Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? (4340 Views)

How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2012
LMAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin I am still laughing but my friend is in deep sh..i...t. grin grin grin grin grin She have falling out of love with her bf for many reasons known to her. She said she just can't go on with him anymore. She decided to explain everything to her bf, all the reasons she's not in love anymore all but the dude is proving difficult. He says, he just can not let it go. He just can not. And he is serious. He seem too in love to quit. Infact he proposed on the very day she broke up with him. grin grin grin After she said everything, what he had to say was "will you marry me" with a ring out of the blue. grin grin He was extra romantic to her, and he didn't even seems to care about the break up. He say that he haven't done any wrong to just let it go like that. I told her to cut all communication with him, but he turns up everyday, to her house. My friend is beginning to get scared. She don't want to call the police on him because she don't want to be that cold. He embarrassed her at social occasions cause he poses as her bf. He keeps calling her "my woman" "my baby" etc etc.

Please people, give me your tips, strategies, and views on how to handle this lunatic before he drive my friend insane.
Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by mcnikes(m): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2012
Thats how girls lose the guys that care for them.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2012
mcnikes: Thats how girls lose the guys that care for them.

I know but love goes both ways don't you think? tongue
Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by kristofa09(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2012
curve6 u don start again...just tel ur frnd 2 change ha locatn 4 a while...mke she go "undagrnd".
Bt ladis una bad o!why does ur frnd dcide to break his heart nau?
Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by tellwisdom: 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2012
He never fuckkk finish na angry angry

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
kristofa09: curve6 u don start again...just tel ur frnd 2 change ha locatn 4 a while...mke she go "undagrnd".
Bt ladis una bad o!why does ur frnd dcide to break his heart nau?

Well maybe i will tell her to spend a week at my house but geeezzz I don't want him at house everyday either because he knows my house.
Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by kristofa09(m): 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2012
rokiatu:

Well maybe i will tell her to spend a week at my house but geeezzz I don't want him at house everyday either because he knows my house.
except she wil tel ha were she is ni?its gona b discreetly don na...com o,curve6 wetin realy hapen gan?
Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by ckkris: 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2012
Una be winsh? De man suppose find correct prophet, to bind his babe, and lose any agent of satan, wey de use dollar confuse am.
Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by Omolola1(f): 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2012
I find myself in this same situation as well.
Xcept dat in my case, he's cheating and doesnt want to let go
Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
LOLz. grin grin
Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by Mynd44: 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2012
I kinda feel sorry for the guy. He has apparently been living in a world of his own and gas been thinking that he is the perfect BF only for the girl to drop a bomb on his backside.
@OP, you might want to tell your friend to atop seeing him and if she is sure this is what she wants to do, she should get the police involved if he continues to embarrass her.
Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by kpolli(m): 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2012
rokiatu: LMAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin I am still laughing but my friend is in deep sh..i...t. grin grin grin grin grin She have falling out of love with her bf for many reasons known to her. She said she just can't go on with him anymore. She decided to explain everything to her bf, all the reasons she's not in love anymore all but the dude is proving difficult. He says, he just can not let it go. He just can not. And he is serious. He seem too in love to quit. Infact he proposed on the very day she broke up with him. grin grin grin After she said everything, what he had to say was "will you marry me" with a ring out of the blue. grin grin He was extra romantic to her, and he didn't even seems to care about the break up. He say that he haven't done any wrong to just let it go like that. I told her to cut all communication with him, but he turns up everyday, to her house. My friend is beginning to get scared. She don't want to call the police on him because she don't want to be that cold. He embarrassed her at social occasions cause he poses as her bf. He keeps calling her "my woman" "my baby" etc etc.

Please people, give me your tips, strategies, and views on how to handle this lunatic before he drive my friend insane.

Your friend is a fool and deserves the worst. . . . Blind ppl who don't wanna see the light. . . hiss

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by luckgames(m): 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
rokiatu: LMAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin I am still laughing but my friend is in deep sh..i...t. grin grin grin grin grin She have falling out of love with her bf for many reasons known to her. She said she just can't go on with him anymore. She decided to explain everything to her bf, all the reasons she's not in love anymore all but the dude is proving difficult. He says, he just can not let it go. He just can not. And he is serious. He seem too in love to quit. Infact he proposed on the very day she broke up with him. grin grin grin After she said everything, what he had to say was "will you marry me" with a ring out of the blue. grin grin He was extra romantic to her, and he didn't even seems to care about the break up. He say that he haven't done any wrong to just let it go like that. I told her to cut all communication with him, but he turns up everyday, to her house. My friend is beginning to get scared. She don't want to call the police on him because she don't want to be that cold. He embarrassed her at social occasions cause he poses as her bf. He keeps calling her "my woman" "my baby" etc etc.

The dude is now broken
Your friend don't want broken dude
Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by Mynd44: 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2012
kpolli:

Your friend is a fool and deserves the worst. . . . Blind ppl who don't wanna see the light. . . hiss
I don't see the need for the insult. The guy has probably been doing things which to him were right but she could not take. Is it a crime to want to walk away. Would you rather the girl cheat on the guy?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by kpolli(m): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
I don't see the need for the insult. The guy has probably been doing things which to him were right but she could not take. Is it a crime to want to walk away. Would you rather the girl cheat on the guy?

In this era where girls say no more good guys. . . . So the men who lose interest are basstards and players but the girls should not be insulted too, pls abeg!
Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by Mynd44: 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2012
So it is now a crime to say you are not interested anymore?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by princenonny(m): 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2012

don't blame him. His fighting for his right
Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by princenonny(m): 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2012

don't blame him. His fighting for his right
Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by luckgames(m): 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2012
Mynd_44: So it is now a crime to say you are not interested anymore?
Yes because she took all his money
Now the dude is broken
She doesn't want him anymore
Sad life for the dude
Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by gomentii(m): 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2012
Na wao!!!we hardly hear of dis tins in the nineties,kai!!!info-tech... Nigeria women of dis days are acidic. The guy is now broke her luv 4 him has extinguished.
Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2012
Buhehehe would clinginess be one of the reasons she wants to call it quits?
Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by HighChief4(m): 12:09am On Jun 26, 2012
Sometimes people think you can jump in and out of someone's life at will. What has such a guy done wrong for your friend to jilt him, prolly she has an eye for another dude.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 26, 2012
High_Chief: Sometimes people think you can jump in and out of someone's life at will. What has such a guy done wrong for your friend to jilt him, prolly she has an eye for another dude.

When someone makes it obvious they no longer want to be part of your life, do you proceed to hold them captive?
This is why when I say boys should stop believing all this "she is my whole world" nonsense, some NL girls will say I'm "bitter". cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 26, 2012
2buff:

When someone makes it obvious they no longer want to be part of your life, do you proceed to hold them captive?
This is why when I say boys should stop believing all this "she is my whole world" nonsense, some NL girls will say I'm "bitter". cheesy
Lol.
Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by Skii(m): 12:25am On Jun 26, 2012
Basket Mouth to the rescue again

Una no dey pay attention to im jokes? abi na to shine ya 32 every time the guy crack joke? sho?!! see this people o

Roki, make you flash your friend the next time she dey wit d guy, make she form sey u fashi her after all this while, make she begin dey gist you as she free the other guy wey bin get HIV ,come join am with how she nearly die, sey she still dey use the retro-viral drugs

or make she for night dey form sey she be winchy, dey follow herself talk like sey she dey meeting of mami water for dream dey whisper sey "i don get am".... "he no wan go shay?"...."e don propose"...."ehn, we go swallow am"...

Make we know how far after
Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 26, 2012
Matter of fact she is one of them chic that is not money greedy. Infact she buys gifts for them and look after them well. And she was really in love with this one, so she treated him well, infact the dude believe he have found the perfect perfect woman and now she wants to run away.

I am not saying this because she is my friend, but she is the kind of woman when you get, u will go "Thank you lord"

Beautiful, nice, kind, intelligent everything. And the dude seems a bit starstuck by her cuz she way too beautiful and nice.
Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by MrsChima(f): 1:08am On Jun 26, 2012
That's a good damn question wifey.

Some people just don't fare well with rejection unfortunately.
Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by MrsChima(f): 1:08am On Jun 26, 2012
Wifey....

Imma leave Chima for you. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by Murphy7h4: 1:36am On Jun 26, 2012
Thanks a lot[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by Mynd44: 6:58am On Jun 26, 2012
luckgames:
Yes because she took all his money
Now the dude is broken
She doesn't want him anymore
Sad life for the dude
No body mentioned money here
Re: How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? by kpolli(m): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2012
High_Chief: Sometimes people think you can jump in and out of someone's life at will. What has such a guy done wrong for your friend to jilt him, prolly she has an eye for another dude.

@Mynd_4 note this
rokiatu: Matter of fact she is one of them chic that is not money greedy. Infact she buys gifts for them and look after them well. And she was really in love with this one, so she treated him well, infact the dude believe he have found the perfect perfect woman and now she wants to run away.

I am not saying this because she is my friend, but she is the kind of woman when you get, u will go "Thank you lord"

Beautiful, nice, kind, intelligent everything. And the dude seems a bit starstuck by her cuz she way too beautiful and nice.

Now u have told us her good side but that doesn't clear the reason y she just suddenly woke up n decided to leave him. . . N yes u r showing her off

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How do I help / What Does It Mean When Someone Says You Have Good Genes? / Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.