Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,209 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (993635 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dannylux: 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
Gionee M2... Any shortcomings attached to it?
Users' opinion would be better appreciated.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tunnex190: 6:38am On Jul 18, 2014
kmaxx:

Thanks man. Hope it won't have any adverse effect. Like slowing down some operations or some app not running.

Searching for the keywords on google...

It won't have any effect actually but I must tell you this, every custom rom has its own bugs. All ur apps will run fine.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 88natzy(m): 6:52am On Jul 18, 2014
Pls good people of naira land, how much is tecno H7? I love that phone.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2014
Elebiju: download mobogenie and use d embedded YouTube downloader.

you know this is bad advice? advising people to download that horrible spam/adware/scareware app?

Tubemate will assist you in downloading youtube apps.

google for links. i recommend you download it from the opera store.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2014
88natzy: Pls good people of naira land, how much is tecno H7? I love that phone.
it is sold at konga for 30k. You can check it out /tecno-h7-black?k_id=cheapkonga
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2014
tunnex190: Well done everyone. Please how can I fix 'Unfortunately, so so app has stopped' on a custom ROM (Pac man 4.4.4 kitkat) I just installed. The phone is HTC vivid.
some rom have bugs which makes forcefully close some apps.its either the app is not fully compatible with the rom or the rom has some bugs preventing such app.or better still,some thing went wrong in the background.try and download the latest version of the app and see if it would fix it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2014
kmaxx:

I also use Htc vivid. You mean urs runs on version 4.4.4 kitkat? How do I upgrade mine then?
you can upgrade yours by simply unlocking bootloader,rooting and installing custom recovery.if you can do these,then the rest is not difficult.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2014
Samalex2008: Pls, guru in the house I need your help. My bro bought a 7'' tablet which is a clone samsung galaxy and like a week ago, he off it and when he tried to on it, it failed to complete in booting to the home screen i.e. it keeps hanging at android. Pls, can this be resolved? Thanks.
you have to factory reset it.try this key combination.press hold volume up and power ON button together and wait until you see a recovery option.scroll with either volume up or down to where you will se factory/wipe reset and select with either power or home button and choose yes on the next option that will come up to wipe it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2014
AbuMikey: a beg. any YouTube video downloading app?
tubemate should be ok for you.download it and if you don't like the advert that usually pops up,then use lucky patcher to patch it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Elebiju: 11:32am On Jul 18, 2014
4llerbuntu:

you know this is bad advice? advising people to download that horrible spam/adware/scareware app?

Tubemate will assist you in downloading youtube apps.

google for links. i recommend you download it from the opera store.
then u are still learner cos this is the first time I'll read such comments about mobogenie moreover over 70%of android apps poses adware threat if u are in doubt open ur lucky patcher if u've got one and see for urself,you don't really know a spamware but u can Google it for more enlightenment.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2014
Elebiju: then u are still learner cos this is the first time I'll read such comments about mobogenie moreover over 70%of android apps poses adware threat if u are in doubt open ur lucky patcher if u've got one and see for urself,you don't really know a spamware but u can Google it for more enlightenment.

ok.

please how do i google it?

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Elebiju: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2014
4llerbuntu:

ok.

please how do i google it?
Very simple, just immerse your phone in water and you will definitely see d result.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
88natzy: Pls good people of naira land, how much is tecno H7? I love that phone.
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja.... You can get tenco H7 at 29000.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
when devil sleep, trouble go wake am. na wetin e dey find....?

here's something interesting or pointless, depending on how you look at it?

how do you publish documents into apk files?

i don't mean reading the document with document readers i mean turning a pdf INTO a reader itself.
got the thought from here

http://mbookspublishing.co.uk/
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 88natzy(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
3CHUB:
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja.... You can get tenco H7 at 29000.
thanks man, I stay in Akwa ibom. But is the price negotiable?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
88natzy: thanks man, I stay in Akwa ibom. But is the price negotiable?
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja... I think that's the best price you can get because we sell in a cheaper rate
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by hardedeji1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
whr can I get the boot img file for Tecno H7
please? my phone's bn bricked for months, and my
nandroid backup doesn't contain d boot img
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by awofe20(m): 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
Pls my Lg L90 giving me problem i can't install any games alway write unfortunately stopped
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tunnex190: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hi, please I urgently need your help. I am using HTC vivid running custom rom on it. How can I go back to my stock rom? I have htc vivid at&t RUU 3.26.502.56 R23 US.exe file and I have HTC all in one tools that a brother has used to flash the phone when it was bricked before I later reflashed a custom rom. The question is how can I use these tools to go back to my stock rom. What is needed if by anyway these files wont be enough?

I am still waiting for your response gurus.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
awofe20: Pls my Lg L90 giving me problem i can't install any games alway write unfortunately stopped
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja.. You can take the to an engineer to fix the phone..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tunnex190: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
bedfordng: some rom have bugs which makes forcefully close some apps.its either the app is not fully compatible with the rom or the rom has some bugs preventing such app.or better still,some thing went wrong in the background.try and download the latest version of the app and see if it would fix it

Thanks. But I have some apps which are latest versions and do force closed. I am even contemplating to go back to stock rom now.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by awofe20(m): 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
3CHUB:
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja.. You can take the to an engineer to fix the phone..
If i put games like pes2012 in Internal storage e work but in my memory card is not work any help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
Please i need the rom dump for Infinix x570.

if you have the device but you dont know how to dump the rom kindly indicate so i may put you through.

thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by DatShakaraBOI(m): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
Please how do I activate 3G on samsung Gt-S7262 abeg. Urgent help needed asap biko
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by barackodam: 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
Error connecting to store.

Make sure u hv Google play store installed and you have a working Internet connection.

Fifa 14

Any help on this
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nastydroid(m): 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
awofe20: If i put games like pes2012 in Internal storage e work but in my memory card is not work any help
put the data file in obb
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lifehacker: 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
Elebiju: download mobogenie and use d embedded YouTube downloader.
what! Bruv! you telling a blood to put his hand in fire RKO!
that Poo keeps popping up begging me to download it when I try getting apps via browser. we both know it's devilware! c'mon man!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by stano2(m): 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
I got a triangle in between a phone and a pc image on my galaxytab screen, pls how do I remove it(I was trying to flash cwm to it via Odin when it happened
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by awofe20(m): 12:07am On Jul 19, 2014
Nastydroid: put the data file in obb
is not working
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Vyntra(m): 3:37am On Jul 19, 2014
am about to get a phone which is either Samsung s duos,Nokia XL or lumia 630,am a gaming and movies watching type,pls which one would it be advisable for me to go for?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viroblaze: 5:58am On Jul 19, 2014
Elebiju: Very simple, just immerse your phone in water and you will definitely see d result.
For your mind..... I reserve a few comments..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by marcjoe(m): 7:22am On Jul 19, 2014
PROMO: U CAN NOW GET UR 16GB, 32GB, 64GB MEMORY CARD AT A CHEAP PRICE + (FREE GTA SAN ANDREAS & FIFA 14 FULL)...NICE ANDROID HD GAMES ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOUR ANDROID PHONE....DELIVERY POSSIBLE....

whatsapp - 08161145975, BBM - 79D8301F

www.nairaland.com/1570564/get-16gb32gb-memory-card-phonecamera

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.