Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. (8898 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Do Ladies Stalk Guys They Crave For??? / Would You Ever Stalk Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by dele55: 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2012
I want to stalk my girlfriend who had crush on me but is now trying to dump me after we dated over a silly reason. Honestly, I am so much in love with her that I can't let go and my mind is telling me that she's just trying to see how serious I am. She don't pick my calls neither did she reply my text messages. I have been reserved over this but now my eyes open. Please your advise. Should I stalk her to know what she is really up to?
Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by dealordea(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
she twice has crush on you but you never take your chance but now that ego of feelings is getting back at yoou and You think u want to stalk her! Donkey u won't have are attention no matter how hard you try because probably she think u are not better as much as she think back then!!

Better u try and see her one and one and explain how you feeling, hiding and explaining how u feel won't bear any good fruit..

Peace out
Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by snowdrops(m): 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2012
You started by saying you want to stalk her, then concluded by asking if you should stalk her!

Man make up your mind. You sound confused. Until then buzz off or grow up.
Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by dele55: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2012
deal_ordea: she twice has crush on you but you never take your chance but now that ego of feelings is getting back at yoou and You think u want to stalk her! Donkey u won't have are attention no matter how hard you try because probably she think u are not better as much as she think back then!!

Better u try and see her one and one and explain how you feeling, hiding and explaining how u feel won't bear any good fruit..

Peace out

Thanks for the advise but why the insult? I told u dat i've been the reserved type but now trying to get over it.
Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by Pakavy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2012
deal_ordea: she twice has crush on you but you never take your chance but now that ego of feelings is getting back at yoou and You think u want to stalk her! Donkey u won't have are attention no matter how hard you try because probably she think u are not better as much as she think back then!!

Peace out
stalk ha?!do u wanna die b4 ur tym?if yes then b my guest.dude dont bother cos wat d eyez dont c d heart does'nt grief about.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by mikuz(m): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2012
snowdrops: You started by saying you want to stalk her, then concluded by asking if you should stalk her!

Man make up your mind. You sound confused. Until then buzz off or grow up.
hehe . . I tire oh.
Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by mkpologwu(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2012
Mr. Confused, it seems u ve got plenty of time, but I'd advice u to use for something meaningful. No woman/girl is worth wasting time on! They love better when u care less about them!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by Mynd44: 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2012
Don't you have a job? I mean if you have something to do with your time, you would not be planning to stalk some girl.
Dude their are a lot of single ladies out there pick one and stop being a kid

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by born2boink(m): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2012
dele55: I want to stalk my girlfriend who had crush on me but is now trying to dump me after we dated over a silly reason. Honestly, I am so much in love with her that I can't let go and my mind is telling me that she's just trying to see how serious I am. She don't pick my calls neither did she reply my text messages. I have been reserved over this but now my eyes open. Please your advise. Should I stalk her to know what she is really up to?
why this world hard like fish eye ball, who knows if heaven is better than earth because the earth is merciless
Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by born2boink(m): 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2012
I remember when I cried over ex girlfriend, never knew I will end up being happy with someone else, I almost committed suicide .. Guy, relationship is never a good things, thank God for current relationship, I smoke, started drinking and even attending love peddlers joint all for the sake of I want to forget my ex which collected 1k everyday has food and 3k has hairdo every weekend, love bad die, I have grown up now
Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by mikuz(m): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2012
mkpologwu: Mr. Confused, it seems u ve got plenty of time, but I'd advice u to use for something meaningful. No woman/girl is worth wasting time on! They love better when u care less about them!!!
Mynd_44: Don't you have a job? I mean if you have something to do with your time, you would not be planning to stalk some girl.
Dude their are a lot of single ladies out there pick one and stop being a kid
lmao !! Una no kill me here. grin
Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by surmeister(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2012
Dnt get it twisted. Love is a beautiful thing. Abeg stalk her joor. N wen ur heart breaks gather d pieces together n move on.
Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2012
Stop stalking a lady, go and stalk money and the lady will come......

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by Soocool1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2012
@op, so u need the approval of ur online guardians b4 u make a decision. OK, case adjourned till 2030! Come back by then.
Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by mspookie: 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2012
*clears throat* laughs hysterically. She dumped u, and u wanna stalk her,huh? Guess u got so much time and nothing to do, come and help cut my toe nails and give my feet a massage pls. Nonsense!

If u know what's gud for u; Over to d Next one! Stalker tongue
Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2012
Yes please do till you find a job or a better one.
Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2012
Maybe you should just get a life. . . sad
Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by mikuz(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2012
See comments! Roflmao !! Mukina abeg remove this thread from the frontpage oh!grin
Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by duality(m): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
mkpologwu: Mr. Confused, it seems u ve got plenty of time, but I'd advice u to use for something meaningful. No woman/girl is worth wasting time on! They love better when u care less about them!!!

i hope the guy takes your advice

@ op think of other things u'll like to achieve. learn some thing new. you can learn to play new musical instruments learn to write programes, write a book. lern new ways to make money etc stalking a lady is S-TUPIDITY.
Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by phadat(m): 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2012
Try and talk to her one on one bt please don't stalk its kinda debasing urself what happens when she finds out you are stalking her how does that make you look well I think its pathetic and degrading when you can easily walk up to a nice pretty damsel and ask her out instead of stalking your ex
Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by Phate07(m): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2012
Yes, stalk her. Like a boss. angry
Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by Orikinla(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2012
[size=28pt]Only IMMATURE AND INSECURE GUYS WILL STALK THEIR GIRLFRIENDS.[/size]

[size=18pt]
If you are busy with making something great and worthy out of your life in a competitive capitalist world, you will have little or no time to waste over girlfriends who are liabilities in most cases of relationships.[/size]

IT IS BETTER TO TALK TO THE MIRROR AND GO FOR A WALK THAN TO STALK A GIRL, EXCEPT YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO.
Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2012
Billyonaire: Stop stalking a lady, go and stalk money and the lady will come......
seconded!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2012
Nigerian men are every sort of creepy lol.
Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by mikron(m): 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2012

Peace out
i read the article 3 times i never saw where the poster mentioned the girl having a crush on him TWICE. I honestly do not knw where u got urs frm?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by MrWorldwide2(m): 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2012
Rubish thread I swr..
Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by Ogamgil(f): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2012
Abeg no vex watn be the meaning of stalk don check dictionary and cant stil get out d meaning
Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by Orikinla(m): 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2012
Beretta92: seconded!
Seconded too.
Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2012
born2fuck: I remember when I cried over ex girlfriend, never knew I will end up being happy with someone else, I almost committed suicide .. Guy, relationship is never a good things, thank God for current relationship, I smoke, started drinking and even attending love peddlers joint all for the sake of I want to forget my ex which collected 1k everyday has food and 3k has hairdo every weekend, love bad die, I have grown up now
MU square.
Re: I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. by KINGwax(m): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2012
It's like normal nigeria where u have to knw someone before u get dt thing. It seems knwin one of d mods gets your crap to the front page. Cos ds is real crap!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture / I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! / Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.