Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,144 members, 7,852,905 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah (17654 Views)

EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat / How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by gbadexy(m): 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
What won't this man do to cling to that seat of power, spend reserve to please politicians, refuse to bring people in for questioning and seeing the move to remove him from aso rock.
Funny enough, it is the same IBB that some people here have been accusing of trying to destabilise jonathan's government that he appointed his former aide. Who would the former aide be loyal to, former boss and fellow military and northern man or the president.
One thing is for sure in this country, things don't appear as they seem.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2012
la furia: Azazi is a coward! So if GEJ didn't sack u, u won't do anything. And beside gej can't quize buhari if u don't have enuf evidence. Let ask who are d others? Ok azazi one last question, do u know who BH sponsors are? If no dn go ur village abeg. If yes tell us abeg with reason.

Hhaha I was gonna say the same thing. Bloody illiterates. No Phone Taps. No Surveillance. No incriminating evidence . . . . . "Oga, make we drag am in and kweshon am jo. He willy confessi!"

Bloody Illiterate monkeys. What a shame.
Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2012
daomi: weak & confused

This is definitely not a weak government. This is a government that does not seem to know what to do or how to do it. A weak Government does not sack at the rate this one does.
Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2012
kaiter: This means that GEJ would have been briefed that Gen. Buhari is clean and does not need to be invited for any bumb interrogation. [img]http://www.demama.info/g.gif[/img]

Was Azazi also briefed on this? I would have welcomed a questioning of all those who have, to this point been fingered by the government(Azazi included) as having a hand in the Boko Haram menace. I mean at least clear the air and maybe see that Nigerians move on to focus on the main issues, rather than continuing to recycle old baseless rumors of people's involvements.

However, if it is already know that Buhari has nothing to do with it, the Government should not keep that a secret either. This information needs to be made public.
Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by Captainajama: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2012
dedeike: Post sack blues by Azazi ft Bello Haliru. You want Gej to arrest a former Head of state abi? Pls when ever they want to effect such arrest on Buhari, they should tell me so that I will pack my bags and head to my village. It's not as if Gej cannot arrest Buhari but he acted very right to avoid such arrest. Let me tell you the likely consequences of such arrest. 1. Buhari himself will never co operate with the security agencies so the real aim of extracting information from him will be defeated. 2. While he's in detention, the opposition in Nigeria led by Tunde Bakare will mount a groundbreaking Occupy protests in Lagos and so many haters are beckoning for such opportunity to come so that they will rubbish Gej. 3. ACN and CPC will heavily poiticise the issue as a deliberate witchunting of the opposition. 4.The entire North West will explode in protests and thus draw more support for Boko Haram. 5. Buhari will come out from the detention and earn more popularity overnight. 6. Renouned Gej haters on Nairaland will now have more ammunition to attack the president as being clueless and vindictive against his opponent. Abeg I no follow. Now I even know why Azazi was sacked.
I am 100% with you, it's like most people in this country have a one track mind. Do they actually weigh the pros and cons in their actions and decisions? Azazi couldn't have been more wrong. That advice was Ill delivered.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by hydoo(m): 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2012
Lol,nw who amongs u is a coward jona or azazi,without evidence 2 intorogate buhari.mtss Naija NSA
Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
hydoo: Lol,nw who amongs u is a coward jona or azazi,without evidence 2 intorogate buhari.mtss Naija NSA

You don't need evidence to bring someone in for questioning.He was not to be arrested but questioned. Two different things.
Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by Super1759: 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2012
This man azizi.is a bunch of incompetent frogs..how can u advise a whole president 2 question buhari.knwoing dat buhari is a political and public figure.if he dare try t.the weak media will translate it ² mean that he is suspecting buhari...infact am susupectin azizi....let him explain.how his exit will make evrytn ok
Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by Toktee(m): 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2012
Arrest buhari,na buhari go wake sleeping dog for borno state? Some blind felow on NL are stil ignorant of the origin of bormbing,na police go kill yusuf in handcuffs say he wan run,na im the boko boys begin demand justice,nobdy listen to them,as they decide to take their pound of flesh frm police nd army,some fanatics amöng them begin bomb church,where ar d police wel kil yusuf? Stop rubishing baba buhari name
Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by tirtimy: 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2012
Political aspirants are the reason 4 boko-haram. But let them remember dat even when they win, a political aspirant will bring its own.
Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by Ijebulogic(m): 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2012
"Soja Come, Soja Go, Soja Come , Soja Go...na so our lives de "blow" like one yeye ball , wey one yeye wind, de blow from one yeye corner...." - Fela Kuti
Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by mkoabiola: 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2012
Hw can Azazi called d president weak n soft cos he was fired.lol
It is too late crying over a spilt milk.y didn't he resign wen he knw hs advice were not utilised.
Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by BabaOlowo: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2012
This Azazi must be a Comedian. You claimed BH is PDP, what has Buhari got to do with PDP. I think Jona is right this time around, go home and enjoy your Millions, pls.
Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2012
Guyz...azazi is drunk...he said bokoharam is pdp and now says he wanted to invite buhari OF CPC OOO...hmmm...but what i don't grab is why some1 who served last as personal security aide to IBB before abacha sacked him, wud b appointed as N.S.A...now i see whose interest GEJ just has to cover...wao....i now believe azazi meant IBB instead of BUHARI...i dey look o

1 Like

Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2012
maasoap: Did he resign? Or, was he sacked? Why telling us this now when you didn't resign as a result of Jonascam failure to heed your advice? Just trying to save face.
exactly my point. azzazi is a dumbasss
Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by emiwanlee(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2012
Azazi said the truth, those who do not believe should go and hug transformer. I love azazi now, he‘s really a soldier. You cannot fight boko with microphone but action
Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by biyiwilly(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2012
ndu_chucks:

It must be either because Azazi is from the SS or GEJ is not up to the job.

how u take know?
Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by sheriffman(m): 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2012
Azazi,if he truly said this has bleeped up,if he still believes Buhari is involved in BH then he doesn't know his job.
Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by Beaf: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2012
It is easy to see why Azazi was sacked. No NSA is loose tongued like an easy lay.
God alone knows how many secrets he bled and to who while in govt.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by Mallamabdul: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
Kobojunkie:

This is definitely not a weak government. This is a government that does not seem to know what to do or how to do it. A weak Government does not sack at the rate this one does.
I have a strong feeling that you have a personal axe to grind with GEJ . I will not also be suprised if your real identity is El rufai or Dele Momodu who sought to get GEJ's job but couldn't convince the residents of his street to vote for him. The way you analyse issues here is strange. Whatever Gej does is bad. Even when majority of Nairalanders are acknowledging the measures taken so far, you re rather interested in exploring ways of faulting him. What do you mean by he is not weak but he doesn't know what to do? What has he not done right? Let me assume without conceding( because we can't afford that misfortune), that you are president, tell me what Gej has not done that you will do to end Boko Haram immediately. Pls I await your answers patiently

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by tpapi: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
After azazi goofed,i knew his sack wz imminent,it wz jus a questn of time so he shd kip quiet n accept his sack in gud faith
Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by pingpong1: 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2012
Are we now having people who all the while associated Buhari with BH now questioning Azazi's attempt to question him just because Azazi is no longer with GEJ? Suddenly everybody now believes Buhari is clean because GEJ is reported to have refused that he be interrogated.
Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by bodejohn(m): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2012
The sacking of the NSA and minister of Defence is just another diversionary act from the federal government. We were asking our president what he went to Brazil to do and he just comes up with this.
For all Mr Presidents conspiracy theorists, you have uptill now blamed the spate of bombings on the person and party of Buhari, but when your master was advised to bring in Buhari for questioning you think the move was going to increase violence. How do you want your master to curb the rising insecurity levels which you firmly belief is been fueled the Buhari?
Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2012
Till I hear from GEJ's Mouthpiece, Reuben Abati I won't pass my judgement on any of them, GEJ or Abati
Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by Timijo(m): 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2012
dedeike: Post sack blues by Azazi ft Bello Haliru. You want Gej to arrest a former Head of state abi? Pls when ever they want to effect such arrest on Buhari, they should tell me so that I will pack my bags and head to my village. It's not as if Gej cannot arrest Buhari but he acted very right to avoid such arrest. Let me tell you the likely consequences of such arrest. 1. Buhari himself will never co operate with the security agencies so the real aim of extracting information from him will be defeated. 2. While he's in detention, the opposition in Nigeria led by Tunde Bakare will mount a groundbreaking Occupy protests in Lagos and so many haters are beckoning for such opportunity to come so that they will rubbish Gej. 3. ACN and CPC will heavily poiticise the issue as a deliberate witchunting of the opposition. 4.The entire North West will explode in protests and thus draw more support for Boko Haram. 5. Buhari will come out from the detention and earn more popularity overnight. 6. Renouned Gej haters on Nairaland will now have more ammunition to attack the president as being clueless and vindictive against his opponent. Abeg I no follow. Now I even know why Azazi was sacked.
You said it all. The best comment that I have ever read on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by Kobojunkie: 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2012
ping pong: Are we now having people who all the while associated Buhari with BH now questioning Azazi's attempt to question him just because Azazi is no longer with GEJ? Suddenly everybody now believes Buhari is clean because GEJ is reported to have refused that he be interrogated.

ABI . .. YOU DEY SEE WETIN MAN DEY READ NOW!!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by burkutu: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2012
Imho,the post of nsa is a very cerebral one. Nigerian army officers whether serving or retired are not known for their intelligence.i just don't understand why the post must be given to an army officer. Dammit,the variables the nsa has to juggle to make strategic decisions goes beyond knowledge of weaponry and deployment of troops ffs.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by tpapi: 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2012
ping pong: I will expect a denial from Azazi soon. Can't imagine an NSA talking let this.
i agree wit u,if u r in d inner military circles u dont talk carelessly 2 d public
Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by pingpong1: 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2012
burkutu: Imho,the post of nsa is a very cerebral one. Nigerian army officers whether serving or retired are not known for their intelligence.i just don't understand why the post must be given to an army officer. Dammit,the variables the nsa has to juggle to make strategic decisions goes beyond knowledge of weaponry and deployment of troops ffs.

So until the post is given to a retired Airforce or Naval Officer we won't get it right? Nothing wen persin nor go hear for NL.
Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by Slizbeat(m): 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2012
He is looking for a way to discredit the presido and vindicate himself, simple. Azazi go rest.
Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by tpapi: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
on point
Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by crackhouse(m): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
1supremo: For lasting solution to this menace, Nigeria needs the services of three guys- Jumong as NSA, Jack Bauer as Defence Minister and Nikita as Minister for Petroleum Resources. Nigeria has recently become a tragic movie. Let's watch the drama unfold.
lol@NIKITA. U must be addicted to uncover agents movie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Set To Confirm Zakari As INEC Chairman: Punch / Boss Mustapha, Kyari, Others Sabotaging Tinubu’s Campaign – APC Stakeholders / Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.