Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4403161 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by maradelkitchen(f): 7:44am On Apr 24, 2018
Firstly,I don't know(because I didn't experience any throughout the immunization)

secondly,its not too late to take it at 11 weeks

Bloomingbud
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 8:29am On Apr 24, 2018
maradelkitchen:
Firstly,I don't know(because I didn't experience any throughout the immunization)

secondly,its not too late to take it at 11 weeks

Bloomingbud

Thank-you ma.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by debby516(f): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2018
I think there must be a gap of 4 weeks each for the 3 PENTA vaccines at 6, 10 and 14 weeks. While you can take the 10 weeks vaccine schedule at 11 weeks, i advise that you take the 14 weeks followup vaccine at 15 weeks.
Bloomingbud:
Good morning mamas my children are due for 10 weeks immunization today please I'll like to know if plenty drama accompanies it like that of 6 weeks I mean the crying and crankiness.

Secondly if we post pone it till next week Tuesday will it be relevant or is it possible cos im presently out of town just thinking I should take it from any health center here and go back to Lagos for rota which is not available here. By next Tuesday they will be 11 weeks and 4 days.

Cc. All mamas biko
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 9:03am On Apr 24, 2018
portable4real:

Kikikikikiki
mum, dad and son has been fund of this for over three months.

we can't do a day without it...
No be small thing 0, funny enough he has a book for it (bought from kidco). I saw the book and started singing it to him, since then, no rest from singing. It was hell on sunday, I sang the song so tey, i taya. He will just pick the book and say mummy sing, Daddy sing. The father will say go and meet mummy.

Chai, this kids won't kill us with funny attitude, you have to behave like them to make them happy.

May we live to see them excel in life In Jesus Name.

Joy of motherhood!!!!!!!

God will remember those that are looking up to him for this kind of experience, your expectations from Him shall not be cut off.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:53am On Apr 24, 2018
It's usually the same. 6, 10, 14. Also I suggest you take it where you are cos the 4 week interval is important, otherwise you take it next week and push the 14 week forward by 1 week if you're not comfortable with the health centres where you are

Bloomingbud:
Good morning mamas my children are due for 10 weeks immunization today please I'll like to know if plenty drama accompanies it like that of 6 weeks I mean the crying and crankiness.

Secondly if we post pone it till next week Tuesday will it be relevant or is it possible cos im presently out of town just thinking I should take it from any health center here and go back to Lagos for rota which is not available here. By next Tuesday they will be 11 weeks and 4 days.

Cc. All mamas biko
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dunasy(f): 10:43am On Apr 24, 2018
queensnow:

U need to listen to the korean version u go laugh tire

Really...but seriously as Nigerians we too should be able to do things like this...it's still entertainment but for kids
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dunasy(f): 10:45am On Apr 24, 2018
Nimi22:

See our fellow swashbuckler cheesy cheesy

Yes nah..*winks*

Is it just me that noticed cook is always the pirate that walks the plank into the gunge-filled Ship's Mess when the swashbucklers get all the diamonds?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2018
Oliran:
Good evening wonderful mamas, Please any mama that has fairly used baby cot and baby walker for sale should please mention me.
Trying to cut cost.

Modified, I stay in Lagos.
I have new baby walker for 4500
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2018
hunniesuzie:
It's usually the same. 6, 10, 14. Also I suggest you take it where you are cos the 4 week interval is important, otherwise you take it next week and push the 14 week forward by 1 week if you're not comfortable with the health centres where you are

debby516:
I think there must be a gap of 4 weeks each for the 3 PENTA vaccines at 6, 10 and 14 weeks. While you can take the 10 weeks vaccine schedule at 11 weeks, i advise that you take the 14 weeks followup vaccine at 15 weeks.

Thanks mamas we have taken it will go for the rota next week.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ftmum: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2018
please mothers, do you have any idea of a good yogurt i can give my 11 month old baby. i need the names.

thank you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Oliran(f): 11:31am On Apr 24, 2018
queensnow:
I have new baby walker for 4500
Please let me see the picture ma'am
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by symmetric: 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
WHERE TO BUY ORIGINAL GHANA SHEA-BUTTER IN LAGOS, NIGERIA

RegularĀ useĀ of our unrefined Ghana Shea Butter can treat many skin problems, including blemishes, wrinkles, itching, sunburns, small skin wounds, eczema, skin allergies, insect bites, frost bite, and other skin conditions

Price
4k per kg
#1500 per pack

Contact
Symmetric Natural Products,
08139458588, 08053408939

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beautifulrosa: 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
rvpbae:

I know someone who sells, my mum bought from her. I can give u her contact. She gets them from imo directly. Reply if you are interested.

Ayam interested.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jina24(f): 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nimi22 you have a mail, kindly check.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
I use Habib unsweetened

ftmum:
please mothers, do you have any idea of a good yogurt i can give my 11 month old baby. i need the names.

thank you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GlamMrsO: 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
Eyin mummies!

Good Afternoon
Please mummies currently on the arm implant for FP
I need your reviews o,

What brand are you on?
Does it make you spot or have heavy and irregular periods?
Any discomforts?

E joor e epp ministry mi
E Shey pupo
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ftmum: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
hunniesuzie:
I use Habib unsweetened

thanks hun
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
Jadelle. Spotting once in 3 to 4 months, no periods at all, no discomfort at all

GlamMrsO:
Eyin mummies!

Good Afternoon
Please mummies currently on the arm implant for FP
I need your reviews o,

What brand are you on?
Does it make you spot or have heavy and irregular periods?
Any discomforts?

E joor e epp ministry mi
E Shey pupo
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GlamMrsO: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Jadelle. Spotting once in 3 to 4 months, no periods at all, no discomfort at all

Wow!

Thanks maami
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
beautifulrosa:

Ayam interested.

08188466878. That's the number ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
rvpbae:

08188466878. That's the number ma

I'll like to contact the lady as well
Please what is the leaf called again
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
beautifulrosa:

Ayam interested.

Teamie how far....
Been a while
My love to LO kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
Good afternoon beautiful people!

How much you you spend on disposable nappies?

See full post in Instagram link below?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh8o9-SBQhd/

Let's have your figures for discussion.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
dunasy:

Yes nah..*winks*

Is it just me that noticed cook is always the pirate that walks the plank into the gunge-filled Ship's Mess when the swashbucklers get all the diamonds?

I even hate to watch that part . That thing is so yucky, ewww. It's true but I've seen captain fall in on several occasions too.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
Jina24:
Nimi22 you have a mail, kindly check.

Replied
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beautifulrosa: 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
Awesomemama:

Teamie how far....
Been a while
My love to LO kiss

Omo e no easy o.
But we dey try. God dey.

Af av show face since last month. Ayam seriously afraiding to play any rough play. I av not gotten over the present one.
Mothers una dey try abeg.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Droyal(f): 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Droyal(f): 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
Imurboss and queensnow thanks.

Finally got the rota at ambode today. No long queue.

Queensnow your description really helped thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by chizi007: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
mummies in the house una good afternoon ooo. I just want to commend you all for the great job. I have learnt alot and am still learning more.

but I have one question biko nu can I use tributan on my baby of one month ?, she has this tiny tiny rashes on her face and neck. especially on her face.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
Oliran:

Please let me see the picture ma'am

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
Droyal:
Imurboss and queensnow thanks.

Finally got the rota at ambode today. No long queue.

Queensnow your description really helped thanks.
You are welicum am glad I could help..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
beautifulrosa:

Omo e no easy o.
But we dey try. God dey.

Af av show face since last month. Ayam seriously afraiding to play any rough play. I av not gotten over the present one.
Mothers una dey try abeg.

E nor easy at all

Af hasn't shown yet... I'm not ready to see it biko
Afraid is still catching me o, cus I heard it's possible to download when af hasn't shown sef

God help us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.