Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4446187 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
jazzyjazz:

I still use Graco park and play
But you can go to any big baby shop and check
Would have suggested you try one stop baby shop in Garki but they are very expensive

I'd say you should check Garki new market and Garki old market

Are you still using the attached bed or he sleeps down now?the way the attached bed shake from the weight of my boy, am thinking of what next to do.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
kelizosuy:
Good evening mamas

Mbok I've been seeing tips on how to maintain a baby's full hair flying around lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed , biko wat about us that our baby's have natural highways on their head embarassed embarassed embarassed no tips to make it come together. Infact the only hair on my princess head is just at the middle tongue embarassed embarassed cutting it didn't make any difference..

Ayam open to every tips oh biko

Lemme just laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy Dunno what all these boys are doing with hair they won't allow us comb
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
And see the way I prepared for hair ehn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
angeltolly:

Lemme just laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy Dunno what all these boys are doing with hair they won't allow us comb
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
angeltolly:

Are you still using the attached bed or he sleeps down now?the way the attached bed shake from the weight of my boy, am thinking of what next to do.

Remove the attached bed and get a custom mattress from vitafoam.... That's what I did

Use a tape to take the measurement
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by blex444: 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
rvpbae:

Hmmm. No wonder. So does it mean he isn't always hungry? Cos he will just turn his, eat his hand and squirm till he starts sucking.

My boy is good now. The plastibell fell off yesterday, day 5. He isn't in any pain and i apply penicillin religiously now as directed. How long will that red skin take to heal completely?

How's you lo?
My lo is fine,hence the plastibell has fallen off ,it would heal within few days,keep applying the ointments.Welldone momma..regards to baby.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by holutosin(f): 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
Anugod:
I don't know sha, but they should come to your side. What area is that? The last time they came to my area, it was a little before our 14 weeks. So when I went for the 14 weeks, they didn't give us opv at the health centre. When I asked, they asked if I had received when their team did home runs. I said yes, then they said it's OK. I didn't need again, and besides, they didn't even have any on ground. They took all out for the outing. But you may check your health centre sha, incase they don't come to your house.
Okay. Thank you. I stay at Apo area.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by holutosin(f): 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nimi22:

Anugod has answered you. It's just a booster vaccine cos of the polio outbreak for children below 5 years.
Okay. Thank you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
jazzyjazz:

Remove the attached bed and get a custom mattress from vitafoam.... That's what I did

Use a tape to take the measurement

Alright. thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by omotolanibaby(f): 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nimi22:

Exactly farts that came out from front.
lol so it happened to you too, taught I was the only one. lolzz
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Christine77: 10:01am On Apr 11, 2018
My dear, I went there oh! 150k -250k the 1 I wanted. I have that pack n play but my baby does not sleep in it. Cuz he can stand now,I had to drop it to d bottom level. So d moment u try to put him down, he wakes up! Gbam! Anoda 30 mins trying to get him back to sleep.

jazzyjazz:

I still use Graco park and play
But you can go to any big baby shop and check
Would have suggested you try one stop baby shop in Garki but they are very expensive

I'd say you should check Garki new market and Garki old market
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gwng: 11:41am On Apr 11, 2018
gwng:
You can now ORDER for KINYO BABY BREAST MILK PUMP.

COMES WITH ONE YEAR WARRANTY

SINGLE BREAST PUMP: 18k
DOUBLE BREAST PUMP: 26K

Our Address: 3-9 Olu Koleosho off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Phone/Whatsapp: 08060675824

Why Buy from us? We have sold a handful to people on this forum and they ARE SATISFIED WITH OUR QUALITY.

Some satisfied Nairaland users using Kinyo. See this: https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/3330#59403999. There are many more though

WE ALSO NOW HAVE DIGITAL THERMOMETERS (VERY USEFUL TO CHECK YOUR BABY TEMPERATURE, 2k), DIGITAL INFRA-RED THERMOMETERS (5K), FETAL DOPPLER (TO CHECK FETUS HEART-BEAT RATE, 25k) AVAILABLE ON PRE-ORDER.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mahoti(f): 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
Alihamdulilahi my Darasimi is 6months today,we no gree grow hair

47 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nahzyla: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
LadySarah:

prolly Aunty Flo is back.

I was thinking ant flo doesn't come until later I stop breastfeeding.

The thing is still there till today so I guess you're correct.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nahzyla: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
Mahoti:

Woowwww, kiss

Such a cutie pie smiley

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mahoti(f): 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
nahzyla:

Woowwww, kiss

Such a cutie pie smiley
thanks ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hello mamas, please if you have any professional ,experienced and affordable interior designers for Home kindly dm me with their contact.

I will prefer lagos contact please.

Cc: Hunniesuzzie, enque, iomoge2,zaynie and all other mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Mahoti:

Your girl is beautiful

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thanks ma

hunniesuzie:
Babe sorry oh, it is well. I'm sure you've gotten answers about the 9 months shot

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ttomexy(f): 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
Mahoti:

Cutie pie,team October 2017

I may be wrong oo,but most October babies no get hair oo,wetin happen(my baby inclusive o)
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bigmummy16(f): 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
Order for your home made PAP (ogi,akamu,koko).We make PAP for all age group.We can make to your specifications.We also deliver in Gbagada,Ilupeju,Ketu,Yaba,Victoria Island.Call on 08057125055 or 08098125055[b][/b]

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rezzy: 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Mahoti:
She is so cute.

God bless her
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mahoti(f): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Akorkor:

Your girl is beautiful
thanks ma

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mahoti(f): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
rezzy:

She is so cute.

God bless her
amen thanks ma

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
ttomexy:

I may be wrong oo,but most October babies no get hair oo,wetin happen(my baby inclusive o)

Kelizosuy. We get hair small o and pweetiebabe inioluwa too. I think it's d gals that don't have hair. is yours a dd or ds?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
You just had to mention me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Side eyes her lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
ttomexy:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lioha(f): 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
mizfola:
is it free at shomolu?

It is free oh (ambode health center) grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by omotolanibaby(f): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
ttomexy:

u are so wrong mine has plenty hair. Although is a boy. maybe the girls lolzz
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lioha(f): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bomgirl:
Pls, who has given rotavirus vaccine? Did your baby react to it?
We are to get our first dose tomorrow even though we are 11 weeks. I just want to be prepared.
Cc mamas Liftedhands and nwanneukwu Lioha (I envy you as you get am free grin grin )

Nwanneukwu! My baby didn't react to it. Though she poured almost half òf it out (i would have gone with spoon grin grin lol) Just normal cry cry after immunizations. We took four vaccines yesterday.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
ttomexy:

My DS has plenty hair o. Maybe the girls
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
ttomexy:

Lialia, If u see my DS hair u will pity me infarct we were forced to trim it abit and yet u won't even no, right from d moment he was born I just dey blush about d hair, and I no Nimi22, Angeltolly, Omotollany sons too get full hair, na just our own very princess Adele( Kelizosuy DD) and Mahoti DD that does not have full hair and am sure na there mama chop d hair self tongue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Lialia, If u see my DS hair u will pity me infarct we were forced to trim it abit and yet u won't even no, right from d moment he was born I just dey blush about d hair, and I no Nimi22, Angeltolly, Omotollany sons too get full hair, na just our own very princess Adele( Kelizosuy DD) and Mahoti DD that does not have full hair and am sure na there mama chop d hair self tongue

I now plait my baby hair once in a while so breeze can at least enter.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mahoti(f): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
smiley I don return d hair she no gree collect again

(1) (2) (3) ... (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.