Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4410335 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Yes mummy Cole the rashes have disappear just few ones remaining u won't even notice any more
Thank God
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nimi22:

Awww sowie, Cole too sweats alot but as I've got no option and we have to eat so I just had to do that. Tomorrow is Monday sef I have to enter that market. Not entered the Monday market since I put to bed.
That Monday market baa! Seriously me sef need to enter there o. I had to send my neighbour there one time but it's still not like me going myself. I'll just wait till she reach 3 months fully then I'll find way. If not, we go carry ourselves enter like that. Thank God you guys gave me assurance.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
Anugod:
That Monday market baa! Seriously me sef need to enter there o. I had to send my neighbour there one time but it's still not like me going myself. I'll just wait till she reach 3 months fully then I'll find way. If not, we go carry ourselves enter like that. Thank God you guys gave me assurance.
Leave her with her dad one Saturday nah, does she take bottles? He can handle 3 hours.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
beyedew:

Don't mind him, I made it for him last night. I made 120mls, dude took small and fidgeted, I ended up drinking the whole thing cheesy, no money to waste cheesy. I made 100mls for him this morning, the teat of the bottle is 1 so the flow wasn't much. He took 80mls, got tired of sucking it and left 20mls for me, I drank my thing o jare cheesy cheesy, it went back to the main thing. I will need to open that teat a little. He has to like it ooo, no choice at all.
[s]No I haven't joined the agbayas that drink baby's milk, this was forced on me cheesy.[/s]
You were forced at gunpoint cheesy. Good that he's taking formula too, would make your life way easier

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
Anugod:

Let me know when u will be entering maybe we fit jam. No p na, we go reach 3 months on Tuesday. How time flies.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
Giddyperson:
Leave her with her dad one Saturday nah, does she take bottles? He can handle 3 hours.
We've not started using bottles o. I could even consider that option if her dad would cooperate. But sometimes, coincidentally, whenever he carries her she would start crying and stop when I carry her. He feels threatened by that, saying she only wants me to carry her. Sometimes he even says she does that deliberately shocked shocked because she loves me more. Small pikin wey never sabi anything o angry
He won't even let me toy with the idea of leaving her alone with him... Except she changes and accepts him back. cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
Giddyperson:

What dh did to me today will forever be in my memory. He took him from me with a very good mind so that I could rest too and I was glad he did since both of them are very good pals. Hmmm some 30 mins kind of later I heard a very heart wrenching cry as if a baby fell I told myself it can't be my baby maybe the neighbours then I woke again and remembered neighbours don't have a baby this small then I checked on my squad what I saw left me crying. Dh just left him like that on the bed that d guy's wahala is too much for him he cries too much but I guess the boy wants attention and he was probably hungry too the way the boy looked at me with those innocent eyes guilt just came all over me and I wanted to carry him then dh said I shouldn't he will sleep, I left the room but those eyes and cries were haunting and I went back to carry my baby he now asked why I'm carrying him I told him if his wahala is much for u it can never be much for me, biko leave me with my thing. Immediately I put the boy to suck he slept off. Before today I used to think I can leave them together without ish but today i learnt. Highest I can do form now and I've been doing before now leave them inside car to enter market.

9 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
Anugod:
We've not started using bottles o. I could even consider that option if her dad would cooperate. But sometimes, coincidentally, whenever he carries her she would start crying and stop when I carry her. He feels threatened by that, saying she only wants me to carry her. Sometimes he even says she does that deliberately shocked shocked because she loves me more. Small pikin wey never sabi anything o angry
He won't even let me toy with the idea of leaving her alone with him... Except she changes and accepts him back. cheesy
awww, my baby used to do that when she was a newborn but now she and her dad are besties, tell him she'd outgrow it. Ok maybe she's too young to be left with him now, maybe when she's up to six months

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nimi22:

What dh did to me today will forever be in my memory. He took him from me with a very good mind so that I could rest too and I was glad he did since both of them are very good pals. Hmmm some 30 mins kind of later I heard a very heart wrenching cry as if a baby fell I told myself it can't be my baby maybe the neighbours then I woke again and remembered neighbours don't have a baby this small then I checked on my squad what I saw left me crying. Dh just left him like that on the bed that d guy's wahala is too much for him he cries too much but I guess the boy wants attention and he was probably hungry too the way the boy looked at me with those innocent eyes guilt just came all over me and I wanted to carry him then dh said I shouldn't he will sleep, I left the room but those eyes and cries were haunting and I went back to carry my baby he now asked why I'm carrying him I told him if his wahala is much for u it can never be much for me, biko leave me with my thing. Immediately I put the boy to suck he slept off. Before today I used to think I can leave them together without ish but today i learnt. Highest I can do form now and I've been doing before now leave them inside car to enter market.
eyah one day when your dh is hungry and asking you for food, just lie down and tell him he'd cry it out and fall asleep. cheesy poor baby

14 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by smartman2017: 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
pls help a sister: my baby just completd
3 months so last month my period started expecting to c it this month I didn't. is it that it has not started fully or what cos am a first time mum. I just hope its not what am thinking cos am not ready yet. I don't just know how to relate it to the people around me. am so worried and scared. Experienced mama pls help me.
I don't even know what to take to feel alright
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nimi22:

Let me know when u will be entering maybe we fit jam. No p na, we go reach 3 months on Tuesday. How time flies.
Like seriously o, how time flies. Dh wanted to fix our dedication for next week but I said he should wait till next month when she'll be 3 months properly. We'll do it there before relocating to the branch close to us here. I'll let you know whenever we're able to come around.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chanbaby:
Happy sunday mamas, all of u that didn't ask after me God is watching u on 5D.@giddyperson accuser of the brethren. u hibernated cos u went to meet ur village people . Only for u wish me happy pregnancy instead of happy new year. @sansa143 stop acusing that boy of scattering ur room. When u people scatter the bed as u were doing something u didn't know the product of that event will take up the legacy of arranging the room

Finally,MS don free dis woman oh.My dear,i don tire 4 d boy scatter.He now knws how to open door.Sorry abt d loss,may God replenish in 10folds 4 u n DH.Happy bumping grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
Giddyperson:
eyah one day when your dh is hungry and asking you for food, just lie down and tell him he'd cry it out and fall asleep. cheesy poor baby

Lol. Exactly what I will do for him.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
smartman2017:
3 months so last month my period started expecting to c it this month I didn't. is it that it has not started fully or what cos am a first time mum. I just hope its not what am thinking cos am not ready yet. I don't just know how to relate it to the people around me. am so worried and scared. Experienced mama pls help me.

Ur 2nd statement gat me confused..
Ur expecting to see it Abi u no see it?
Have u had any period since u put t bed?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by smartman2017: 12:06am On Jan 22, 2018
enque:

Ur 2nd statement gat me confused..
Ur expecting to see it Abi u no see it?
Have u had any period since u put t bed?

I did not c it when I put to bed since October 2017. It now came last month which is December 2017 but based on my calculation am supposed to have seen it this January 2018 but no show and I did not do family planning. thanks for ur concern
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 2:32am On Jan 22, 2018
Akorkor:

I would soon go into this process by God grace.
Please how’s the weaning going. Is your child still coming to suck or LO left it him/her self?
I started the weaning process on her 2nd birthday,and I sounded it over and over to her that she's now a big girl so NO MORE SUCKING!
All thanks to God its done and dusted.today is the 8th day post weaning, she only comes to caress boobs and say " mummy no more sucking" lol

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 2:55am On Jan 22, 2018
My baby doesn't stool regularly.... what could be the problem?
It's 3days now and I don't think he's constipated cause his tummy isn't hard
What can I do?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by maradelkitchen(f): 7:48am On Jan 22, 2018
Awesomemama:
What can I do?
If your baby is exclusively fed,then it is normal..if not, give water after formula fed.

Also check your diet and take more of fruits and vegetables
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 9:01am On Jan 22, 2018
smartman2017:

I did not c it when I put to bed since October 2017. It now came last month which is December 2017 but based on my calculation am supposed to have seen it this January 2018 but no show and I did not do family planning. thanks for ur concern

Having you been dancing one corner without protection?
If yes, then..........let me come and be going

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:01am On Jan 22, 2018
Don't let him give up, gradually she'll get used to him too. When he carries her leave the room and allow them spend time together. My baby even prefers hubs to me sef angry

Anugod:

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2018
2 options:

1. Your period is just returning after a long journey, it will regulate with time
2. You've been collecting without protection, in which case happy bumping oh grin grin grin grin

The only way to know if it's one or the other is to do a test, worrying won't help. It is well with you

smartman2017:

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2018
Exclusive? Normal, could be up to 2 weeks sef, so far he pees and feeds normally all is well

Awesomemama:
What can I do?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Lilliesbud12: 9:14am On Jan 22, 2018
Good morning mama's. please @enque, have you helped me ask? I await your response
thank you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by toyeem(f): 9:16am On Jan 22, 2018
Nimi22:

Lols. I can imagine how u felt. But I can assure u dat u will do more dan ur dh later ooo. First baby,I was all over her,small cry,I will carry her but 2nd,I will even leave her with her father in d house to go and catch some fresh air with my 1st. Dear husby will call me on fone to pls come and bf his baby,by 3months,I introduced formula,so either of us can feed baby.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 9:35am On Jan 22, 2018
Lilliesbud12:
Good morning mama's. please @enque, have you helped me ask? I await your response
thank you.

Morning Dear,

Just got thru to him.
He said the ibadan distributor had some financial challenges since last year, so she hasn't stocked up in a while. So he doubts if u'd get.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 9:36am On Jan 22, 2018
hunniesuzie:
2 options:

1. Your period is just returning after a long journey, it will regulate with time
2. You've been collecting without protection, in which case happy bumping oh grin grin grin grin

The only way to know if it's one or the other is to do a test, worrying won't help. It is well with you

evil porzin
u cannor evn b nice abt it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jina24(f): 9:40am On Jan 22, 2018
Hello mamas,

I know this topic has been treated some time back I just cant find the page.

Can anyone please tell me which bank has a good/ the best saving package for children.

Cc: enque, zaynie, liftedhands, hunniesuzie, FloraEC, beyedew( congratulations on your new job), all mamas help.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 9:43am On Jan 22, 2018
tatacherie:

I started the weaning process on her 2nd birthday,and I sounded it over and over to her that she's now a big girl so NO MORE SUCKING!
All thanks to God its done and dusted.today is the 8th day post weaning, she only comes to caress boobs and say " mummy no more sucking" lol
..you breast fed for two years abi are my eyes paining me?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 9:46am On Jan 22, 2018
maradelkitchen:
If your baby is exclusively fed,then it is normal..if not, give water after formula fed.

Also check your diet and take more of fruits and vegetables

Just started exclusive yesterday being Sunday
And he last stooled on Friday afternoon
Just pray I have the strength to continue
Been taking fruits but not so much veggies
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 9:47am On Jan 22, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Exclusive? Normal, could be up to 2 weeks sef, so far he pees and feeds normally all is well

Wow... really?
MIL already thinks ders something wrong
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Lilliesbud12: 9:48am On Jan 22, 2018
enque:

Morning Dear,

Just got thru to him.
He said the ibadan distributor had some financial challenges since last year, so she hasn't stocked up in a while. So he doubts if u'd get.
Awww... so painful. thank you so much for helping out. we'll wait, hopefully she'll recover soon & will be able to stock up. Could you please supply me the Lagos address and possibly a number to call in my mailbox incase I get someone coming along that route sometimes later. Thank you so much. Top of the rest of the day to you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 9:51am On Jan 22, 2018
tatacherie:

Woww, 2nd birthday!!! Thats long ohhh*cry*

(1) (2) (3) ... (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.