Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? (2776 Views)

Gals Only / For The BURNER Boys And BURNER Gals Only / 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Mynd44: 2:07am On Jun 28, 2012
sosoluv:
U keep on going about it, I jus said it to get back at u... I apologised
Fine
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by bendazum: 2:36am On Jun 28, 2012
KINGwax: and i tried warning you. Now, see how u displayed your foolishness to the whole world of nairaland! You catch yourself by yourself. Is it not cleared now dt guys are more intelligent? Start another thread to apologize! You don fall your hand by yourself o

gringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by bendazum: 2:50am On Jun 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Fine

ARE YOU GAY?IF YOU ARE IT'S NEVER FINE! undecided
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Mynd44: 3:27am On Jun 28, 2012
bendazum:

ARE YOU GAY?IF YOU ARE IT'S NEVER FINE! undecided
I don't know where this is coming from but I ain't gay. But those who are think it is fine so who are you to say otherwise? Except of course you have been there and back
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Nobody: 3:42am On Jun 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
I don't know where this is coming from but I ain't gay. But those who are think it is fine so who are you to say otherwise? Except of course you have been there and back
I know I'm mynd's least favourite person right now. I took the whole the thing out of proportion but please don't call mynd gay... I made thing bad enough. I think u shud jus let the issue go too.let's just drop it bendazum
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by 190: 6:18am On Jul 07, 2012
KINGwax: and i tried warning you. Now, see how u displayed your foolishness to the whole world of nairaland! You catch yourself by yourself. Is it not cleared now dt guys are more intelligent? Start another thread to apologize! You don fall your hand by yourself o

Rotflmfaoooo

DOA - d Op certainly isn't normal
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Harbb: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2012
kimberluge: Tank u all for ur numerous contributions ,at least I got to find out who d fools are lipsrsealed
I wuld also like to rephrase dat question"why can't gals close dier legs?" It shuld actually be "why can't whores close dier legs?" N we al knw d answer "money". If u say it's all ladies,den I guess dat includes ur mum n female relatives cos I knw my dad n brodas can't say no to sex,at least dats wat my mum n dier galfrds told me. And dat ends my speech cool

Go see doctor

1 Like

Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2014
Harbb:

Go see doctor
Dnt hate d palyer,hate d game! Lolz grin
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 28, 2014
kimberluge: Why cant guys ever say no to sex? If u ignored d topic n decided to read(am talkin 2 guys now)Just because you cant get pregnant doesnt mean you must have sex,SAY NO FOR ONCE! It myt save ur life. Am very sure if AIDS patients wer given a second chance dey would b virgins till marriage or possibly death!After all said n done,ur still d ones who bear d consequences so why bother? It's jst an advice,friends and not an avenue for jobless and pathetically bored fellows to jab in wateva dey feel like,NO B BY FORCE TO COMMENT,waiting for first MUMU............... cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Which correct guy go sey no to free punny, listen to urself again. 98% of guys will never say no to this free gift of nature. Na because sey u be girl, if u be guy, u go know how e dey feel.. As if u urself dey say no if you see dïck.
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2014
Afghanistan:
Which correct guy go sey no to free punny, listen to urself again. 98% of guys will never say no to this free gift of nature. Na because sey u be girl, if u be guy, u go know how e dey feel.. As if u urself dey say no if you see dïck.
Wateva u say cannot justify d fact dat most guys lack self control! ThankGod ,am a gal! At least I hav a better shot @ making heaven! grin
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2014
Its only man-whores who get offended by a thread like this lmao
U jst insulted urself! Wat an ass! undecided
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by valdes00(m): 10:20am On Aug 28, 2014
Hw person go wake up, cum dey tink of hw to find trouble. U no even tink of anoda place, na nairaland u cum carry matter cum. Nairaland wey b say mouth wey full dere fit mak person commit suicide....
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by jennylove7575(f): 10:40am On Aug 28, 2014
Men say no to sex?? Maybe in another planet. Or unless the man is impotent...this is what make this world interesting.. Women and men thingz is interesting...even for bible all the great men were damaged by women through the power of sex. Samson for example..see how Delilah use her eden shave his hair...Na today? Better women eden can turn man into Adam... grin grin grin grin no blame men. eden is too sweet.
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Tallesty1(m): 10:55am On Aug 28, 2014
jennylove7575: Men say no to sex?? Maybe in another planet. Or unless the man is impotent...this is what make this world interesting.. Women and men thingz is interesting...even for bible all the great men were damaged by women through the power of sex. Samson for example..see how Delilah use her eden shave his hair...Na today? Better women eden can turn man into Adam... grin grin grin grin no blame men. eden is too sweet.
Some men have self-control. My no1 achievement(if I can use that word) is my ability to control myself and everything in me. My words, my emotions/feelings, my thoughts, my organs, etc. They all obey me. I have absolute power over them. So saying no to sex is no biggy for me because I am totaly in control of my whole system.
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2014
kimberluge:
Wateva u say cannot justify d fact dat most guys lack self control! ThankGod ,am a gal! At least I hav a better shot @ making heaven! grin
Heaven. We are all going to hell fire. So its better to enjoy urself here and go and suffer there than suffering here and going there to suffer again. Enjoy all the dïck that comes ur way as I am also enjoying all the püssies that come my way too because in hell fire, there's no dïck, neither are there pussîes o.
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
Afghanistan:
Heaven. We are all going to hell fire. So its better to enjoy urself here and go and suffer there than suffering here and going there to suffer again. Enjoy all the dïck that comes ur way as I am also enjoying all the püssies that come my way too because in hell fire, there's no dïck, neither are there pussîes o.
Sorry sir bt am not a pagan like u. Neither do I just go to church every sunday to justify living,I actually have faith. If u even knw wat dat is. So I wnt let mysel b dragged to hell by sinful unrepentant pagans like you. So its only you dat is goin dia,safe journey! Heaven is my everlasting home! Amen! grin
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
kimberluge:
Sorry sir bt am not a pagan like u. Neither do I just go to church every sunday to justify living,I actually have faith. If u even knw wat dat is. So I wnt let mysel b dragged to hell by sinful unrepentant pagans like you. So its only you dat is goin dia,safe journey! Heaven is my everlasting home! Amen! grin
Its better you holy people open your eyes and stop deceiving urself. If I have sex with a thousand women and you tell only a little lie, we are all going to the same place. I'm also a christian and I have faith but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be realistic woman. Your chances of making heaven is like an elephant passing through the hole of a needle.
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by nicechic(f): 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
kimberluge: Tank u all for ur numerous contributions ,at least I got to find out who d fools are lipsrsealed
I wuld also like to rephrase dat question"why can't gals close dier legs?" It shuld actually be "why can't whores close dier legs?" N we al knw d answer "money". If u say it's all ladies,den I guess dat includes ur mum n female relatives cos I knw my dad n brodas can't say no to sex,at least dats wat my mum n dier galfrds told me. And dat ends my speech cool
Nothing person no go read for here oo
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
Afghanistan:
Its better you holy people open your eyes and stop deceiving urself. If I have sex with a thousand women and you tell only a little lie, we are all going to the same place. I'm also a christian and I have faith but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be realistic woman. Your chances of making heaven is like an elephant passing through the hole of a needle.
Like I said earlier,u dnt knw me so y conclude?
Re: Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
nicechic: Nothing person no go read for here oo
Dats y its called a public forum,Miss Nicechic. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should She Do / Why Men Can't Do Without Sex, Relationship & Women / Where Is Yuzedo Please Bring Him Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.