Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,045 members, 7,849,216 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4445065 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hotmomma(f): 10:26pm On May 04, 2017
Mummy zaynie, I follow you throway respect and salute oh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by talltosyne: 10:31pm On May 04, 2017
sugah:
**Rant**

**End of rant**

In other news, please who knows treatment for oral trush? My LOs tongue and inner mouth has whitish stuff which I googled and found to be oral trush but no treatment online. Please help.

Get Nystatin. Work faster for my baby

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by olamitie: 11:11pm On May 04, 2017
enque:

cc olamitie
Rofemiguwa
Thanks
Seems too stressful jare undecided
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 04, 2017
Hmm, good evening Mamas, I appreciate all concerned mothers and your inputs.

The Doctor said we should first rule out abuse and treat it as infection and rash, hmmm. He never had anything like that before going out.

I really coudnt face her to challenge her cos I don't want to accuse her wrongly, however I called her and asked if she did touch him and she said no.

The girl has so many bad vices that if not that am just trying to see her like a daughter I would have since driven her back home. When she came initial she plays with his P.enis and I rebuked her immediately, this girl will do things you have repeatedly instructed her not to once you bleep your eyes. Am so fed up of her.

He is a okay today, atleast no cries when I wash him this morning and this evening.

If I begin to narrate all her nonsense attitude am sure everyone will say then why am I still keeping her. Maybe cos am just pitying her mum. And keeping her in my place is like helping the mum.

I have sat her down and talked to her, make her feel good and free but chai, on Tuesday I was so saddd when she turned her ownself madam when I was away! My house became like a house of dirt and left them to cry and cry.childrenn that don't ever cry. I no send her, she go make amala for them, I wan craze, when I already served their cereal before leaving- she kept their food in the freezer and made amala for them! As in undone amala (I saw the left over and I wept), these little ones ate this thing? I have never asked her to cook for me or the kids, never, so I don't know the gut she got to go make amala for them. She made them stay in the kitchen too, what I never allowed when am around, what if an accident happened? And she also fried meat on top! Haaaa.

E tire me, I no fit to narate again. Her issues too many.

Well, she's got the last warning!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugah: 11:32pm On May 04, 2017
talltosyne:

Get Nystatin. Work faster for my baby

Will do, thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 11:54pm On May 04, 2017
sugah:
Jazzyjazz walahi! The struggle to lose the weight is real. My own sef is bad cos although I'm just 4kg from my prepregnancy weight, I look a lot bigger cos booby full everywhere embarassed

Aah you're lucky na. My own nightmare is that my belly is still big
I was 50kg pre pregnancy now I'm 63kg!
I was 65kg two weeks ago but I've been doing cardio and HIIT workouts at home. I'm still on the intense exercise I need to get my sexy back

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 11:54pm On May 04, 2017
sugah:

Real parachute o! And I went looking for Lacy sexy nursing bra...the woman just said aunty forget sexy o, just get something that would hold your girls grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 2:39am On May 05, 2017
olubankemi:

The Doctor said we should first rule out abuse and treat it as infection and rash, hmmm. He never had anything like that before going out.

I really coudnt face her to challenge her cos I don't want to accuse her wrongly, however I called her and asked if she did touch him and she said no.

The girl has so many bad vices that if not that am just trying to see her like a daughter I would have since driven her back home. When she came initial she plays with his P.enis and I rebuked her immediately, this girl will do things you have repeatedly instructed her not to once you bleep your eyes. Am so fed up of her.

He is a okay today, atleast no cries when I wash him this morning and this evening.

If I begin to narrate all her nonsense attitude am sure everyone will say then why am I still keeping her. Maybe cos am just pitying her mum. And keeping her in my place is like helping the mum.

I have sat her down and talked to her, make her feel good and free but chai, on Tuesday I was so saddd when she turned her ownself madam when I was away! My house became like a house of dirt and left them to cry and cry.childrenn that don't ever cry. I no send her, she go make amala for them, I wan craze, when I already served their cereal before leaving- she kept their food in the freezer and made amala for them! As in undone amala (I saw the left over and I wept), these little ones ate this thing? I have never asked her to cook for me or the kids, never, so I don't know the gut she got to go make amala for them. She made them stay in the kitchen too, what I never allowed when am around, what if an accident happened? And she also fried meat on top! Haaaa.

A lot of what you said has confirmed my initial thoughts: she's young and maybe grew up in the village or somewhere very low-income that was hard to keep private life private. Village life is much more advanced and those kids grow up very fast and most are unfortunately abused with no-one caring so they become abusers and see nothing wrong. Playing with genitals and se.xual organs is VERY common. Most end up having children at a young age (I worked on something like this, so I know a little about Abuse). She is not doing it out of wickedness, someone most likely touched her (she may even have slept with a man, an abuser himself) and is at that pre-puberty/puberty stage where it felt good even though she was not mentally prepared. Se.xual relations is about the Mental, not the Physical. Because you are ready at 13 doesn't mean you should go for it.

Please put your child first. You are in no current position to help that girl. She needs a firmer hand and someone who knows about this and has the time, not a new mother. Pity her mum and help, but from afar. You do not have the time or knowledge to help her. And you are endangering her and your kids.

My sister and her friend refused to have a friend's nanny in their homes because she was exactly your girl, age 13, a mess domestically, kept wanting to watch the 6 and 7 year old boys bathe and wanting to be with them rather than older nannies or female babies. She touched her female charge's nipple in the name of "play" (a common occurrence I have seen, especially in lower-income environments with less privacy, they will kiss your child on the bare chest, handle his/her body and get offended when one say "stop", because all na "play and affection" ) and scribbled "I love John" on every surface. Even though her mum was protesting her innocence, we found out later "John" was her mum's bf and had started sleeping with both mother and daughter, at an early age. So her mum sent her away so they won't be fighting over Man. But told everyone it was for her future.

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 4:39am On May 05, 2017
olubankemi:

e her feel good and free but chai, on Tuesday I over and I wept), these little ones ate this thing? I have never asked her to cook for me or the kids, never, so I don't know the gut she got to go make amala for them. She made them.

I'm happy to hear your little one is fine now! Thank God for small mercies!

I agree with onegai; you can't because you want to help her mum put t
Yourself and children in harm's way!

I doubt if the girl will change for now and could likely get worse! Cut your losses and move on please!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugah: 7:58am On May 05, 2017
Olubankemi you are a mother too, the welfare of your kids and your sanity should supercede your need to help someone else. You can help from afar if you insist.

A bad nanny would make you older than your age, raise your BP and turn you into a nag. I have first hand experience of that.

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gaily04(f): 8:09am On May 05, 2017
@nazablossom...... longest time. How are you? Happy Birthday to your son.

@HumbledbYGrace........ where art thou? Happy Birthday to your princess.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugah: 8:28am On May 05, 2017
jazzyjazz:

I was 65kg two weeks ago but I've been doing cardio and HIIT workouts at home. I'm still on the intense exercise I need to get my sexy back

63 shocked the weight I'm struggling to attain.
Are you sure 50kg is not to small for you? Have you checked your BMI?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:02am On May 05, 2017
Chei me too. I went from 34C to 38DD before I started breastfeeding. I don't even know what it is now but boobs full everywhere

sugah:
Jazzyjazz walahi! The struggle to lose the weight is real. My own sef is bad cos although I'm just 4kg from my prepregnancy weight, I look a lot bigger cos booby full everywhere embarassed
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:07am On May 05, 2017
You've been working out? Chei I'm lazy and I'm always drinking coke. I'm back to pre preg weight but I want to go back to pre wedding weight and lose a whole 10kg, comman motivate me nah

jazzyjazz:

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 9:59am On May 05, 2017
sugah:

If you can make it to Ikeja, I recommend dunnisessential.com, go see her to get a proper bra fitting. She get degree in brasserietology grin
Thanks sis will check her.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by wholesomegrace: 10:03am On May 05, 2017
hunniesuzie:
You've been working out? Chei I'm lazy and I'm always drinking coke. I'm back to pre preg weight but I want to go back to pre wedding weight and lose a whole 10kg, comman motivate me nah

All of you shd come and start keto. You pipo are dangling small small weight about and complaining abi. Berra be happy o. If not, i will just dash you my weight grin

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StevensJojo(f): 10:11am On May 05, 2017
sugah:

Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize.

If you check back some pages, some mamas listed what has worked for them. Personally, Dove soap and E45 moisturizer works for us.
Thanks! I did it for a couple of days now and it is clearing.All i did was rub in coconut oil as the moisturiser.Thank you

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:17am On May 05, 2017
wholesomegrace:

All of you shd come and start keto. You pipo are dangling small small weight about and complaining abi. Berra be happy o. If not, i will just dash you my weight grin
Hmm keto
I tried it oh for 2 days
But my son suffered. Breast milk supply reduced drastically! And I did the one for nursing mums o.
I just advised myself and stopped
Now I download videos of intense workouts meant for weight loss and flat stomach.
The result is slow cos I'm not consistent as I no get house help and I'm alone with my son and the boy too like cuddle. Lol

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:19am On May 05, 2017
hunniesuzie:

Yes o
Dh de encourage me well well sef
If I had a maid, I would have lost more weight and even registered in a gym. But since I don't have anyone or anywhere to drop my son, I de manage small small workout for my parlor

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:19am On May 05, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Chei me too. I went from 34C to 38DD before I started breastfeeding. I don't even know what it is now but boobs full everywhere

I don't even know my size sef. Lol
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:21am On May 05, 2017
sugah:

63 shocked the weight I'm struggling to attain.
Are you sure 50kg is not to small for you? Have you checked your BMI?

Hehehehe. Not too small. BMI was very normal back then
Even now my BMI is still normal but I can't deal with chunky areas mbok. I even have love handles sef. Choii
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StevensJojo(f): 10:31am On May 05, 2017
olubankemi:

Please i beg you send her away.I don't care for the funny cooking she did or her dirtiness or maybe she even steals or lies or is even lazy.The red flag is she was playing with your baby's privates.There will always be a reason for them to be alone with her.You can be even sleeping in your room and they will be with her.You are not omnipresent o.Don't joke with that.Please send her away.Boys are also molested and it affects them.Don't gamble with this o.Better safe than sorry.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dtush(f): 10:42am On May 05, 2017
sugah:

If you can make it to Ikeja, I recommend dunnisessential.com, go see her to get a proper bra fitting. She get degree in brasserietology grin

Hi can u drop her address please. i tried to search for the website, but got an error message
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:57am On May 05, 2017
Me I think you should let her go now. Help her mother another way biko

olubankemi:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 11:01am On May 05, 2017
Maid wey go give you high bp? The one I just got sef I'm trying to confirm if truly I can't cope alone, I don talk tire. I'll try and be exercising when I get home from work, I dey always dey tired but how for do?

wholesomegrace keto sha? odiegwu grin

jazzyjazz:

Yes o
Dh de encourage me well well sef
If I had a maid, I would have lost more weight and even registered in a gym. But since I don't have anyone or anywhere to drop my son, I de manage small small workout for my parlor
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MamaOO: 11:01am On May 05, 2017
Liftedhands:
Sugah ndo Nne.

Erm your. Breast size caught my attention grin did you say you went from DD to.H shocked

Please were do you buy your bra? Cos.my DD is spilling everywhere for.lack of a.right sized bra! I.Just can't seem.to.get one that fits this days! Please any suggestion? Other mamas biko chook mouth ayam in.dire need of asize 44DD bra lipsrsealed embarassed
Lmao. I wear size 4-6 clothes but I'm a G cup. Infact 32G like Sugah sef grin. The only place I buy bras is at Soma and Wacoal. Cos I went to Victoria secrets and the idiot salesgirl said it out loud to me (and everyone else there). We don't carry your size!! cheesy cheesy

You might have to get resized for a bra though, cos I used to wear D cups then, but the will always jump up annoyingly. The bras I get from those places might be expensive but they're very durable and last looonggg! Now I'm even able to wear strapless bra. Praise the lord!! grin

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugah: 11:04am On May 05, 2017
dtush:

Hi can u drop her address please. i tried to search for the website, but got an error message
My mistake. It's www.dunniessentials.com
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nazablossom(f): 11:11am On May 05, 2017
Gaily04:
@nazablossom...... longest time. How are you? Happy Birthday to your son.

@HumbledbYGrace........ where art thou? Happy Birthday to your princess.
we are doing fine, thank you very much ma, I appreciate . how is your Prince?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugah: 11:16am On May 05, 2017
MamaOO:

Lmao. I wear size 4-6 clothes but I'm a G cup. Infact 32G like Sugah sef grin. The only place I buy bras is at Soma and Wacoal. Cos I went to Victoria secrets and the idiot salesgirl said it out loud to me (and everyone else there). We don't carry your size!! cheesy cheesy

You might have to get resized for a bra though, cos I used to wear D cups then, but the will always jump up annoyingly. The bras I get from those places might be expensive but they're very durable and last looonggg! Now I'm even able to wear strapless bra. Praise the lord!! grin
I'm a 32H, I senior you small grin grin
I actually worry the wrong band size of bra all my life! I wore a 36D even while I was weighing less than 60kg. Then it increased to Double D but until I went to dunni's and she measured me to be a 32waist size. The difference is clear with my new bras, I can actually run in them without having to hold my boobs.
Most naija women wear wrong size of bra.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MamaOO: 11:26am On May 05, 2017
sugah:

I'm a 32H, I senior you small grin grin
I actually worry the wrong band size of bra all my life! I wore a 36D even while I was weighing less than 60kg. Then it increased to Double D but until I went to dunni's and she measured me to be a 32waist size. The difference is clear with my new bras, I can actually run in them without having to hold my boobs.
Most naija women wear wrong size of bra.

I testify to the fact that most Nigerians wear the wrong size. I did too. And I will spend the rest of the day pulling and tugging on the bras. The day I got fitted was the day my misery ended cos I could not get comfy with the wrong size then. Infact I used to double my gym bras sef. cheesy. Now I wear strapless bras with comfort even with my humongous ballons grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by pweetyface(f): 11:35am On May 05, 2017
Plz mamas, anyone in pH knows wear I can get sized to get a good bra cos have always worn d wrong size all my life...... Now sef it's worse......
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hotmomma(f): 11:54am On May 05, 2017
BrĂ s lipsrsealed grin grin grin

Mamas that use mosquito net with fam size beds abeg where did you get the nets and how much? Pls I need a net that can fit my bed perfectly, direct me to a seller abeg.

Secondly, pls I need the link to watch d wedding party online, watched it online in my omugwo days but can't find the link again. Wanna watch aunty sola and madam ireti in action jare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.