Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4429419 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tina462: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
beyedew:
Hi mamas, it's been a while. Happy new year to you all. My baby Ree has gone to be with the Lord, that was on 21st January. It hasn't been easy but God has been faithful, and like everyone keep saying, the one that would stay would come. I just use my hand console myself cos I did my best for him. May God protect our Los in Jesus name, Amen. I know affliction can't rise a second time but I don't want double for my trouble (twins).
Stay safe everyone.

So sorry ma'am..... Accept my condolence

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tina462: 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
We sell UK and German preloved baby products at affordable rate....
Follow our Instagram page @uniquemums
We can also help u source for any baby item you need.
Chat us on WhatsApp 07034853820

1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mayluv(f): 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
beyedew:
Hi mamas, it's been a while. Happy new year to you all. My baby Ree has gone to be with the Lord, that was on 21st January. It hasn't been easy but God has been faithful, and like everyone keep saying, the one that would stay would come. I just use my hand console myself cos I did my best for him. May God protect our Los in Jesus name, Amen. I know affliction can't rise a second time but I don't want double for my trouble (twins).
Stay safe everyone.
So sorry for your loss beyedew. May God comfort you at this time of pain.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
Beyedew...... It's sad to hear this. May the good lord cause you to smile again. So sorry for the loss

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
So sorry Beyedew. I pray God consoles you and your family

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
beyedew:

Stay safe everyone.
E-hugs sis
May his beautiful soul RIP

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Wifeysist(f): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
@beyedew
So sorry for your loss mama, may the Lord heal you and your family. Amen

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PraisesG(f): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
beyedew:
Stay safe everyone.
So sorry dear,may God grant you the solace you and family, need this period. It's well.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by myrygurl: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
Oh dear i pray God continue to grant u and your family the heart to bear the loss. Stay strong sis beyedew

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amorprincesa: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
May God comfort you! so sorry for your loss @beyedew

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
Beyedew,
The joy of the Lord shall strengthen you. He will bless you again and again and give you His perfect peace.

The Lord keep you and your family.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by maradelkitchen(f): 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
Beyedew,so sorry for your loss. I pray the Lord comfort you and your family.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by barag(f): 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
beyedew:
Stay safe everyone.

It is well with you and yours may the Lord console you the way only He can.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
T
beyedew:
Hi mam.

sad I’m so sorry for your loss! Please accept my condolences! May God comfort you and the rest of the family!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Trendytessy(f): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
@beyedew condolences on your loss.. May God console you and your family

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by claseek(f): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Adayoung:

Please how much does change of name cost
guardian 6k, daily trust 4k, daily independent 4500
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by stephmiracle: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
[quote author=beyedew post=75290820]Hi mamas, it's been a while. Happy new year to you all. My baby Ree has gone to be with the Lord, that was on 21st January. It hasn't been easy but God has been faithful,

May God console you and your family sis.

May his cute soul continue resting in peace

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by claseek(f): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
beyedew:
Stay safe everyone.
omg..so so sorry to hear this. May God comfort you and your family. It is absolutely well with you.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DocAdray(f): 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
@ Beyedew so so sorry momma. May the good Lord grant you and your family the fortitude to bear this huge loss. Pls take heart.
God's healing comfort to your family.
Its well.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Funmi2510: 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
Good evening mas.... Pls my baby has something like heat rashes on his face and neck.....and thing is really itching him... Pls what can I use for him.... I started using agnesia power yesterday....he is 3mths old... Pls am worried
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by phunmie306: 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
beyedew:
Stay safe everyone.

@beyedew, it is well with you, may God himself console and comfort you during this period, soon we shall all come and rejoice with you and God will surprise you soon that you won't be able to comprehend it. May God's face continue to shine upon and be gracious to you. Take heart dear, it is well with you and make God strengthen you and your household in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by unex50: 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
@Beyedew...so sorry for your loss ma...May God console you and replenish all you lost...

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rubyzz: 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
So sad to hear about your loss, may God comfort you and your family @ Beyedew

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Adayoung(f): 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
claseek:
guardian 6k, daily trust 4k, daily independent 4500
Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by cutiereborn(f): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
So sorry for your loss beyedew, can't even begin to imagine your grief. God alone console you, Amen.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
beyedew:
Stay safe everyone.
Take heart nne. Affliction shall not rise again in ur household.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by TheClulssHomakr: 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
Dear sis Beyedew, I can't say I understand the pain Ree's passing must have caused you. I'm so sorry for your loss and pray that this will never happen again. May the Lord console you and your household.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by eribooboo: 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
Sorry for your loss beyedew,you have a special angel looking over you now...may the Lord Almighty comfort u,give u and your family the strength u need to bare this great loss..it is well

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mum2bsoon: 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
@beyedew, may the Lord comfort you and your family @ this time. Affliction shall not rise again, take heart sis

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goodhairdiary: 1:23am On Feb 01, 2019
beyedew:
Stay safe everyone.

So sorry sis
It's is well
God console you and your family

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by chisam22(m): 1:44am On Feb 01, 2019
Don't forget to visit www.agrobubble.com
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nnekaike(f): 6:50am On Feb 01, 2019
beyedew so sorry for your loss,God console you and your family in these trying time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.