Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,114 members, 7,842,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah (17649 Views)

EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat / How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by damoobaba: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2012
1supremo: For lasting solution to this menace, Nigeria needs the services of three guys- Jumong as NSA, Jack Bauer as Defence Minister and Nikita as Minister for Petroleum Resources. Nigeria has recently become a tragic movie. Let's watch the drama unfold.
/ Guy,what of Micheal scofield and Alex Mahonne
Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2012
Buhari, IBB and co are boko haram lords.

The newly appointed security adviser and defense.... Are Boko Haram members.

It was a condition given to jonathan by the Boko Haram lords. ''Sack azizi and install our man''

i pity Nigerians. Kindly read between the lines. Even vice president Sambo is Boko haram, as a once caugth boko haram bomber was linked to him. So what evidence are people asking for again? Is there no evidence of curruption in the senate and house of reps? Are the thieves not walking free and shoulder high.

To Your Tribes oh Nigerians. I advocate a divided nation. The only way out.

There is no 2015 election. We dont want any precident. We want Division
Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2012
newken: Buhari, IBB and co are boko haram lords.

The newly appointed security adviser and defense.... Are Boko Haram members.

It was a condition given to jonathan by the Boko Haram lords. ''Sack azizi and install our man''

i pity Nigerians. Kindly read between the lines. Even vice president Sambo is Boko haram, as a once caugth boko haram bomber was linked to him. So what evidence are people asking for again? Is there no evidence of curruption in the senate and house of reps? Are the thieves not walking free and shoulder high.

To Your Tribes oh Nigerians. I advocate a divided nation. The only way out.

There is no 2015 election. We dont want any precident. We want Division

A condition given by Boko Haram that REFUSED in 2010, 2011, and 2012 to negotiate with the Government? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: GEJ Rejected My Advice To Quiz Buhari - Azazi : Elombah by CGKing(m): 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2012
Before calling in the drones. Y not exhaust all options available. Deploy our military force in these regions n let them sweep the area , door to door. Una no know say war expensive? Na only the options wey we go spend more na I'm them like. Think say US go just come deploy drones for free? U know how mush one missile cost?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Water Scarcity Hits Calabar / Clampdown On Intels: Stay Clear Of Politics, Frank Tells FIRS, NPA / Osinbajo’s Kitchen To Spend N17m On Cutleries In 2018 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.