Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4393375 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sysengr(f): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
zaynie:
The top 3 moms are

1. FloraEC with 17.5 points
2. Mumibeji with 14.6 points
3. Sysengr with 13.4 points.

FloraEC gets the packages listed.
Mumibeji and Sysengr get consolation prizes.
Sysengr, I know I'm owing you something before from MHC, I'll include it and send everything together this time around.
Mumibeji, kindly send me a message on whatsapp or pm. Whichever one works for you.

Thanks moms for participating.

I also want to thank the donor moms. They are all on here. I can't mention names but God knows you all.
May He answer all your prayers and grant your hearts desires.
Amin.
Great! Wow! Thank you Lord.

Thanks zaynie,I really appreciate your time and effort, God will continue to uphold your family greatly, Amen!

To all donors,I say a very big thank you. God will always provide for your families even before you ask Him. God bless you all richly, Amen!

And to all members of this new born and pregnancy thread, I appreciate you.thanks for your votes. God will continue to favour you all,Amen!

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by stephmiracle: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
FloraEC:

I won, like seriously I won. cheesy cheesy grin

Thanks, Daalụ nke ọma, eshe pupo, nagode sosee to everyone that voted for me, the donor moms and also to you Zaynie. To be honest I've already forgotten about this.

I'm grateful, forever grateful cheesy grin

Congrats dear. Kudos

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nnekaike(f): 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
LegitDiva:
Fellow mums i dont know if anyone has experienced this while breastfeeding before.

I have this boil just around my areola and its quite painful and parts of my breast is red. I have read a lot about mastitis and it seems thats what i have.

Went ti the hospital and was given antubiotics and ibruprofen the doctor said there us no puss in it cos it doent look whitish. I dont know if anyone had experienced this before. The pain is really bad. Biko i need suggestions

PS i also do the wrm water massage

Cc zaynie
sorry mama,i had same 3weeks ago and I want to the hospital and the doctor prescribed Agumentin 625mg,I took it for 5days and it went jeje,the boil burst and I pressed out the puss.the pain is out of this world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
Afollyshade:
Happy belated birthday Jayden
Happy birthday giddybaby

Sorry it's coming late.
I had issues with my phone.

Naso I dey do warming up for our own.

Cc: Giddype.rson
Sansa.143
We dey wait,share party pack oh grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Thanks so much ma'am, checking d chuchutv out now
Chuchu TV is bae. kiss kiss It's our new found love when making hair. Best distraction ever tongue
The downside tho is that after downloading the app, you have to individually download all the videos one by each again, and takes up so much space. But then, you get to watch them offline freely.

Caught myself singing 'Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed' while washing this morning, that dh had to ask if all was well grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by suremum: 2:16am On Apr 22, 2018
Ilyfavoured:
Thanks but did the puree replace cow milk? i.e. babies were on breast milk and puree alone. Sorry for the plenty questions

Babies were on breastmilk, puree and some were on formula too. But make breast milk the main food.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 7:07am On Apr 22, 2018
queensnow:

Yes please I guess baby formula is baby milk right? U can do pap + formula or soya + formula or all of the above it's fine
thanks ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LegitDiva: 8:38am On Apr 22, 2018
nnekaike:
sorry mama,i had same 3weeks ago and I want to the hospital and the doctor prescribed Agumentin 625mg,I took it for 5days and it went jeje,the boil burst and I pressed out the puss.the pain is out of this world.

Thanks for sharing sis, i hope this goes away soon.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 10:30am On Apr 22, 2018
lululuv:

I can't wait oo.
ABEG when do i start potty training?

There is really no set time...
Some ppl start early, some start later...

My Dd is 16months and we r trying but it's not an easy somtin.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 10:35am On Apr 22, 2018
Anugod:
Chuchu TV is bae. kiss kiss It's our new found love when making hair. Best distraction ever tongue
The downside tho is that after downloading the app, you have to individually download all the videos one by each again, and takes up so much space. But then, you get to watch them offline freely.

Caught myself singing 'Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed' while washing this morning, that dh had to ask if all was well grin cheesy

My best song from chuchutv is 'brush your teeth'

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nmababy22: 10:43am On Apr 22, 2018
Good morning everyone, make una help me oooh, see the level of rahes on my 4 weeks old baby, don't know what to apply on him. Have been using boot cream and Johnson soap
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chirolechick: 11:07am On Apr 22, 2018
Tribotan may not cure this ooo.....use mupiderm ointment, it will clear it quickly...sorry baby

Nmababy22:
Good morning everyone, make una help me oooh, see the level of rahes on my 4 weeks old baby, don't know what to apply on him. Have been using boot cream and Johnson soap
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nmababy22: 11:12am On Apr 22, 2018
Chirolechick:
Tribotan may not cure this ooo.....use mupiderm ointment, it will clear it quickly...sorry baby

Thank you dear, pls where can I find the mupiderm ointment, have not heard of it before, can it be used for a baby
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2018
Nmababy22:

First stop the cream and soap altogether! One or both are fake or he's just reacting to them.

Take him to a Paed. This is too much too soon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by VivyGift(f): 11:25am On Apr 22, 2018
FloraEC:

I won, like seriously I won. cheesy cheesy grin

Thanks, Daalụ nke ọma, eshe pupo, nagode sosee to everyone that voted for me, the donor moms and also to you Zaynie. To be honest I've already forgotten about this.

I'm grateful, forever grateful cheesy grin
Congrats dear FloraEC

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nmababy22:

awww...please stop the use of the soap and cream immediately.
This looks more like a reaction.
try and get original coconut oil/shea butter for cream.
I use sebamed baby soap for my ds and we've been without skin issues from birth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by graciamore(f): 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
Good afternoon senior mummies...am happy to be here again, I hrd my baby last week Tuesday. please I need urgent suggestion on how to go about this. I was feeling like my stitches have loosed down here and to confirm my fear i checked with mirrior and I saw it losses like a wound nw. please what should I do before is too late
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nmababy22: 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
zaynie:

First stop the cream and soap altogether! One or both are fake or he's just reacting to them.

Take him to a Paed. This is too much too soon.
Thanks, will do exactly that

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nmababy22: 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
JGracious:

awww...please stop the use of the soap and cream immediately.
This looks more like a reaction.
try and get original coconut oil/shea butter for cream.
I use sebamed baby soap for my ds and we've been without skin issues from birth.
Thanks mummy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
Anugod:

Lolzz cheesy mehn I can relate to this five little monkeys mama the bed dey suffer am
Chuchutv is bae.though I had to save hers to an external hard disc to free my phone so she watches on laptop or TV mostly except when we are out she watches the few ones left on phone

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nmababy22:
Oh baby this is too much cry Pls stop the soap n cream n see her paed asap
I pray the clear off soon

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chirolechick: 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
it can be found in big pharmacies, it's small but expensive...I think it's 2,500 or so...its for babies

Nmababy22:

Thank you dear, pls where can I find the mupiderm ointment, have not heard of it before, can it be used for a baby

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
enque:

My best song from chuchutv is 'brush your teeth'
Lol grin I love Hot Cross Buns (for obvious reasons grin) and Wheels on the Bus. You need to see me singing like a toddler cheesy grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
tatacherie:

Lolzz cheesy mehn I can relate to this five little monkeys mama the bed dey suffer am
Chuchutv is bae.though I had to save hers to an external hard disc to free my phone so she watches on laptop or TV mostly except when we are out she watches the few ones left on phone
Lmao grin And the doctor no even try sef. grin After all his prescription no work, he just told the mama to put the monkeys back in bed! grin grin

I think it's a better idea o. I had to delete lots of stuff to create room for it on my tab. I guess I'll just transfer to a hard drive and free my tab. It'll be better that way sef
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
Don't even knw if ours is chuchu,but dat d best comfort app 4 Jay.He doesn't like dat Five little monkeys.I don't even learn all d rhymes 4rm are u sleeping,bingo,hikory dikory dock,the cat n d fiddle.If I continue to d mention,e no go finish.Singing chubby checks now sef
Anugod:
Lmao grin And the doctor no even try sef. grin After all his prescription no work, he just told the mama to put the monkeys back in bed! grin grin

I think it's a better idea o. I had to delete lots of stuff to create room for it on my tab. I guess I'll just transfer to a hard drive and free my tab. It'll be better that way sef

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
Anugod:

I think there's something about those five little monkeys that gets kid attracted to them. I thought they were dancing on the fence though. Cole too used to love it until we discovered swashbuckle song. Even if he is in the farthest place he must hear that song. That's our eating song sef. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
You need to go back to the hospital to see the gyn.
graciamore:
Good afternoon senior mummies...am happy to be here again, I hrd my baby last week Tuesday. please I need urgent suggestion on how to go about this. I was feeling like my stitches have loosed down here and to confirm my fear i checked with mirrior and I saw it losses like a wound nw. please what should I do before is too late
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
I dislike it even my lo
Anugod:
Lol grin I love Hot Cross Buns (for obvious reasons grin) and Wheels on the Bus. You need to see me singing like a toddler cheesy grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
Happy birthday to you Nimi22.
May your days be filled with joy continually. You shall flourish and enjoy in plenty.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by portable4real: 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nmababy22:

sorry mama...
I will advice u go off the boot cream and Johnson soap for now...

go natural, try to use shea butter,original one. U can try Chicco bath and stop d Johnson soap also....
if u use powder, go off it for now...

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by portable4real: 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
graciamore

please go back to ur Doctor. it is likely to be resutured. but it depends on how loose it is. if it is something that can heal up and appose well on its own,ur doc will tell.
for cosmetic reason, some will want to suture it again..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.