Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Serious Advice Needed ( blood oath) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Advice Needed ( blood oath) (1246 Views)

We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. / Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Advice Needed ( blood oath) by austinsmat(m): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
Pls pals I need a strong advise because I'm in a middle of road right now there is this lady that I met that I totally fall in love and planning to marry her she is beautiful humble and down to earth with a good character I have told her my intentions towards her she loves me as well but there is a big barriers now in our relationship when ever she pays me a visit she will be crying to prove my love to her If i truly love her she always bringing her past bad relationship on how her ex broke her heart that only prove i will do to her is for us to have oath a blood convanent i love this lady and don't want to loss her and i hate and dislike blood oath because of the tale that follows it
Re: Serious Advice Needed ( blood oath) by mkoabiola: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
D love de shark her.
It will soon clear.
4 no reason.Do not try blood oath or covenant.
Urs is not d 1st lov
Re: Serious Advice Needed ( blood oath) by nutigal: 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
Bros, do NOT take any oath. He dt has an ear....
Re: Serious Advice Needed ( blood oath) by wissezy: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2012
*shakes head* Some people
Re: Serious Advice Needed ( blood oath) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
Blood oath dey kill....
Re: Serious Advice Needed ( blood oath) by Nnekacherry: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
Dude are you for real??
Blood oat in 2012??
Please don't try it..
For your own good.

1 Like

Re: Serious Advice Needed ( blood oath) by austinsmat(m): 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
nutigal: Bros, do NOT take any oath. He dt has an ear....
but the way things are going I may lose her if i refuse her wish,which i don't want is there any words that i can use to convinced her,pls this is giving me sleepless nite
Re: Serious Advice Needed ( blood oath) by Exponental(m): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
Imagine dat girl has an evil spirit, do u want 2 be tied down for the rest of ur life to an evil spirit?
If YES......go ahead!
If NO..... Talk 2 ur legs!!
Re: Serious Advice Needed ( blood oath) by wissezy: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
Re: Serious Advice Needed ( blood oath) by wissezy: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
Yur handle should be changed 4rom austinsmat to austindumb.
Re: Serious Advice Needed ( blood oath) by austinsmat(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
Exponental: Imagine dat girl has an evil spirit, do u want 2 be tied down for the rest of ur life to an evil spirit?
If YES......go ahead!
If NO..... Talk 2 ur legs!!
Pls check ur comment how can I talk to my two legs when I told U that I'm in love with her even if she is possess with that ur superstitious evil spirit she need me to get free rather me running away we are talking about strong love here
Re: Serious Advice Needed ( blood oath) by austinsmat(m): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2012
wissezy: Yur handle should be changed 4rom austinsmat to austindumb.
Pls here is not a joke section
Re: Serious Advice Needed ( blood oath) by wissezy: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2012
austinsmat: Pls here is not a joke section
sorry, it ain't ur fault. Your level of stupidity marvels me.
Re: Serious Advice Needed ( blood oath) by Mynd44: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2012
I see blood oath, posessed girl, evil spirit,

smh

**walks out**

sad
Re: Serious Advice Needed ( blood oath) by Ammanda(f): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2012
Where is hades when you need him? am sure he has somethin to say.
oh! i see he's viewing this topic cheesy
Re: Serious Advice Needed ( blood oath) by dmcdad: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2012
What kinda oat? Quaker oat or which one? Lmao. Anywayz, having a blood oat is highly unethical, unspiritual and brings about moral decadence. I mean, y wont people let their love be unconditional? If she doesn't trust to the extent as to believe you won't shatter the left-overz of the already broken heart, then whats the essence of being in the relationship? Whats wrong with giving love freely rather than being compeled to love? Because, after a blood oath, you will be compeled to be with her for the rest of your life irrespective of the love being in existence or not. Y do u wanna put yourself in bondage while you have the choice of being free? Besides, as gurlz dy waste 4 everywhere so, I go come go dy jonze myself say I dy do blood oath.. No b only oath, na golden morn

If you know you are with earz, try as much as you can to hearken to the words of wisdom being offered to you. The fact is... You dont wanna do this and in that light, tell her you can't and will never and if she insist, I'd advice you show her the exit door. Thanks
Re: Serious Advice Needed ( blood oath) by here: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2012
Its ok,its what she wants.
But what do you want?He who comes to a negotiating table must offer something.You both have love (1-1) then she demands an oath(2-1),what do you also want for that from her?
If you respect each other I dnt see why an aoth; thats why there are vows.But really how old are you two and why would you want to take someone with so much history(never rescue a woman,she doesnt need that feel.She deserves her healing,allow her find it).
She clearly knows what she wants,you DONOT.
Seriously from my statistics recently, present 40yrs below are missing it.What's happening to us?
Re: Serious Advice Needed ( blood oath) by austinsmat(m): 6:50am On Nov 26, 2012
@here thanks but I want her in my life but afraid of the oath as for age me 29 vs her 26
Re: Serious Advice Needed ( blood oath) by nutigal: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2012
@OP, seems u v made yur decision already.
Re: Serious Advice Needed ( blood oath) by mkoabiola: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
Op,sinc u ar in lov with her&convince,go ahead with d oath, if u knw u wil b faithful to her&u can handle it.no problem.u ar not d 1st.
There is nothing new under d sun.
Re: Serious Advice Needed ( blood oath) by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
austinsmat: but the way things are going I may lose her if i refuse her wish,which i don't want is there any words that i can use to convinced her,pls this is giving me sleepless nite
let her go.. If she is your's she will surely come back..blood oath my foot..
Re: Serious Advice Needed ( blood oath) by bizzlemie(m): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
austinsmat: Pls pals I need a strong advise because I'm in a middle of road right now there is this lady that I met that I totally fall in love and planning to marry her she is beautiful humble and down to earth with a good character I have told her my intentions towards her she loves me as well but there is a big barriers now in our relationship when ever she pays me a visit she will be crying to prove my love to her If i truly love her she always bringing her past bad relationship on how her ex broke her heart that only prove i will do to her is for us to have oath a blood convanent i love this lady and don't want to loss her and i hate and dislike blood oath because of the tale that follows it

Tell her yhu hate blood oathz as much as I hate it wen peepz lyk yhu type without proper punctuation. undecided
Re: Serious Advice Needed ( blood oath) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
Guy no try am ooo, it has leta effects. A word dey say is enough 4d wise.

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Blues / Nairalanders! What Should I Do? / Poor Sexual Performance In Women : The Causes And The Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.