Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4391218 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by omoerelu1: 7:35am On Nov 25, 2015
ozycy:

What do they have in common? Educate me.
they are all perfumed to some extent. angel and dry luv have something like powder in them. I don't know how to describe it. I am not trying to discourage you . my daughter also reacts badly to pampers. so you can give it a trial. my conclusion then was that they were all made from the same company but given different names. I might be wrong though.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mummy2be: 7:54am On Nov 25, 2015
omoerelu1:

they are all perfumed to some extent. angel and dry luv have something like powder in them. I don't know how to describe it. I am not trying to discourage you . my daughter also reacts badly to pampers. so you can give it a trial. my conclusion then was that they were all made from the same company but given different names. I might be wrong though.
mama's in warri pIs patronise ur own o,i seII diapers and IoveIy bedsheets
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bee2bee(f): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2015
Good morning mamas,

Am a FTM and trying to shop for my baby. Please advise me. Does the baby really need a cot or can I buy this Graco play yard that has a sleeping bassinet.
2. For how long can the baby use an infant car seat? Please mamas I need your response cos I want to take advantage of the black friday deals on amazon next tmrw.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sheweezy(f): 8:10am On Nov 25, 2015
Bleir bleir is a good diaper. That's what I use for my son when the cost of Kirkland nearly wounded me.
Blierbleir is 2k for 50 pieces. It absorbs well and doesn't leak. Does not have any smell.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 8:12am On Nov 25, 2015
bee2bee:
Good morning mamas,

Am a FTM and trying to shop for my baby. Please advise me. Does the baby really need a cot or can I buy this Graco play yard that has a sleeping bassinet.
2. For how long can the baby use an infant car seat? Please mamas I need your response cos I want to take advantage of the black friday deals on amazon next tmrw.

Well the cot will save your marriage and sanity, the Graco playard honestly not a lot of kids love it, I didn't buy mine because I asked 3 mums and their babies didn't really care for it. An infant car seat should last about till about 1 year. How are you planning on shipping through Amazon because I wanna buy some stuff?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bee2bee(f): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2015
Onegai:

Well the cot will save your marriage and sanity, the Graco playard honestly not a lot of kids love it, I didn't buy mine because I asked 3 mums and their babies didn't really care for it. An infant car seat should last about till about 1 year. How are you planning on shipping through Amazon because I wanna buy some stuff?

Thanks dear. I saw some wooden convertiible cot online too. Dont really know how strong they are. Am shipping through mallforafrica
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 9:08am On Nov 25, 2015
bee2bee:

Thanks dear. I saw some wooden convertiible cot online too. Dont really know how strong they are. Am shipping through mallforafrica

I have a convertible cot which I like (but I got it in the U.K. though). It's strong.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bee2bee(f): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2015
@onegai can you remember the name of the store?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by aye88: 9:29am On Nov 25, 2015
bee2bee:
Good morning mamas,

Biko buy the cot. It will save you and ur sanity like onegai said. Better to start making baby independent. As for the playyard, my aunt's kids Infact two boys used it till they were one year old and moved to the toddler bed. But I feel the cot especially the convertible one will serve purpose as you can also use it for toddler bed.
As for the infant carseat, baby can use it till one year. My baby is 7month and she's been on the car seat from day one we left the hospital and from the look of tins, she will still use it till year one.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kendlez(f): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2015
UPDATE:
Thanks to all that advised concerning the rash on my LO's face.
Pead said we shud continue with the sudocream which is actually working. His face is clearer now grin

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by aye88: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2015
bee2bee:

Sis, have you shipped thru mallforafrica b4 now. Hubby and I saw their advert to ship for 10dollar and we imagined how possible it is. We later chickened out b4 our stuffs will go and drown on transit. I won't go and buy stuffs with money and start hearin stories.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2015
Bleer/Bleir is very good. I've been using d maxi (50 pcs) since my baby was 5mths old i guess and i've got no regrets. The price is btw 1900 and 2200.(i buy 1900 at a supermarket in my area)
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kendlez(f): 10:57am On Nov 25, 2015
ozycy:
Pls I want to know if anyone here have used both angel diaper , dry love and molfix. Which one is the best if you ve used any two or 3 of them? Tnx

Am in love with Molfix cool though I haven't tried Angel and dry Love. Was using Pampers premium before someone got me Molfix as a gift and it was just as gud as the pampers premium so I ported to Molfix since its cheaper cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Megilicious(f): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2015
missmalachi:

Thank u ma.pls wat size should a child of 2 month plus use cos she uses size 2 in huggies

Soory just cmin onlyn now. Mini is wat u shud use.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Megilicious(f): 11:28am On Nov 25, 2015
ozycy:
Where u dey buy am dis price cos na #1800 I dey buy am here. angry
Na Berger I Dy Stay Oh, Na There I Dy Buy Am.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2015
bee2bee:
@onegai can you remember the name of the store?

yup, Ikea. However, there are nicer stores which sell cribs for less than £100. They are not convertible but they are stunning. You'll have to Google them because I truly cannot remember the names.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bisiswag(f): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2015
demmykay:

contact this lady in garki model market, that is old market NOT international market. she's got original Sebamed range. her no 08036674079. so sure Sebamed will clear the rash and her skin will glow
Thanks soooooooooo much for dz contact. Got an amazing range from her. God bless u real good and all other moms that contributed to my original xtion especially onegai dat scolded me on the use of black soap,udeaki.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Vavi: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
I am a FTM. Just stumbled on this page. Nice work mamas in the house.

Mall for Africa won't ship cribs because of its weight. Had to sea freight my convertible crib which took about three months to get here.

bee2bee:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by pjthatcher: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
had a very bad experience with molfix, baby E developed blisters on the second day of usage and I noticed that it get soaked and flabby on time in fact before 3 hours am already thinking of changing his diaper but if your baby does not take pap sha u can try it lol. Blair bleer is very good
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Omodady: 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
Please mummys why is no one saying anything,plsssssssss any thing on laryngomalacia,my 6weeks baby was diagnos with it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Eminya(f): 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
Omodady:
Please mummys why is no one saying anything,plsssssssss any thing on laryngomalacia,my 6weeks baby was diagnos with it.
cc: tchiwinnie kaffy4bill modath
Pls answer this mama

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mums, I saw these baskets and I thought to get one for myself to use to store things like toys in one room (rather than a mess everywhere). They are N6, 000 apiece and big. Is anyone interested in one for themselves?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tchiwinnie: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
Eminya:
cc: tchiwinnie kaffy4bill modath Pls answer this mama
@omodady, wot do u want to kno abt laryngomalacia?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bee2bee(f): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
aye88:

Sis, have you shipped thru mallforafrica b4 now. Hubby and I saw their advert to ship for 10dollar and we imagined how possible it is. We later chickened out b4 our stuffs will go and drown on transit. I won't go and buy stuffs with money and start hearin stories.

lol. yes I have shipped through them and my sister also just receives stuff regularly thru them. Although I havent done in large quantities before. Am trying to see if I can buy some baby things from different stores through them. One of their mallbox office is opposite my office maybe I will just walk down to find out more about their custom orders if one is buying plenty.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bee2bee(f): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
Vavi:
I am a FTM. Just stumbled on this page. Nice work mamas in the house.

Mall for Africa won't ship cribs because of its weight. Had to sea freight my convertible crib which took about three months to get here.

oh really..was it worth it or one shud just look for here.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nggie(f): 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
sheweezy:
Mummies in the house please help me o. What can I do to make my baby eat. This is not even a question of he is not chubby or warefa. He will be 6 months in 2 weeks time. He does not like eating at all, even breast milk, he pushes my breast away. The only thing he likes is water. He can go without food till 1pm. Please what can I do before I lose my mind. I bought abidec, it worked for a week and it didn't work for him again.
maybe ur lo is trying to let u knw its tym 4 cereal. My king wil b 6 months too by nxtwk, d only ish nw is he poos once in a wk n he wnts to tk anytin i put in my mouth. Used abidec 4 him instead of eating he started losing apetite thereby droppin in his weight had to stop since dn he's fyn n adding. *sori 4 my long post o*
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kendlez(f): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Omodady:

I personally have no idea but u cud try googling it. There are so many resources u wud find online.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nggie(f): 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
ahnie:
Zino z a success.i'llbe takin her tu the hospital tomorrow.she has measles,she hasnt stool for almst four days,and she keeps to herself lately.it hurts to see my once energertic bae,in such mood.and the tooth is anoda issue.
ahnie, hwz ur bae today? Kisses to her
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
My lil bae z a success,she's gettin berra insha allah.thnks for your concern ma'am
nggie:
ahnie, hwz ur bae today? Kisses to her
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by NoQualms1(f): 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=cutienik post=40317752][/quote]

Thanks mama. I'm good. Trust you are doing great.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Beryl15: 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Omodady:
I just had to check Dr Google...Could you describe your baby's symptoms if you don't mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.