Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4400312 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) (2398) (2399) (2400) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugah: 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
starM:

Any response please.
Complimentary feeding requires truckloads of patience. You just have to keep trying and giving different varieties.
What types of food are you feeding her?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugah: 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by threegees(f): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Good evening moms and dads.
Please I need to know what to give to my baby. She's been passing green seedy stool frequently for the past few days. Sometimes it is stretchy too.
She's not running temperature and her feeding is still very normal.
I took her to the hospital and the nurse said she's giving signs of teething and that since there's no fever, there's nothing to worry about.
I'm still not comfortable with that. Is there anything I can do?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
threegees:
Good evening moms and dads.
Please I need to know what to give to my baby. She's been passing green seedy stool frequently for the past few days. Sometimes it is stretchy too.
She's not running temperature and her feeding is still very normal.
I took her to the hospital and the nurse said she's giving signs of teething and that since there's no fever, there's nothing to worry about.
I'm still not comfortable with that. Is there anything I can do?

Your baby will be fine as far a she's not running temperature.My son had it with fever set and still got fine.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iamhistreasure: 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
sugah:

Most likely nipple confusion.
Did he latch properly before you introduced bottle? You know the bottle lets down the milk faster than sucking directly from the nipple and its even worse if he didn't latch properly.
What you can do....feed him the expressed milk with spoon and cup and try to reestablish breastfeeding.

Thank you ma'am.I have never used bottle for him,just spoon and cup.He has been latching well all this while until 2days ago.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Duduke: 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
Pls Sabi Mama's I've been noticing a red pinkish stain on my 6months girl diaper..before it was on and off, but now I see it almost every day. What could be the cause
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Duduke:
Pls Sabi Mama's I've been noticing a red pinkish stain on my 6months girl diaper..before it was on and off, but now I see it almost every day. What could be the cause

Possibly she’s not getting enough water to drink , increase her fluids for a start
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LeProfessor: 9:18am On Feb 08, 2021
Please can anyone recommend where I can get Diaper pails online, I'm in Port Harcourt
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Everywomansprid: 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
Good morning beautiful mothers. I Don show again..

The main chore that affects and drains a woman after delivery is laundry..

Once you are able to take care of your washing and laundry, every other thing becomes easy.

How do you plan to take care of your laundry after delivery?

Ws have you covered with our pocket friendly washing machines.

I always advice EVERY mother to have one washing machii, it will ease your labor and stress.

We have 5.5kg by yoko washing machine.. #20000

6.8kg washing machine is also available

8.5kg fully automatic, hot dry, air dry, antibacterial functions also available

All are brand new.

If you are in Lagos hurry now as they will leave Lagos to pH today. Limited stocks available.

All are brand new.

2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugah: 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
LeProfessor:
Please can anyone recommend where I can get Diaper pails online, I'm in Port Harcourt
Jumia
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugah: 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
iamhistreasure:

Thank you ma'am.I have never used bottle for him,just spoon and cup.He has been latching well all this while until 2days ago.
Hmm..is he sucking at night?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Duduke: 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
Thanks Mama, will take note of that
babythug:

Possibly she’s not getting enough water to drink , increase her fluids for a start
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunny15: 6:53am On Feb 09, 2021
pls what home remedy can I give a child that has measles
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gassbee: 7:08am On Feb 09, 2021
Good day, please what kind of food can a baby srart taking at 7 months old
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iamhistreasure: 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
sugah:

Hmm..is he sucking at night?

Still the same thing at nights.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Brownsmoothie: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hi mamas good evening, please what home remedy can I use for persistent cough....my 4 years old has been coughing on and off for a month now and we have been to the hospital twice(given different antibiotics)he is done with antibiotics 2days ago but he is still coughing, especially at night.please whatelse can I give aside honey ?.thanks as I await your response
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FairyGodmother: 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
Tessicatess:
Good morning Mamas, does anyone know what could be the cause and possibly cure to this irritation on my baby’s body? I noticed it early December and I initially felt it’s the weather cause we stay in Abuja. It kept spreading and I had to complain to the doctor and she prescribed tribotan. I used it for 2 weeks and I saw no changes instead it kept spreading the more. I visited the hospital on Monday and another cream was prescribed, of which I was told to observe for 2 weeks. I’m currently using the cream but I’ll like to know if the cause could possibly be something I’m not doing right. I’ll rwall appreciate your inputs as it’s making me worry
Hello Ma'am, how are you and baby doing? Have you been able to get rid of the irritation? How did you do it cos my DD is developing it gradually. Thank you

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LeProfessor: 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
sugah:

Jumia

Thank you.

I was only able to see 2 options on Jumia, was hoping for Instagram vendors so I can compare I'm interested in the tommee tippee twist or playtex genie
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JOANDIVA(f): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
good day Mama's please my DS of 2 months is always having boil on his back. it will dry up and more will appear again. what could be the cause and possible solution
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugah: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
LeProfessor:

Thank you.

I was only able to see 2 options on Jumia, was hoping for Instagram vendors so I can compare I'm interested in the tommee tippee twist or playtex genie
Ok.
Thebabystudiong on IG has playtex
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Prugee: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
Are you married, Happy, smart, intelligent, looking for other married people to talk and share ideas with on a WhatsApp group? This group gives you the freedom to unwind from every stress that comes with Marriage.

Please if you are not married, don't bother getting in touch with us because you won't be added to the group. Kindly chat us on WhatsApp on 08129087783..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LeProfessor: 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
sugah:

Ok.
Thebabystudiong on IG has playtex

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Glowing1: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mamas between chicco baby bath n cream n johnson's baby product which would u recommend for a first time bath?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zikodem(m): 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
Glowing1:
Mamas between chicco baby bath n cream n johnson's baby product which would u recommend for a first time bath?
Johnson is good, chicco is better

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LadySarah: 1:00am On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=iamhistreasure post=98840076]Goodevening mamas,my baby has refused to suck but when I express and give to him he eats very well.This just started two days ago,he is a week plus old and it's very heartbreaking for me.What can I do to help?[/quot

I might be wrong but plz are you the lady I chatted with as regards Eli Johnson Hospital?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by chybaz: 4:01am On Feb 13, 2021
Rrspect and greetings all.

I didn't find a thread so I thought I could just ask here. I have read all the billings method and what have u.
A girl is a blessing bla bla, I know all those too.

We need to conceive male child, how do we go about it, and those who have tried with success rates could share. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugah: 10:15am On Feb 13, 2021
chybaz:
Rrspect and greetings all.

I didn't find a thread so I thought I could just ask here. I have read all the billings method and what have u.
A girl is a blessing bla bla, I know all those too.

We need to conceive male child, how do we go about it, and those who have tried with success rates could share. Thanks
The only sure method is IVF with gender selection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tessicatess:
Good morning Mamas, does anyone know what could be the cause and possibly cure to this irritation on my baby’s body? I noticed it early December and I initially felt it’s the weather cause we stay in Abuja. It kept spreading and I had to complain to the doctor and she prescribed tribotan. I used it for 2 weeks and I saw no changes instead it kept spreading the more. I visited the hospital on Monday and another cream was prescribed, of which I was told to observe for 2 weeks. I’m currently using the cream but I’ll like to know if the cause could possibly be something I’m not doing right. I’ll rwall appreciate your inputs as it’s making me worry
Have you tried bathing him with onion water?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iamhistreasure: 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=LadySarah post=99011994][/quote]

Goodevening,yes I am
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nikkyshyne(f): 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
Please help me before I open shop. Done with exclusive breastfeeding for 6 months 2 weeks ago. My baby refused formula.
I have tried every methods. Even mix a little quantity with breast milk, my baby stil recognises the difference. What on earth am I gonna do cry

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by adegbitown: 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
Don't force it mama.
I don't think formula is compulsory after EBF. Give your baby solids and fruits in puree form. If you must add milk, add breat.milk.
I stand to be corrected.
nikkyshyne:
Please help me before I open shop. Done with exclusive breastfeeding for 6 months 2 weeks ago. My baby refused formula.
I have tried every methods. Even mix a little quantity with breast milk, my baby stil recognises the difference. What on earth am I gonna do cry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) (2398) (2399) (2400) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.