Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Do People Lie Because They Are Afraid Of Losing Their Partners? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do People Lie Because They Are Afraid Of Losing Their Partners? (753 Views)

Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Lie Because They Are Afraid Of Losing Their Partners? by sniperwolf(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2012
I had a girl that lied about virtually everything, despite her trying to wash me with the "I LOVE YOU" thing, after I called the relationship off, I began to imagine why she was lying to me in the 1st place. I know someone once said that lying is a natural phenomenon with ladies (no disrespect to the female folks) and same with some guys too.
I just want to know your own reasons for lying, so it can help me in my analysis
Re: Do People Lie Because They Are Afraid Of Losing Their Partners? by Mynd44: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2012
People lie because they feel inadequate.
Re: Do People Lie Because They Are Afraid Of Losing Their Partners? by sniperwolf(m): 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2012
Mynd_44: People lie because they feel inadequate.
Inadequate? I'm not sure if I understood that
Re: Do People Lie Because They Are Afraid Of Losing Their Partners? by Mynd44: 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2012
sniperwolf:
Inadequate? I'm not sure if I understood that
Ask your dictionary
Re: Do People Lie Because They Are Afraid Of Losing Their Partners? by Rocktation(f): 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2012
True. Inadequacy in some certain aspects like family background and stuff like that, can make people lie. And one lie usually calls for more to cover up the former and before they know it, they're neck-deep in the heap.
Re: Do People Lie Because They Are Afraid Of Losing Their Partners? by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 25, 2012
@OP
the greatest fear most people have is that of being themselves, because they prefer to be some imaginary being......so they will say complete BS to attain/provide some fake satisfaction. these people dont believe in themselves, arent positive about themselves and their vibe is weak. they do/act/speak/behave like everyone else does, even if it doesnt fit who they really are. . . . . . . but the reality is that you get nowhere that way. your game/energy is weak as you are one step away from being busted. living like that is not only wrong but also a waste of life as you are running away from the ONE THING THAT YOU OWN THAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT.........YOUR TRUE SELF.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Loose Respect For Your Partner If He Looses His Job? / Which One Do U Think Would Be More Painful To Lose / Husband Material...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.