Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4420595 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
lovinam:
Hahahahahahah. Mojayo! Maojayo!
abi.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by yemstico: 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
MojAyo dont forget its you that asks alot of questions and some mothers take pains to answer you even wen some people make jest of you that you are asking stupid questions. Give someone else a chance. Google will answer the questions right yeah but let experienced mamas too speak.

MojAyo:
abi.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 15, 2015
yemstico:
MojAyo dont forget its you that asks alot of questions and some mothers take pains to answer you even wen some people make jest of you that you are asking stupid questions. Give someone else a chance. Google will answer the questions right yeah but let experienced mamas too speak.

hello,is there a problem with what I said,or why re u quoting me,busybody,if u re nt satisfied with what I said,u can surely keep quiet,telling her google is her frnd,is nt an insult,bt just for her to gain more knowledges about child development,did I ever tell u nt to advice her,abeg park well
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bims87(f): 12:40am On Mar 15, 2015
mubzay:
where can one get d post partum belt? Tnks

Try search for it on Konga.com,u should get one to buy dre. Remember to be drinking hot water too
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 15, 2015
yemstico:

some people re just so annoying,never u ever quote me again
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tchiwinnie: 2:35am On Mar 15, 2015
mytestimony:

From one thing to anoda. Milk is flowing small but she is rejecting it as if d tin bitter I had to taste it. Lol
Nd bossom getting hard. Wat do I do ooooooooooo
Ensure she s latching on well. Breastmilk s definitely nt bitter.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bootylicious(f): 6:34am On Mar 15, 2015
The baby is hungry!
bims87:

My baby is just 2 weeks old n she does the exact same thing described. Experienced mamas,pls is this normal?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bootylicious(f): 6:47am On Mar 15, 2015
Mothers in d house my daughter will b 3months in 2 days since she was 2months I noticed she stares at d TV a lot, when eva her father is watchin d TV she concentrates and can last 4 1hr and won't even want to b disturbed, now her father has been playin cartoons 4her and she watches and starts lauGhin and cooin, amazingly yesternyt her dad was watchin arsenal's match my baby was fully concentrated and was even raising her legs d way men also do wen watchin football.. I need to knw if it's ok for her to watch especially wit d light from d TV if it's healthy 4her
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jboixxx: 8:03am On Mar 15, 2015
^^^I think it's rather too early for her to be watching tv but should you have no choice, keep her of distance to d tv & ensure the light is ON (to reduce d effect of flashes).
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mubzay(f): 10:36am On Mar 15, 2015
Ensure d light is on and kp her distance. Babies are eager to learn n copy what we do. Dnt put her to watch harmful cartoons not all cartoons are good for dem. Disney junior is my fav
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 15, 2015
Bootylicious:
Mothers in d house my daughter will b 3months in 2 days since she was 2months I noticed she stares at d TV a lot, when eva her father is watchin d TV she concentrates and can last 4 1hr and won't even want to b disturbed, now her father has been playin cartoons 4her and she watches and starts lauGhin and cooin, amazingly yesternyt her dad was watchin arsenal's match my baby was fully concentrated and was even raising her legs d way men also do wen watchin football.. I need to knw if it's ok for her to watch especially wit d light from d TV if it's healthy 4her

Lucky you lol. My son was like that too. Just ensure she is not seated close the TV. Also, dob't watch TV with th lights off...keep it on.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by CharmyBliz: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
happy mother's day 2 Great Mamas in da house. may our children grow 2 take care of us. Amen.....

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nita2013: 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
http://www.healthychildren.org/English/family-life/Media/Pages/Why-to-Avoid-TV-Before-Age-2.aspx

http://www.raisesmartkid.com/pre-natal-to-1-year-old/2-articles/22-the-effects-of-tv-on-baby

quote author=Bootylicious post=31629780]Mothers in d house my daughter will b 3months in 2 days since she was 2months I noticed she stares at d TV a lot, when eva her father is watchin d TV she
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by yemstico: 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
My dear MojAyo why are you fighting yourself? Na u know wetin dey pepper you for body. I will quote u and quote u all over again. I tot ul be calmer bt u chose to want to prove whats not. anybody that has read thru this forum frm begining wld c ow many insults uv received based on the questions u ask and if i knw u well...uv worked in d hospital b4 nt sure u r a nurse tho for obvious reasons. You dont want anyone to quote u bt u knw ow to castigate anothers. If u knw al d questions r in google why do u come on here to ask Qs. Am not in d mood for u jare. Have fun wit ur baby. Happy sunday y'all and Happy mothers day!

MojAyo:
some people re just so annoying,never u ever quote me again

10 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
yemstico:
My dear MojAyo why are you fighting yourself? Na u know wetin dey pepper you for body. I will quote u and quote u all over again. I tot ul be calmer bt u chose to want to prove whats not. anybody that has read thru this forum frm begining wld c ow many insults uv received based on the questions u ask and if i knw u well...uv worked in d hospital b4 nt sure u r a nurse tho for obvious reasons. You dont want anyone to quote u bt u knw ow to castigate anothers. If u knw al d questions r in google why do u come on here to ask Qs. Am not in d mood for u jare. Have fun wit ur baby. Happy sunday y'all and Happy mothers day!

I dnt ve ur time
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by yemstico: 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
Am quoting you again. One Love grin no hard feelings

MojAyo:
I dnt ve ur time

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
yemstico:
Am quoting you again. One Love grin no hard feelings

okay,no problem
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by NoQualms1(f): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nita2013:
Hello, she is obviously teething but nothing to worry about. But pls make sure her nails are always trimmed so as not to store germs underneath as she puts her fingers in her mouth.

Thank you Nita2013
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jboixxx: 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
Today na mother's day. When we go get father's day sef?!
Happy Mother's Day to you all. Kisses nnhugs to your LOs.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by diamondspooky: 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
plz mumys i need help my 5month baby has stop bossom milk and formula milk just bought gerber oatmeal nt kw hw d schedules of feedn and had lost little weight plz help tank u
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lovinam: 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fathers day na june na. Hope u give madam better gift today. E no easy to be mother o.
jboixxx:
Today na mother's day. When we go get father's day sef?!
Happy Mother's Day to you all. Kisses nnhugs to your LOs.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lovinam: 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mojayo and yemstico. I beg una calm down eh! Mojayo pls take it easy, besides d reply("google is ur friend"wink u gave to our dear sister wasn't d best considering your history here ( I de talk am as e de). If you don't have d answer just jump and pass. Yemstico its ok. No need to tear shirt
MojAyo:
okay,no problem

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
lovinam:
Mojayo and yemstico. I beg una calm down eh! Mojayo pls take it easy, besides d reply("google is ur friend"wink u gave to our dear sister wasn't d best considering your history here ( I de talk am as e de). If you don't have d answer just jump and pass. Yemstico its ok. No need to tear shirt
let her do now,anyway tanx anti lovinam,and I wanna clarify something here,what did u mean by my history here
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jboixxx: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
lovinam:
Fathers day na june na. Hope u give madam better gift today. E no easy to be mother o.
@gift: no be small gift sef. "Gbogbo aiye". Make I wait till June then!!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jboixxx: 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
MojAyo:
let her do now,anyway tanx anti lovinam,and I wanna clarify something here,what did u mean by my history here
Don't tell me you don't understand! Anyway, just "jump & pass". It's all settled, I believe.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
jboixxx:

Don't tell me you don't understand! Anyway, just "jump & pass". It's all settled, I believe.
I never understand anything unless u tell me,is it about me saying I was once a nurse,dnt mind me,I was once a training nurse bt I didn't finish before I continue my studies back,I hate to feel something is nt right here,any problem
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lovinam: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
Seee I no trust u o. The best gift will be u taking over the house chores for a day while madam sleeps d whole day. Lolll
jboixxx:

@gift: no be small gift sef. "Gbogbo aiye". Make I wait till June then!!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lovinam: 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
OMG! My dear pls jump and pass. Don't drag this juo. Its no biggie. I wish you had stated this earlier. My word!!
MojAyo:
I never understand anything unless u tell me,is it about me saying I was once a nurse,dnt mind me,I was once a training nurse bt I didn't finish before I continue my studies back,I hate to feel something is nt right here,any problem
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jboixxx: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
lovinam:
Seee I no trust u o. The best gift will be u taking over the house chores for a day while madam sleeps d whole day. Lolll
You want me to tell you d gift? I won't, to avoid you being envious (permit me to use d word) lol. Just kidding though!! How was your day & kid(s)?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lovinam: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Loll. U are right to add d s o! Doing great!
jboixxx:

You want me to tell you d gift? I won't, to avoid you being envious (permit me to use d word) lol. Just kidding though!! How was your day & kid(s)?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FINA4804(f): 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
diamondspooky:
plz mumys i need help my 5month baby has stop bossom milk and formula milk just bought gerber oatmeal nt kw hw d schedules of feedn and had lost little weight plz help tank u
. Start with little like two spoons add your milk, then watch your baby it can be two hours interval or more
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
lovinam:
OMG! My dear pls jump and pass. Don't drag this juo. Its no biggie. I wish you had stated this earlier. My word!!
tanx for ur elderly advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.