Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. (29873 Views)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. / Picture Of Babagida And Obasanjo Playing Draught As Danjuma,Abacha,Others Watch / Hausa People are to BLAME For Nigeria's Woes - IBB, Abacha, Danjuma, Atiku,Turai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by valuka(m): 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2012
These men have been together for as long as we can remember.
Do they know as at that time that they will one day be where they are today?

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2012
back in the days cool cool cool
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by ibide(m): 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2012
They were praticing how to drible the citizen

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by qmd24(m): 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2012
SOURCE

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by Ninilowo(m): 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2012
when they were in military acaddemy. ibb used to be their junior buh because of his intelligence he always had the chance of staying among the seniors then. ur level of intelligence could be seen when playing draught

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by fem88(m): 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2012
Life is in stages.....
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by Murphy7h4: 2:35am On Jun 24, 2012

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by slimming: 3:30am On Jun 24, 2012
wonderful
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by femmy2010(m): 5:49am On Jun 24, 2012
Wow
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by lagcity(m): 6:56am On Jun 24, 2012
Abacha is in heavenshocked looking down at these Generals, just like he is doing in this picture.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 24, 2012
Aww. No be today. I guess this picture must have been taken circa late 1960s/early 1970s. Out of all four, only Danjuma never became Head of State. . .

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by Moderrator: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2012
Abacha arrested Obasanjo and almost got him killed.
Power intoxicates.
Obasanjo was such a muscular man.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by KESHYLOVE(m): 8:33am On Jun 24, 2012
lagcity: Abacha is in heavenshocked looking down at these Generals, just like he is doing in this picture.
Heaven?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by sammirano: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2012
i don't believe the pix
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by Sososuperfly: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2012
Hmmmmm,, photoshop :DHmmmmm,, photoshop
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by donsax: 8:40am On Jun 24, 2012
[quote author=KESHYLOVE]
Heaven?[/quote hell.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by bohboh275(m): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2012
lagcity: Abacha is in heavenshocked looking down at these Generals, just like he is doing in this picture.

Did i hear you say heaven Well who knows after all i never die before.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by fubbyy(m): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2012
That's why I can't stop taking pics where ever I go, no memory like picture, nice1
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by mikuz(m): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2012
sammirano: i don't believe the pix
i wonder why it even made the front page.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by Chinom(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2012
How many times we go see this picture ?. We don see am before.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by mikuz(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2012
fubbyy: That's why I can't stop taking pics where ever I go, no memory like picture, nice1
bro you can believe anything.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by UKBobo(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2012
Crooks' Paradise! grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by AAAdam(m): 8:48am On Jun 24, 2012
Who is that Danjuma?
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by AAAdam(m): 8:48am On Jun 24, 2012
Pls who is that Danjuma?
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by Yorisb: 8:49am On Jun 24, 2012
Of course, they were and still are all in this together.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by poj(m): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2012
@ samirano, u must be a thomas i guess
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by mikolo80: 8:51am On Jun 24, 2012
Sososuperfly: Hmmmmm,, photoshop :DHmmmmm,, photoshop
IGNORANCE IS BLISS
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by AAAdam(m): 8:52am On Jun 24, 2012
ibide: They were praticing how to drible the citizen
It is true, most esp. Maradona(IBB).
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by valencia25(m): 8:55am On Jun 24, 2012
Bros OBJ get muscle, dat i must confess cool cool cool
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2012
He's in hell.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by TBrownAuto(m): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2012
many people do not really know the significant of this pics and where it was brought to the public, but the truth is on this very day they planned how to rule nigeria turn by turn but unfortunate for danjuma he was sideline that was why after OBJ tenure he was mad it was not given to him as planned them he narated all the story him self. you can see the future of the country decide while playing draught

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by Emyogalanya: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2012

who told u that abacha dey heaven na u carry am go there the guy dey hell fire abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpse Of Gov. Shettima's Aide Who Died In Fatal Accident Arrives Borno(pics) / Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested / Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.