Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? (2748 Views)

Gals Only / For The BURNER Boys And BURNER Gals Only / 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2012
Why cant guys ever say no to sex? If u ignored d topic n decided to read(am talkin 2 guys now)Just because you cant get pregnant doesnt mean you must have sex,SAY NO FOR ONCE! It myt save ur life. Am very sure if AIDS patients wer given a second chance dey would b virgins till marriage or possibly death!After all said n done,ur still d ones who bear d consequences so why bother? It's jst an advice,friends and not an avenue for jobless and pathetically bored fellows to jab in wateva dey feel like,NO B BY FORCE TO COMMENT,waiting for first MUMU............... cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 25, 2012
Smh. . .

And who says guys don't say no to sex? May thunder fire ignorance in Jesus name. . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by MrCork17: 11:54pm On Jun 25, 2012
kimberluge: Why cant guys ever say no to sex? If u ignored d topic n decided to read(am talkin 2 guys now)Just because you cant get pregnant doesnt mean you must have sex,SAY NO FOR ONCE! It myt save ur life. Am very sure if AIDS patients wer given a second chance dey would b virgins till marriage or possibly death!After all said n done,ur still d ones who bear d consequences so why bother? It's jst an advice,friends and not an avenue for jobless and pathetically bored fellows to jab in wateva dey feel like,NO B BY FORCE TO COMMENT,waiting for first MUMU............... cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

sweeery kimba. I always say no to punnny wink
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 26, 2012
Mr..Cork:

sweeery kimba. I always say no to punnny wink

I trust you
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Skii(m): 12:43am On Jun 26, 2012
Except for the infinitesimally small percentage of men who "ra(p)e" ladies, the rest of the s3xual intercourses that go on in the whole wide world are by mutual consent!! It takes TWO baybee!! So its more than just the question of "why can't guys say no to sex?"

Why don't ladies close their legs? undecided

1 Like

Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 26, 2012
kimberluge: Why cant guys ever say no to sex? If u ignored d topic n decided to read(am talkin 2 guys now)Just because you cant get pregnant doesnt mean you must have sex,SAY NO FOR ONCE! It myt save ur life. Am very sure if AIDS patients wer given a second chance dey would b virgins till marriage or possibly death!After all said n done,ur still d ones who bear d consequences so why bother? It's jst an advice,friends and not an avenue for jobless and pathetically bored fellows to jab in wateva dey feel like,NO B BY FORCE TO COMMENT,waiting for first MUMU............... cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

You are a stark illiterate! angry
To begin with, the correct thing to say is: ''...need I say more?''. Secondly, sex is not the only route to contracting the deadly virus undecided
What more can I say? Your grammar and reasoning appear to be on the same frequency. undecided

*yawns* Yet another gaping hole seeking customers. Eediot!
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Murphy7h4: 1:43am On Jun 26, 2012
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by delkuf(m): 3:47am On Jun 26, 2012
[quote
author=Skii]Except for
the infinitesimally small percentage of men who "ra(p)e" ladies, the
rest of the s3xual intercourses that go on in the whole wide world are
by mutual consent!! It takes TWO baybee!! So its more than just the
question of "why can't guys say no to sex?"

Why don't ladies close their legs? undecided
[/quote] Thank you very much
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by KINGwax(m): 4:39am On Jun 26, 2012
and i tried warning you. Now, see how u displayed your foolishness to the whole world of nairaland! You catch yourself by yourself. Is it not cleared now dt guys are more intelligent? Start another thread to apologize! You don fall your hand by yourself o

1 Like

Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Mynd44: 6:39am On Jun 26, 2012
I read this whole piece of nonsense and the first that got to me was the last line. I would love to think that this is a joke as you just want to know how guys would react to this and you sit back and have a laugh.
That being said, if the purpose of this was not fun and you really meant what you said then I am forced to say that your brain has gone on permanent recess (if ever it worked)
where did you get the absolute and extremely silly isht you wrote? You should be flogged in public for putting things like this up. Seriously, the ignorance is only comparable with that of a 2 year old and some 2 year olds won't even think like this

1 Like

Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
I read this whole piece of nonsense and the first that got to me was the last line. I would love to think that this is a joke as you just want to know how guys would react to this and you sit back and have a laugh.
That being said, if the purpose of this was not fun and you really meant what you said then I am forced to say that your brain has gone on permanent recess (if ever it worked)
where did you get the absolute and extremely silly isht you wrote? You should be flogged in public for putting things like this up. Seriously, the ignorance is only comparable with that of a 2 year old and some 2 year olds won't even think like this
Whatever made this boy write more than 3 lines must be serious. . .
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Mynd44: 7:08am On Jun 26, 2012
sexkillz: Whatever made this boy write more than 3 lines must be serious. . .
What thread ever made this girl quote me is dumb
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2012
Tank u all for ur numerous contributions ,at least I got to find out who d fools are lipsrsealed
I wuld also like to rephrase dat question"why can't gals close dier legs?" It shuld actually be "why can't whores close dier legs?" N we al knw d answer "money". If u say it's all ladies,den I guess dat includes ur mum n female relatives cos I knw my dad n brodas can't say no to sex,at least dats wat my mum n dier galfrds told me. And dat ends my speech cool
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2012
kimberluge: Tank u all for ur numerous contributions ,at least I got to find out who d fools are lipsrsealed
I wuld also like to rephrase dat question"why can't gals close dier legs?" It shuld actually be "why can't whores close dier legs?" N we al knw d answer "money". If u say it's all ladies,den I guess dat includes ur mum n female relatives cos I knw my dad n brodas can't say no to sex,at least dats wat my mum n dier galfrds told me. And dat ends my speech cool
Seizures rite? Take ur prescriptions,
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
Its only man-whores who get offended by a thread like this lmao
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Mynd44: 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2012
sosoluv: Its only man-whores who get offended by a thread like this lmao
You think?
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
You think?
Sweetness I knew u wld say something abt this comment...hahaha...I know so
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 28, 2012
KINGwax: and i tried warning you. Now, see how u displayed your foolishness to the whole world of nairaland! You catch yourself by yourself. Is it not cleared now dt guys are more intelligent? Start another thread to apologize! You don fall your hand by yourself o
say what??!! angry
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Dimples316(f): 1:19am On Jun 28, 2012
@ Kimberlugee

Okay did you start this thread for fun? Becuase if you did you and most of the posters like Cork made me laugh hard.

sexkillz: Smh. . .

And who says guys don't say no to sex? . . .

I am yet to meet one myself.
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Mynd44: 1:24am On Jun 28, 2012
sosoluv:
Sweetness I knew u wld say something abt this comment...hahaha...I know so
You need some Jesus
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
You need some Jesus
U need him more than anyone else
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Mynd44: 1:32am On Jun 28, 2012
sosoluv:
U need him more than anyone else
He is my friend nah. Should I introduce him to you?
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 28, 2012
I already have Jesus in my life. Good night mynd, I'm tired of ur nonsense
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Mynd44: 1:36am On Jun 28, 2012
sosoluv: I already have Jesus in my life. Good night mynd, I'm tired of ur nonsense
Good night? Girl its morning here already
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Good night? Girl its morning here already
Wch ever, anyway sleep well and I pray ur account miraculously gets deleted....mwaaaaaaah
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Mynd44: 1:46am On Jun 28, 2012
sosoluv:
Wch ever, anyway sleep well and I pray ur account miraculously gets deleted....mwaaaaaaah
And this is supposed to be funny? Go sleep or find some loser who has time for low lives like you
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
And this is supposed to be funny? Go sleep or find some loser who has time for low lives like you
Hahaha u really are pissed huh Oh well
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Mynd45: 1:53am On Jun 28, 2012
sosoluv:
Hahaha u really are pissed huh Oh well
And if you don't find anything better to do, you can do the world a favour and just hang yourself
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 28, 2012
Mynd-44:

And if you don't find anything better to do, you can do the world a favour and just hang yourself
Temper temper... U whining over a frivolous matter
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Mynd45: 2:01am On Jun 28, 2012
sosoluv:
Temper temper... U whining over a frivolous matter
My family ain't frivolous
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 28, 2012
Mynd-44:

My family ain't frivolous
U keep on going about it, I jus said it to get back at u... I apologised

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Can You Share With Your Lover? / Why Won't He Apologise To Me? / Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.