Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Her Wedding is in 3 months and She Falls Terribly Sick - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Wedding is in 3 months and She Falls Terribly Sick (3139 Views)

PHOTO: This Wedding Is Attracting A Lot Of Attention / If She Falls In Love With You First, Must You Love Her Back? / Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Wedding is in 3 months and She Falls Terribly Sick by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 27, 2012
I'd say love her till the end of times!
Re: Her Wedding is in 3 months and She Falls Terribly Sick by Riodiao(m): 12:26am On Jun 27, 2012
cindyrella: help dis man out he need ur advice.... A man and his lady intended to get married in 3 months time.. Suddenly she fell terribly sick and was rushed to the hopital only to find out that she has Cancer of the Blood.. Doctor says she has only about 3yrs to live and she mite not be able to give birth to a child.. Pls what would u advice? Continue with the wedding or call it off?Please be truthful
na wah oh,nigerian doctorz. Is nt d same cancer Stilian petrov of aston villa have..
Re: Her Wedding is in 3 months and She Falls Terribly Sick by kpolli(m): 12:29am On Jun 27, 2012
cindyrella: help dis man out he need ur advice.... A man and his lady intended to get married in 3 months time.. Suddenly she fell terribly sick and was rushed to the hopital only to find out that she has Cancer of the Blood.. Doctor says she has only about 3yrs to live and she mite not be able to give birth to a child.. Pls what would u advice? Continue with the wedding or call it off?Please be truthful

wow shocked shocked shocked
Re: Her Wedding is in 3 months and She Falls Terribly Sick by Mynd44: 2:44am On Jun 27, 2012
She should be made comfortable. Marriage should be the last thing on their mind. Nigerians sef
Re: Her Wedding is in 3 months and She Falls Terribly Sick by ayobase(m): 3:06am On Jun 27, 2012

Cyndi Cyndi!
Well, this sounds like ''aroko'', but Im still gonna answer u!
I will tell d guy to go ahead and marry d gel and give her his best within the timed period!
And to God be the glory if miracle surfaces!
Re: Her Wedding is in 3 months and She Falls Terribly Sick by cindyrella(f): 3:19am On Jun 27, 2012
^^ erm oga abeg no vex which one is "aroko"?
Re: Her Wedding is in 3 months and She Falls Terribly Sick by Mynd44: 3:25am On Jun 27, 2012
cindyrella: ^^ erm oga abeg no vex which one is "aroko"?
you never sleep babe?
Re: Her Wedding is in 3 months and She Falls Terribly Sick by ayobase(m): 3:32am On Jun 27, 2012
^ ^Tale!
Re: Her Wedding is in 3 months and She Falls Terribly Sick by Mynd44: 3:33am On Jun 27, 2012
ayobase: ^ Tale!
What?
Re: Her Wedding is in 3 months and She Falls Terribly Sick by cindyrella(f): 3:39am On Jun 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
you never sleep babe?

Not yet dear
Wish u were here wink
Re: Her Wedding is in 3 months and She Falls Terribly Sick by Mynd44: 3:41am On Jun 27, 2012
cindyrella:

Not yet dear
Wish u were here wink
me too
Re: Her Wedding is in 3 months and She Falls Terribly Sick by ayobase(m): 3:42am On Jun 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
What?

Not u jare...post modified!
Re: Her Wedding is in 3 months and She Falls Terribly Sick by Goldieluks: 4:29am On Jun 27, 2012
@Post, he should go ahead with the wedding,to help her cherish her last days on earth.
Re: Her Wedding is in 3 months and She Falls Terribly Sick by LordReed(m): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2012
claremont: What's the point of getting married to someone that will die in 3 years time, and she is barren as well?! We keep on calling "god this, god that" as if god wasn't there when she had the cancer in the first place; and even if there is a god, why should god heal her at the expense of the 50,000 kids who die of malnutrition everyday in Africa?

Call me a sadist, but I will take the only logical approach in this matter, which is to break up with her. Any other approach besides this is completely irrational.

The problem with you "rationalists" is that you abandon your humanity for the sake of applying "pure logic" to human problems. Watch Star Trek (for example) and see that logic is only part of the solution to problems that deal with "beings". Machine problems on the other hand can subsist on "pure logic" but we are not machines are we?

This problem is one fraught with emotional baggage all the way while "pure logic" dictates that it is a lose-lose scenario I beg to differ by voting with my heart to say if I where the one I would continue with the wedding/marriage. I will also encourage anyone in such a scenario to go ahead.

Some beautiful things can sometimes be found in muck but only by the diligent. And I choose to be diligently in love.

2 Likes

Re: Her Wedding is in 3 months and She Falls Terribly Sick by cindyrella(f): 8:40am On Jul 01, 2012
kpolli:

wow shocked shocked shocked

Wetin? angry
Re: Her Wedding is in 3 months and She Falls Terribly Sick by Tsmooth1(m): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2012
cindyrella u sure this story na true?
Re: Her Wedding is in 3 months and She Falls Terribly Sick by cindyrella(f): 9:36am On Jul 02, 2012
T-smooth:
cindyrella u sure this story na true?
angry
Re: Her Wedding is in 3 months and She Falls Terribly Sick by Dyt(f): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2012
marry er
dont marry er
d guy already knows wat 2 do

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! / Ladies And Lies... / No MONEY, No ROMANCE !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.