Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? (7990 Views)

You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex / Is Internet Dating Safe? / All This Internet Dating, Does It Really Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by RIchibabe(f): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2012
Hello friends, i need your opinion, i meet this guy on bb chat and we have friends for about 4months now, he said he has falling in love with me, that he loves me so much but i find it hard to believe him because guyz have no truth in their mouth, but am kind of falling for him, i have heard so many people say internet dating is Rubbish, that most of all this internet dating don't turn out well, Pls how true is that ?
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by NnamdiN: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2012
90% of the times, it's all about the punny

3 Likes

Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by Emmiee28(m): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2012
Fall 4 him wit ur eyes open
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by Godmother(f): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2012
NnamdiN: 90% of the times, it's all about the punny

Well said.
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by RIchibabe(f): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2012
Emmiee 28: Fall 4 him wit ur eyes open
i don't get u ? With my eyes open as how?
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by Mynd44: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2012
Is he living far away? You should know that you are getting into a dangerous game that might engaged badly as he might just be playing you
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2012
RIchibabe: Hello friends, i need your opinion, i meet this guy on bb chat and we have friends for about 4months now, he said he has falling in love with me, that he loves me so much but i find it hard to believe him because guyz have no truth in their mouth, but am kind of falling for him, i have heard so many people say internet dating is Rubbish, that most of all this internet dating don't turn out well, Pls how true is that ?

the above statement in bold is THE main reason why people like you shouldnt get involve in any form of online dating whatsoever........or with any man for that matter. i suggest you first work with the problem that you have with men, before attempting to date any. any form of dating, whether online or physical is a waste of time.

4 Likes

Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2012
These days you can meet people anywhere. There're successful internet-dating stories out there. With anything else, you just have to be careful. Follow your heart, but don't lose your head either; balance is key. Nothing is rubbish, unless you deem it so.

6 Likes

Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by RIchibabe(f): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2012
Yield: These days you can meet people anywhere. There're successful internet-dating stories out there. With anything else, you just have to be careful. Follow your heart, but don't lose your head either; balance is key. Nothing is rubbish, unless you deem it so.
Thank you so much!
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by RIchibabe(f): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2012
Mynd_44: Is he living far away? You should know that you are getting into a dangerous game that might engaged badly as he might just be playing you
Yes he lives n work in Lagos, while am in Benin (school)
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by kilimanjaro(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2012
RIchibabe: Thank you so much!
Is like you have already made up your mind. Then why asking the rubbish question?

1 Like

Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by Mynd44: 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2012
RIchibabe: Yes he lives n work in Lagos, while am in Benin (school)
You should be careful cos there are too many sick human beings out there. I advise you to meet him in person first

1 Like

Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by luckgames(m): 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2012
RIchibabe: Hello friends, i need your opinion, i meet this guy on bb chat and we have friends for about 4months now, he said he has falling in love with me, that he loves me so much but i find it hard to believe him because guyz have no truth in their mouth, but am kind of falling for him, i have heard so many people say internet dating is Rubbish, that most of all this internet dating don't turn out well, Pls how true is that ?
You live in UK and he lives in Nigeria?
Go figure
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by kpolli(m): 12:40am On Jun 27, 2012

This is BBM dating, much more different
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by MrCork17: 1:04am On Jun 27, 2012

well, i hav linked up to 15 punnnnys from internet..... just 3 from Nairaland.. It really helps!wink
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by Lisa1: 1:37am On Jun 27, 2012
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by Mynd44: 2:34am On Jun 27, 2012
Mr..Cork:

well, i hav linked up to 15 punnnnys from internet..... just 3 from Nairaland.. It really helps!wink
Guy wake up you are talking in your sleep
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by Goldieluks: 4:48am On Jun 27, 2012
Yeah most times.
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by Goldieluks: 4:49am On Jun 27, 2012
Mr..Cork:

grin grin
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 27, 2012
MRbrownJAY: the above statement in bold is THE main reason why people like you shouldnt get involve in any form of online dating whatsoever........or with any man for that matter. i suggest you first work with the problem that you have with men, before attempting to date any. any form of dating, whether online or physical is a waste of time.

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by RIchibabe(f): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2012
kpolli:

This is BBM dating, much more different
you mean BBM dating is better?
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by LordReed(m): 9:43am On Jun 27, 2012
RIchibabe: you mean BBM dating is better?

No it is not. Most times people are looking for a one night stand or a booty call. Girl you don't want to be one of the statistics.

On the other hand deal with this your issue of feeling "guys have no truth" because good opportunities may just pass you by.
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by Mynd44: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2012
RIchibabe: you mean BBM dating is better?
The both of them is nonsense
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by claremont(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2012
RIchibabe: Hello friends, i need your opinion, i meet this guy on bb chat and we have friends for about 4months now, he said he has falling in love with me, that he loves me so much but i find it hard to believe him because guyz have no truth in their mouth[size=13pt][/size], but am kind of falling for him, i have heard so many people say internet dating is Rubbish, that most of all this internet dating don't turn out well, Pls how true is that ?
What kind of uncouth and barely-lettered character says such drivel! angry
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by MrCork17: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2012
still tryin to connect 3 more chicks from Nairaland actualy... They still playin hard to get angry
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by Afam4eva(m): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
NnamdiN: 90% of the times, it's all about the punny
Gbam

How can you love someone you've not met physically especially when the love seems to be coming from only one angle.
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by Orikinla(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2012
NO.
I met one of my sweetest lovers first on the internet.
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by tope3x(m): 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2012
My sister, internet relationship work good for some people, and bad for some people....i have a friend that got his wife from this internet of a thing, i mean wife that gave him a kid now, they started from facebook and we thought it was a joke until they got married last year with one kid now...follow your heart

1 Like

Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by Ortis: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2012
Emmiee 28: Fall 4 him wit ur eyes open
yeah b careful cos d quest for fresh toto can make guyz say i love u.

2 Likes

Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by notabarbie: 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2012
Well I have more dan enuff babes from the internet. Internet dating is crap and the only thing making it work is suspense, once u see, it all ends dere cos d suspense is over. So if u now have sex, its truely over n den I go neXt to d fine sexy sassy classsy babes who is in need of me sexy big dick n cash. Any girl interested should send a mail tru my profile.
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by kalufelix(m): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2012
Datin sum1 u ve nat seen? Hey its too risky gurl...u might jst be chasin shadows. Pple wil always upload d best of dia pics wen u are nat even sure weda some of dem hav legs..lol
btw...4months? he shud hv atleast arranged a meet up wit u if hes serious...mayb hes jst playin wit u..jst mayb
Re: Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? by Castos(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2012
Remember the 2go incident. It's rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me / Pastor Adeboye Has This To Say About Oyakilome's Teachings On Masturbation / Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.