Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4411285 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by omoerelu1: 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
cancerlib:

I appreciate the info, thanks so much. I know all about cypro, I don't touch it.
Do you mean the small tablets b.co?
no. syrup for children. but please try to give him things he likes and all other non drug approaches before resorting to medications.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by contactlahrie(f): 12:06am On Sep 30, 2015
Hello beautiful mamas,how are ur LOs?Trust everyone is doing well.I have been having sleepless nights cos my nanny who has bn absolutely awesome will be leaving in Dec(going hom to help babysit for her daughter).my baby just clocked 1,my hubby&i close late (not by choice) so even if we start creche now,i av no idea who will be picking her up cos most creches close by 7pm which is late already.how are d working mums doing it cos it just seems impossible to find a reasonable solution.i wish i cld be a stay@home mum but its not an option.even if im lucky to find another nanny,she cant pick my child up frm creche with keke or bike. Anyone with any bright ideas? Wld appreciate ur response. Thanks

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by cancerlib: 3:55am On Sep 30, 2015
omoerelu1:

no. syrup for children. but please try to give him things he likes and all other non drug approaches before resorting to medications.
Ok , really appreciate you. Thanks so much for your help
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzora(f): 7:14am On Sep 30, 2015
hello mums,I need your help,my lo just started pap and cereals.Her poop have increased to three times a day but small in quantity like small stones.what do I do?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by favoredgal: 7:23am On Sep 30, 2015
contactlahrie:
Hello beautiful mamas,how are ur LOs?Trust everyone is doing well.I have been having sleepless nights cos my nanny who has bn absolutely awesome will be leaving in Dec(going hom to help babysit for her daughter).my baby just clocked 1,my hubby&i close late (not by choice) so even if we start creche now,i av no idea who will be picking her up cos most creches close by 7pm which is late already.how are d working mums doing it cos it just seems impossible to find a reasonable solution.i wish i cld be a stay@home mum but its not an option.even if im lucky to find another nanny,she cant pick my child up frm creche with keke or bike. Anyone with any bright ideas? Wld appreciate ur response. Thanks

Why not consider a crèche near your office? That way you can pick her up at 7 or pay for an extra hour

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kaffy4bill(f): 8:10am On Sep 30, 2015
contactlahrie:

Wia do u stay?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by franky2013(f): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2015
yea its very good thats what i my LO takes, Lovinam introduced it on this forum, so i ported from friso to purity, its not sugary.
mydreams25:
Pls has any mum used this purity cereal for her lo? My Dh brought it home today for our son. I want to know if its good in taste and nutrients before given my lo. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MiracleMum(f): 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
cancerlib:

Hello dear, pls how's d cerelac taste, was told it's too sugary? D reloaded, is it working

Its not too sugary, it contains a lot of milk and its smooth - that must be why people say its sweet. The reloaded worked only the first day, after which she was hospitalized for malaria. After the hospital discharged us, she was given vami-vite multivitamin and its working like pro. She rushes 100ml of cereal from a bottle with one suck, when i try to use spoon she will cry cos spoon is slow and she's in a hurry to eat now. Her weight improved within 4 days i used this vita - vite. Am so happy now, cos her not eating was giving me sleepless night.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MiracleMum(f): 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
contactlahrie:

You may have to use a creche close to your office. Thats what i do, cos i and hubby close late and we dont have anyone to do pick ups for us. I also did not want to give myself high B.P when there's traffic and am rushing back home to pick my daughter. It happened to my colleague, she left office at 5pm with the hope to get to her sons creche by 5:30pm only for the road to be standstill. she alighted from her hubby's car and started walking to the creche which was still a distance, she finally got a bike that took her there and that was 7pm (her sons food had finished, all his diaper had also been used and he had poo in his bum bum) she cried that day ehnnn and immediately registered the boy close to our office. Since then she's had peace of mind.

Since i close late, i pick my daughter by 4pm and bring her to my office. Then we close by 6pm. so even if the whole of lagos is on standstill, am rest assured my world is by me smiling.

16 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tchiwinnie: 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mzora:
hello mums,I need your help,my lo just started pap and cereals.Her poop have increased to three times a day but small in quantity like small stones.what do I do?
Give more water

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MGeey(f): 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hello moms. Howdy? Please I am in a dilemma. I want to get an electric breast pump, I had Philips avent in mind but I cant afford it at this time. I have seen evenflo and lasinoh and its something I can afford but I'm afraid. I don't want to buy and regret. Please if you've used an electric breast pump that is below 20k and is good, please let me know. Thanks a lot.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzora(f): 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Give more water
kk.thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mydreams25: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
franky2013:
yea its very good thats what i my LO takes, Lovinam introduced it on this forum, so i ported from friso to purity, its not sugary.
Thanks for this
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by cancerlib: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
MiracleMum:

Its not too sugary, it contains a lot of milk and its smooth - that must be why people say its sweet. The reloaded worked only the first day, after which she was hospitalized for malaria. After the hospital discharged us, she was given vita-vite multivitamin and its working like pro. She rushes 100ml of cereal from a bottle with one suck, when i try to use spoon she will cry cos spoon is slow and she's in a hurry to eat now. Her weight improved within 4 days i used this vita - vite. Am so happy now, cos her not eating was giving me sleepless night.
Tanx so much , uv bn really helpful. How long are you supposed to use the vita-vite pls
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by cancerlib: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mzora:
I think ur baby is constipated, and am guessing u are giving rice cereal? , reduce or stop d cereal for now, gv water and fresh fruit juice ( water melon n orange are great), massage d tummy lightly
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MiracleMum(f): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
cancerlib:

Tanx so much , uv bn really helpful. How long are you supposed to use the vita-vite pls

6 days

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzora(f): 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
cancerlib:

I think ur baby is constipated, and am guessing u are giving rice cereal? , reduce or stop d cereal for now, gv water and fresh fruit juice ( water melon n orange are great), massage d tummy lightly
yes@rice cereal.though I read from here to introduce rice cereal first.will increase water and fruit juice. thanks much..

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
Good evening mothers. How are the LOs?

Please I need advice oo.
My baby finishes a tin of cerelac900g in five days, amidst other foods, she takes egg, fish, semo and ewedu and fortified pap with nan.
4 or 5 tins of cerelac per month is eating deep into my pocket.(not forgetting diaper, clothes and other things o)
What cheaper but quality cereal can I introduce to her, I just don't want to place her on adult food alone cis she's just seven months.

Who uses organic shea butter moisturiser for her baby?? I need to know how good it is.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sayoberry(f): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2015

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by proudmom38(f): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
Wow! How time flies... My lil Proudy is 2months today...May d good Lord continue 2 kip n protect our little ones. Amen

16 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by contactlahrie(f): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
I love ur idea and it has crossed my mind too but i work in Ops unit in a bank and once u become a supervisor u will be moved around often especially when someone in another branch goes on leave so what this means is dt i may be in Ikeja for now then if someone in mushin branch or any branch within ikeja region goes on leave,i will have to go and relief the person so d creche that was close enough at d time may end up being far when im on relief. At d moment i stay at Ogba but my hubby works on d island and drives 4hrs every evening so we are considering moving towards yaba gbagada side so im thinking if i put my baby in creche by december when nanny leaves,will i change her creche again if we move in april. The idea of using a creche close to d office wkd av bn perfect if i will always be in a particular branch. But i guess dat is still my best option for now. Thanks a lot mamas. I really hope i dont go crazy worrying so much.

MiracleMum:

You may have to use a creche close to your office. Thats what i do, cos i and hubby close late and we dont have anyone to do pick ups for us. I also did not want to give myself high B.P when there's traffic and am rushing back home to pick my daughter. It happened to my colleague, she left office at 5pm with the hope to get to her sons creche by 5:30pm only for the road to be standstill. she alighted from her hubby's car and started walking to the creche which was still a distance, she finally got a bike that took her there and that was 7pm (her sons food had finished, all his diaper had also been used and he had poo in his bum bum) she cried that day ehnnn and immediately registered the boy close to our office. Since then she's had peace of mind.

Since i close late, i pick my daughter by 4pm and bring her to my office. Then we close by 6pm. so even if the whole of lagos is on standstill, am rest assured my world is by me smiling.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by viviparity: 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mamas of good heart una doo. Hope am welcomed,i gave birth 6days ago nd we are fyn. Pls i hv sm question. My baby hv rashes on her forehead wht wil i use to clear it.my nippls are paining me nd wht wil i use so dat my tear wil heal fast.thks 4 ur resp. Am using boot soap nd cream
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MiracleMum(f): 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
cancerlib:

It's vami-vite. Sorry about that

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
@viviparity,get vegas cream for the treatment of the rashes.it works like magic.its just 50naira.as for the treatment of the tear,just kontinue the regular dettol,salt inside hot water insid a pail and sit on it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
Missmalachi how fah with the navel stuff?hpo she z cool
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Megilicious(f): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
Wow, lil proudy, ur becoming a lady small small, congrats, may God bless n kip u, n 2 proudy herslf, may d good Lord grant u all means of taking good care of her
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Megilicious(f): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Wow, lil proudy, ur becoming a lady small small, congrats, may God bless n kip u, n 2 proudy herslf, may d good Lord grant u all means of taking good care of her. Greetings 2 all d newest vigilante mamas n Sabi mama's.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by proudmom38(f): 12:16am On Oct 01, 2015
Megilicious:
Wow, lil proudy, ur becoming a lady small small, congrats, may God bless n kip u, n 2 proudy herslf, may d good Lord grant u all means of taking good care of her

Amen n urs too...Lil proudy is a boy ma'am grin...

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SweetDinma(f): 3:18am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Independence day Mamas...from my LO to you.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 01, 2015
***+****

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by missmalachi: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2015
ahnie:
Missmalachi how fah with the navel stuff?hpo she z cool
Thank you so much for checking up on me.the whole thing stopped after 3days.now is d peeling of skin that am battling with
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by missmalachi: 8:09am On Oct 01, 2015
SweetDinma:
Happy Independence day Mamas...from my LO to you.
So adorable, happy independence to her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.