Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4395585 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lasire:
Sneak peek
We are 6months old
God is wonderful

kiss kiss kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lilliesbud12:
Hi mama... how are you doing? please can I pm you. wanna ask you a question. thanks in advance.

i'm fine

yes u can....
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
She so beautiful kiss kiss kiss
Well done mama
Lasire:
Sneak peek
We are 6months old
God is wonderful
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Damisinto: 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Where can i get ma, checked shoprite close to me but nothing of such and possible price ma. Thanks

uote author=Graciouscharis post=64330996]

No idea. That seems to be the popular brand here. Maybe other mamas can put mouth [/quote]
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
Damisinto:
Where can i get ma, checked shoprite close to me but

You can check these sites. I don't know them personally o.

http://www.grubsbaby.com/product-category/milk-for-allergy/

https://www.bargainmasterng.com/udokasupermarket/Isomil-2-4439

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graciouscharis: 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Damisinto:
Where can i get ma, checked shoprite close to me but nothing of such and possible price ma. Thanks

uote author=Graciouscharis post=64330996]

No idea. That seems to be the popular brand here. Maybe other mamas can put mouth

You can also check konga.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jaygrl:
Hello mamas and our beautiful LOs you people did not explain this thing well o. Is that how the crawling and standing matter used to be? Lol. DS will be 9months on Sunday (21st). For the past 2weeks that he started his crawling thing eh I haff suffered. He wants to be everywhere at the same time. He wants to stand while you dress him up,hold his wipes,diaper,vaselin inshort everything in his hand. We now have 1 tooth o,he was dragging my bread with me the other day. I made little of his milk and soaked the bread inside the tea and gave him and he ate it so well.

This means so much to me as he is my first and watching him achieve these milestones gives me unexplainable joy. May God protect our LOs

Don't worry very soon he will start running when you want to dress him up. Or he will crawl away with poo poo when you want to change diaper and smear everywhere with poo poo

Then when he starts walking your kitchen will no longer be safe
Your books will turn to toys
Your remotes will become drum sticks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lasire:
Sneak peek
We are 6months old
God is wonderful

Oh my ovaries oooooo
She's so beautiful

Please keep her for my son you hear
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by opella(f): 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lasire:
Sneak peek
We are 6months old
God is wonderful
Such a cuttie kiss kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by myrygurl: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lasire:
Sneak peek
We are 6months old
God is wonderful

So adorable! Hope she's in for that cussons stuff
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
Please who paid for 9 month immunization, how much does it cost. You people should stop doing clique and answer me kwanu. There is so much favoritism in this group. That's how enque and jazzyjazz and graciouscharis are going about answering every body's questions and skipping my own, even hunniesuzzie and sansa143 are ignoring me, even Zaynie saw my question and decided to stop answering and go back to school, It is this kind of nepotism that is killing Nigeria today, man know man, people like us that don't have anybody, how are we going to survive on this thread. Chanbaby used to answer me in the past but ever since she got pregnant her replies on this thread have become sporadic. Enque it is like you are keeping everybody hungry with this your diet that's why nobody has energy to answer my question. In fact I'm tired of giving excuses for you people. Somebody Biko answer me because tomorrow is Saturday.

Also does the 9 months immunization come with fever and all the drama

9 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lasire:
Sneak peek
We are 6months old
God is wonderful
Such a cutie

jazzyjazz:

Oh my ovaries oooooo
She's so beautiful

Hmmm your ovaries of all places, second missionary journey loading
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Giddyperson:
Please who paid for 9 month immunization, how much does it cost. You people should stop doing clique and answer me kwanu. There is so much favoritism in this group. That's how enque and jazzyjazz and graciouscharis are going about answering every body's questions and skipping my own, even hunniesuzzie and sansa143 are ignoring me, even Zaynie saw my question and decided to stop answering and go back to school, It is this kind of nepotism that is killing Nigeria today, man know man, people like us that don't have anybody, how are we going to survive on this thread. Chanbaby used to answer me in the past but ever since she got pregnant her replies on this thread have become sporadic. Enque it is like you are keeping everybody hungry with this your diet that's why nobody has energy to answer my question. In fact I'm tired of giving excuses for you people. Somebody Biko answer me because tomorrow is Saturday.

Me I can't laugh...you haf landed with your drama. when you were very busy with work in that your office and you abandoned everybody here...you didn't know abi?
wait till all those that you mentioned come with cane just for you.

We took 9Months immunisation last week and there wasn't any drama. just cry cry as the syringe poked his arm. I gave him pcm immediately sha.
We took at the PHC so I've no idea about cost at private clinics.

oya smile smiley

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by stephmiracle: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=Giddyperson post=64343170]Please who paid for 9 month immunization, how much does it cost. You people should stop doing clique and answer me kwanu. There is so much favoritism in this group. That's how enq.ue and jazzyj.azz and gracio.uscharis are going about answering every body's questions and ski

Hehehehehehehehe. Giddy baby mama, shebi u don come again. Lol

I can't remember the exact amount we spent during our 9months immunization but none of our immunizations was more than 1k
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
I wasn't mentioned na

Oya no vex

I didn't pay for 9 month immunization because my HMO covered it
But the 12 months old own na wawu
I paid 28,500

So brace yourself

Giddyperson:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Make I laugh first cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.See who is whining.Me wey dey mention u up n dwn did u reply cheesy cheesy cheesy grin.Anyways,i miss u even though u no miss me sef.We never do 9mnths immunization yet,na next week friday we dey go.We use to pay 100 naira only,dont knw if dis will b diff.Say us hi to our 2days junior.
Giddyperson:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,welcme to the club.He will b over hyper active.Afternoon sleep,na 20mins if he try 1hr.Now na explore sure pass.Make I give u sneak peak of what am going tru n wat u should expect as he progress.Check below.
Jaygrl:
Hello mamas and our beautiful LOs you people did not explain this thing well o. Is that how the crawling and standing matter used to be? Lol. DS will be 9months on Sunday (21st). For the past 2weeks that he started his crawling thing eh I haff suffered. He wants to be everywhere at the same time. He wants to stand while you dress him up,hold his wipes,diaper,vaselin inshort everything in his hand. We now have 1 tooth o,he was dragging my bread with me the other day. I made little of his milk and soaked the bread inside the tea and gave him and he ate it so well.

This means so much to me as he is my first and watching him achieve these milestones gives me unexplainable joy. May God protect our LOs
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
Giddyperson:
Please who paid for 9 month immunization, how much does it cost. You people should stop doing clique and answer me kwanu. There is so much favoritism in this group. That's how enq.ue and jazz.yjazz and gracious.charis are going about answering every body's questions and skipping my own, even hunnies.uzzie and sansa143 are ignoring me, even Za.ynie saw my question and decided to stop answering and go back to school, It is this kind of nepotism that is killing Nigeria today, man know man, people like us that don't have anybody, how are we going to survive on this thread. Chan.baby used to answer me in the past but ever since she got pregnant her replies on this thread have become sporadic. Enq.ue it is like you are keeping everybody hungry with this your diet that's why nobody has energy to answer my question. In fact I'm tired of giving excuses for you people. Somebody Biko answer me because tomorrow is Saturday.

Just here to laugh, maybe when I born another one, I'll know how much cos I can't remember how much I paid.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Dis is d condition of my room now,i can't shout.I make sure he tears wat is not important n wen he is done,i clean.He can now open door n go out,enter basket n many more @Jaygrl
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
jazzyjazz:
I wasn't mentioned na

Oya no vex

I didn't pay for 9 month immunization because my HMO covered it
But the 12 months old own na wawu
I paid 28,500

So brace yourself

Choi PHC here is come, 28k ko
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
How many wives does your son have now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed let me come and be going
jazzyjazz:

Oh my ovaries oooooo
She's so beautiful

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by miraclefromGod: 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
Good evening Mamas, all the way from pregnancy thread, hope I am welcome? Pls help a FTM, my baby has rashes on her face and neck have been using baby tribotan. Pls what else can I use to clear it off and apart from the normal baby cream what other cream can I apply for it to clear off. Pls help

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Giddyperson:
Please who paid for 9 month immunization, how much does it cost. You people should stop doing clique and answer me kwanu. There is so much favoritism in this group. That's how enque and jaz...zyjazz and gracio...uscharis are going about answering every body's questions and skipping my own, even hunnie...suzzie and sansa143 are ignoring me, even Zayn..ie saw my question and decided to stop answering and go back to school, It is this kind of nepotism that is killing Nigeria today, man know man, people like us that don't have anybody, how are we going to survive on this thread. Chan...baby used to answer me in the past but ever since she got pregnant her replies on this thread have become sporadic. Enque it is like you are keeping everybody hungry with this your diet that's why nobody has energy to answer my question. In fact I'm tired of giving excuses for you people. Somebody Biko answer me because tomorrow is Saturday.

Drama queen!!!!
U just had to do this sha...

HMO covered 9 months n I don't remember d price.
My baby didn't have a fever afterwards. Have ur pcm handy sha.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
FloraEC:

Just here to laugh, maybe when I born another one, I'll know how much cos I can't remember how much I paid.
i thought you were just here to laugh. See your face kiwi fruit tongue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
miraclefromGod:
Good evening Mamas, all the way from pregnancy thread, hope I am welcome? Pls help a FTM, my baby has rashes on her face and neck have been using baby tribotan. Pls what else can I use to clear it off and apart from the normal baby cream what other cream can I apply for it to clear off. Pls help

How old?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
enque:

Drama queen!!!!
U just had to this sha
wink cheesy

Do I know what you're talking about
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
kelizosuy:
How many wives does your son have now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed let me come and be going
choi even this mother in law to be is a jealous lover on behalf of her daughter

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sansa143:
Dis is d condition of my room now,i can't shout.I make sure he tears wat is not important n wen he is done,i clean.He can now open door n go out,enter basket n many more @Jaygrl
picture of the room or adunbulivit

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
stephmiracle:
Thanks, I'm guessing you did at a govt centre

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
JGracious:

Me I can't laugh...you haf landed with your drama. when you were very busy with work in that your office and you abandoned everybody here...you didn't know abi?
wait till all those that you mentioned come with cane just for you.

We took 9Months immunisation last week and there wasn't any drama. just cry cry as the syringe poked his arm. I gave him pcm immediately sha.
We took at the PHC so I've no idea about cost at private clinics.

oya smile smiley
lol so this is retaliation. Ok o. Thanks, good to know there would be no fever
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by miraclefromGod: 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
enque:

How old?

She's 10days old
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Giddyperson:
choi even this mother in law to be is a jealous lover on behalf of her daughter

(1) (2) (3) ... (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.