Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. (29857 Views)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. / Picture Of Babagida And Obasanjo Playing Draught As Danjuma,Abacha,Others Watch / Hausa People are to BLAME For Nigeria's Woes - IBB, Abacha, Danjuma, Atiku,Turai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by gbadexy(m): 9:02am On Jun 24, 2012
lagcity: Abacha is in heavenshocked looking down at these Generals, just like he is doing in this picture.
How observant.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by juman(m): 9:03am On Jun 24, 2012
Very useless people.

They served themselves not the nation. They destroyed the nation.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by waja(m): 9:08am On Jun 24, 2012
A A Adam: Pls who is that Danjuma?
. He's one of the oil well owners. He held many key posts during their regime.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by otosa(m): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2012
But later, they turned the draught to the country and they were playing us as they want. But very soon, God will start playing game on thier lifes.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by jimjones: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2012
sammirano: i don't believe the pix

that's your 4kin problem, innit?
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by dokunbam(m): 9:16am On Jun 24, 2012
Interesting
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by juman(m): 9:16am On Jun 24, 2012
otosa: But later, they turned the draught to the country and they were playing us as they want. But very soon, God will start playing game on thier lifes.

They are going to hell fire.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by Jaywon242(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2012
Who says he doesnt believe the pix is real? The person is really the Thomas talked abt in the bible.Nonsense. . . .
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by WebSurfer(m): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2012
nonsense
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by jimjones: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2012
Emyogalanya:
who told u that abacha dey heaven na u carry am go there the guy dey hell fire abeg

yours is evidently less of a s.t_upid supposition, as na you carry am go "hell fire".
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by marabout(m): 9:21am On Jun 24, 2012
A A Adam: Who is that Danjuma?

The man who killed Head of state Gen. J T Aguiyi Ironsi in Ibadan (2nd Nigerian coup in July 1966).
He's currently one of Naija's richest men. Has crude oil blocks. He was former defense minister and former head of advisory council to Goodluck Jonathan among others. Married to one fine lady called Daisy from Edo State.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by peckhamboi: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2012
OBJ don dey ugly no be today
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2012
Back in the days
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by redsun(m): 9:54am On Jun 24, 2012
We've had enough of this shi.t.These guys are traitors,they should be wiped out in our good history books,forums and records.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by fabulos07: 9:54am On Jun 24, 2012
I dnt believe ds pic......bt if its true,ds is where our problems started!!
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by ajanaku2(m): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2012
marabout:

The man who killed Head of state Gen. J T Aguiyi Ironsi in Ibadan (2nd Nigerian coup in July 1966).
He's currently one of Naija's richest men. Has crude oil blocks. He was former defense minister and former head of advisory council to Goodluck Jonathan among others. Married to one fine lady called Daisy from Edo State.

As a matter of fact, he killed not only General Aguiyi Ironsi but his host, Lieutenant Colonel Adekunle Fajuyi, the then Military Governor of Western Nigeria...I swear to God, if I were Ironsi's or Fajuyi's Son or Grandson, I would have attempted to kill that Motherf'ucker...and if I don't succeed, I would exterminate two of his Children in return! God knows!
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by laykay24: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2012
sammirano: i don't believe the pix
Its real bro,I saw a similar pix many years ago on an old news paper brought to my house by my uncle.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by ishmael(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2012
Do commission officers in the military play draught? I only see NCO's playing this game in the warrant officers & SGT's mess. I always see officers playing chess in the officers mess. Na wa o. Any way, sometimes dog dey eat grass like goat.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by IleIfe2(m): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2012

the best minister of defence to ever serve Nigeria. realist and pragmatic, no mercy.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by marabout(m): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2012
ajanaku2:

As a matter of fact, he killed not only General Aguiyi Ironsi but his host, Lieutenant Colonel Adekunle Fajuyi, the then Military Governor of Western Nigeria...I swear to God, if I were Ironsi's or Fajuyi's Son or Grandson, I would have attempted to kill that Motherf'ucker...and if I don't succeed, I would exterminate two of his Children in return! God knows!

Thank you.
They said he pulled the trigger on Ironsi, I didn't know he also did on Fajuyi, I thought another person in his group did.
Where will you see people with integrity and principle like Fajuyi in Naija today? Only traitors in power now.

Is there any Fajuyi street in Abuja? All the thieves have streets named after them.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by abiamahart: 10:06am On Jun 24, 2012
It shows no one knows tomorrow. Yes while to a great extent our today can affect our tomorrow only God Almighty knows the result of our effort and where it will lead us tomorrow. Friends today; Enemies tomorrow and vice-versa or Poor today and rich tomorrow or it could mean Alive today; Dead tomorrow

Calls sometime for a sober reflection on our actions today
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by marabout(m): 10:08am On Jun 24, 2012
Ile-Ife:

the best minister of defence to ever serve Nigeria. realist and pragmatic, no mercy.

You mean reducing villages to rubble, bah?
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by obailala(m): 10:09am On Jun 24, 2012
qmd24: SOURCE

Are u for real?? undecided
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by larpah(m): 10:32am On Jun 24, 2012
An ex international.... Used to play for 3SC Ibadan. Oh, he was a great finisher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by IleIfe2(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2012
marabout:

You mean reducing villages to rubble, bah?

No disrespect to the dead Tiv and the families affected, but T.Y Danjuma's method worked and I remember vividly those Arabs(Chadians) that were robbing and killing Nigerians around Gombe and the Tiv town where the soldiers were cannibalised. He was a merciless guy, he strikes hard and i think that's the kind of indivedual Nigeria's security system needs now. A competent ethnic minority that does not want Nigeria to divide. he/she'll kill who needs to be killed and arrest who needs to be arrested, then let the policy makers and religious leaders do the rest.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by sadi78: 10:57am On Jun 24, 2012
Gen. TY Danjuma, former Chief of Army staff, Former Defence Minister 1999 - 2003!
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 24, 2012
abiamahart: It shows no one knows tomorrow. Yes while to a great extent our today can affect our tomorrow only God Almighty knows the result of our effort and where it will lead us tomorrow. Friends today; Enemies tomorrow and vice-versa or Poor today and rich tomorrow or it could mean Alive today; Dead tomorrow

Calls sometime for a sober reflection on our actions today

True. Pictures like this make me philosophical. At the time the picture was taken, would they have believed they would all emerge as extremely powerful and important figures in Nigeria? It's incredible how pregnant the future is. . .wetin e go born, nobody fit sabi.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 24, 2012
ibide: They were praticing how to dribble the citizen

grin grin grin Maradona, Messi and co
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by poweredcom(m): 11:06am On Jun 24, 2012
And who iz dat fool saying photoshop and its a fake pic

Are you blind can't you see it was back in the old days pic from military school hiss yeye brain

And to all dese fools believeing in heaven or hell there is no such place in existence ok person don die don die till until the end of time judgement ok make una no judge so fast
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by hydoo(m): 11:12am On Jun 24, 2012
Uncanny Genius: He's in hell.
hw did u no,u foool
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2012
Aside from Abacha marrying a fellow northerner, they all have something in common: tribeblind when it came to marriage
Obasanjo married an Edo woman
Danjuma married an Edo woman
IBB married a Deltan woman
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. by newmaonza: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2012
True draught Champions have ruled and will keep ruling Nigeria. . I recommend dat game 4 any1 aspiring 4 any pubic office in Nigeria. . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration / Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.