Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4391919 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
FloraEC:
Seriously munching my beloxxi biscuit.

Lobatan!!!!

Boy kwa?!

Lemme coman b going
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by katchycouture(f): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
FloraEC:
Seriously munching my beloxxi biscuit.

I will just look at the both of them and join her in calling him naught boy abi na funny boy... I will send her to the market the next day and burn every single properties she has and find a way to take her phone from her,then I will mistakenly drop my hubby's phone in the toilet long enough to spoil it, then out of my home she goes... I also won't forget to use our funny boy's toothbrush to scrub the toilet seat and put it back in the toothbrush rack for him... wetin I go do plenty oooo, let me not just talk incase my husband comes here and see how wicked I am

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
Aunty Keeki
B like y'aff nor seen my mail?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
enque:
Aunty Keeki B like y'aff nor seen my mail?
I got your mail ma.thank u
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
[quote author=JGracious post=64414845]
Yes if your son is 6months+ and you have started him on solids.
thank u ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by NoQualms1(f): 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
Ammy5565:

And they are all cream abi? No diaper, formula or maybe 25 litres of fuel in the pack??
Ok!

Hahaha, please don't wound me with laugh o. 25 litres of fuel bawo?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ammy5565(f): 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
NoQualms1:

Hahaha, please don't wound me with laugh o. 25 litres of fuel bawo?

My sister! As fuel na scarce commodity here, i think say them go add am to the pack.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LadySarah: 12:52am On Jan 23, 2018
Hmmm,women we are good,as in we r trying gan!

Floraec,you'll be my mentor in the cream dept cos i need am.

In my few yrs of marriage i had never bought a cream,not until august 2017 when i woke up and told dh i was going to buy a cream.finally ,we had a bet of #10k if i exhaust it i will take it.

my sisters,the cream hasnt gotten to half self.
I only rem it when i'm on the road.

meanwhile,while we r toning and going organic,pls take a look into the circle.

1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 1:02am On Jan 23, 2018
Jina24:
Hello mamas,

I know this topic has been treated some time back I just cant find the page.

Can anyone please tell me which bank has a good/ the best saving package for children.

Cc: enqu e, zayni e, liftedha nds, hunni esuzie, Flo raEC, beye dew( congratulations on your new job), all mamas help.
No idea sis.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 1:25am On Jan 23, 2018
Ladyprecy if you are still interested in the cream please let me know.

There is:

Skin Polish cream 25k

Chlorophyll cream 25k

Lemon glow cream 25k

The above will maintain your complexion and give you a supple glow.

Egyptian gold milk 20k

Snow White cream 20k

Half caste cream 30k

This ones will lighten and tone you up! Clearing black spots and black heads, dark knuckles, dark ankle and knee.

250ml contents.

Vaginal tightener also available for anyone that feels too loose down there.

All products guaranteed to work and specially formulated for nursing mums.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 1:32am On Jan 23, 2018
zaynie:

Why are you like this na?
Its too early in the year to be saying this nansense kind of things o angry angry angry angry

How's your 3 in 1?
3-1 coffee is doing great grin angry

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 7:09am On Jan 23, 2018
It was Liftedhands and her baby is much older. Kelizosuy don't give Adele coke oh. ORS and zinc tablets. If she's still stooling today please see a doctor

Babe17:
A mama here once said something about giving Coca Cola. Search for it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 7:13am On Jan 23, 2018
Liftedhands:

There is:

Skin Polish cream 25k

Chlorophyll cream 25k

Lemon glow cream 25k

Egyptian gold milk 20k

Snow White cream 20k

Half caste cream 30k

This ones will lighten and tone you up! Clearing black spots and black heads, dark knuckles, dark ankle and knee.

250ml contents.

shocked shocked
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by oamronnie(f): 8:14am On Jan 23, 2018
Good morning mamas. How are our LOs? Please, is there any Delta mama that lives close to NYSC camp here? It's really urgent, please reach out!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2018
Abeg Kelizosuy carry dat baby go see a doc. D poo is much oo 8 times a day.
My baby was stooling like 4-5 times a day and I administered ors and baby zinc no sure I have to take him to hospital. We are fine now.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2018
Ammy5565:

And they are all cream abi? No diaper, formula or maybe 25 litres of fuel in the pack??
Ok!
Mama tell them to add all these things in d set and I will patronize them grin
@chanbaby don't tell him everything in details but before u say anything to him consult ur hubby.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 8:31am On Jan 23, 2018
katchycouture:

I will just look at the both of them and join her in calling him naught boy abi na funny boy... I will send her to the market the next day and burn every single properties she has and find a way to take her phone from her,then I will mistakenly drop my hubby's phone in the toilet long enough to spoil it, then out of my home she goes... I also won't forget to use our funny boy's toothbrush to scrub the toilet seat and put it back in the toothbrush rack for him... wetin I go do plenty oooo, let me not just talk incase my husband comes here and see how wicked I am
Wicked sombori grin grin grin
This kind of punishment na simple but effective. Lolz
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jina24(f): 8:33am On Jan 23, 2018
Liftedhands:
No idea sis.

Okay, thanks ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:15am On Jan 23, 2018
katchycouture:

Chai mama u use style wicked o, y turn his toothbrush to scrubbing brush now
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 9:27am On Jan 23, 2018
katchycouture:

shocked lipsrsealed someone canor play with you

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:27am On Jan 23, 2018
And that was how AF decided to show its ugly winchy winchy face yesterday exactly 12weeks after delivery, I don enjoy my life without dis red winch DAT am praying God shd put it on hold for d next 6months....In all dis hubby is happy cos I according to him he won't be scared logging into my website cos we can calculate ovulation just eyeing him one kind bad eyes since yesterday
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 9:37am On Jan 23, 2018
katchycouture:

No need to do all this. The girl no even talk naughty oga, naughty sir or naughty Emeka but naughty boy . The boy get deep meaning oo, that means the one corner is now rawlicious and no longer a quickie something. You know the kind dance wey go make you call your hubby naughty boy and smile mischievously. I'll just kukuma send the girl back, pack my things and go to somewhere and clear my head cos if I use the anger to act, the man fit deny the allegations and bloggers will turn the story around and label you wicked madam.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 10:10am On Jan 23, 2018
Liftedhands:

There is:

Skin Polish cream 25k

Chlorophyll cream 25k

Lemon glow cream 25k

Egyptian gold milk 20k

Snow White cream 20k

Half caste cream 30k

250ml contents.

Ammy5565 comman see price for only one cream o. Women dy try
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by toyeem(f): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2018
katchycouture:

Ha. What happens wen he apologizes and he's about to give u a make-up kiss cheesy

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 11:05am On Jan 23, 2018
enque:

shocked shocked
lipsrsealed lolz its truly pricey but worth it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 11:10am On Jan 23, 2018
FloraEC:

Ammy 5565 comman see price for only one cream o. Women dy try
lolZ
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 11:13am On Jan 23, 2018
Mama please I'm interested as long as it's organic and not those ones they add relaxers to. Please email me her deets abeg. Used to use Fair and White too, the pink one. Been using it since 2009. When i became preganant, i got very dark but people kept telling me my complexion will go back to what it was before but here we are, almost 7months pp and its still not back. Biko help my ministry.

Sabi mama's, i greet una. It haff teyed. Na Lagos hustle no let me see road.

FloraEC:

Fair and white cream/oil since 2011 but I believe soap does more work than cream.

I've a friend that sells organic cream made by her(I'm lighter than her) now she's the fairest of them all, very glowing skin. If you're interested, let me know cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 11:18am On Jan 23, 2018
When you say glow, how many shades lighter will this glow give?

Roseey0:

Try Olay 7days Total effect. Brown bottle with Black cover. I buy 2k-2.5. If your skin accepts creams, it should glow in 7days.

Note:This is not my regular body cream o. I use essential oils but when I urgently want a glow, I use that Olay
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2018
Awwwnn..seems like yesterday you were on the TTC thread.. Now look at God. Huge congrats!

curvilicious:
Knock! Knock!
Walk royally into the thread
Picks up the mic
I've passed two classes. In my third now i hope to pass again.
From ttc(exhausting) God took me to preggy thread(what a journey) and now here i am on the NEW BORN thread(expecting the best) with my miracle bundle.

Thank you all for the acceptment, i mean accepted, abi is it acceptation again? Anyhow sha thanks for the accept tongue

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 11:28am On Jan 23, 2018
spiceeamiee:
Mama please I'm interested as long as it's organic and not those ones they add relaxers to. Please email me her deets abeg. Used to use Fair and White too, the pink one. Been using it since 2009. When i became preganant, i got very dark but people kept telling me my complexion will go back to what it was before but here we are, almost 7months pp and its still not back. Biko help my ministry.

Sabi mama's, i greet una. It haff teyed. Na Lagos hustle no let me see road.

Lemme know when you get the number. Please don't quote it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ammy5565(f): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2018
FloraEC:

Ammy5565 comman see price for only one cream o. Women dy try

Ok o, make i siddon dey look.
I wonder what they put in these creams that makes them so pricy. We should sha be careful because i've heard how SOME of these creams contain very harsh chemicals that thin out the skin.
Lose money, lose skin. Lose lose situation!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Roseey0(f): 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
spiceeamiee:
When you say glow, how many shades lighter will this glow give?

It's won't whiten u except u were white before. It will just add glow /shine to your colour.

If you want to whiten try organic. But be ready with your money because organic is expensive. And be dedicated because it requires you scrub before every bath. Your bathing won't be like normal any moree because body need to absorb soap. Then 15min dedicated to rubing cream in a particular motion to stimulate the epidermis well. Most importantly, once you start, u won't want to stop so money must be in the bag.
Look up overseas Complexion on Facebook. I know she uses purely organic for her products.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.