Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (969591 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Homezonic(m): 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
AbuMikey:

*in Asari Dokunbo's voice* Me nor fit.
Me nor fit.

E nor fit happen grin
what about with my bold 6. ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by AbuMikey(m): 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
Homezonic:
what about with my bold 6. ?
I nor dey do blackberry if .nor be bb10 device.

meanwhile, I get Bold 5 for sale, but e nor on again grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Homezonic(m): 12:17am On Jul 21, 2014
AbuMikey: I nor dey do blackberry if .nor be bb10 device.

meanwhile, I get Bold 5 for sale, but e nor on again grin
lmao! Then dat means na toh sell am sure pass 4 ur p5
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lordaweezy: 8:29am On Jul 21, 2014
I need help with my tecno l3 anytime I try to snap pictures with flash the phone automatically reboots
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:29am On Jul 21, 2014
you want an awesome CyanogenMod One Plus One in a giveaway competition? follow this link

http: // is. gd /ElOec5

copy and paste in browser, remove spaces wink
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2014
Lordaweezy: I need help with my tecno l3 anytime I try to snap pictures with flash the phone automatically reboots
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja... Just try and take the phone to tecno service center because it seem that your phone is faulty.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BlackBaron: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2014
I found an interesting use for the NC earphones that comes with my Z2.
Sony has always touted the 'STM10' microphone accessory for clearer audio sounds when recording a video.

Well, if you plug in your NC headphones and switch the earphone 'sound effects' prompt to STM10 microphone, the earphone captures exceptional quality sound like it was recorded with an expensive accessory.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ibiblaze(m): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2014
pls help oo...m usin HTC g11,I upgraded it to Der latest version...but I found fault wen playin ppsp games and GTA vc on it....d games Ar slow nd d soft touch seize any tym m pressin two icon at a tym wen playin....for example,if m playin footbal nd I wan to pass to my men wen runnin,immediately u tap x ...d direction pad will freze..same goes to d GTA vc...any help pls.....some said is cause of d ROM I use to upgrat it(official HTC ROM) nd m also tinkin its cause of my sd card....cause dat sd card m using now comes frm my former tecno m3 ...nd I hav already installed d game Der nd it was runnin smoothly without fault befor inserting in d HTC
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Donlokobanty: WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD PES 2011 ON MY TOUCH 3G SLIDE?
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja.... You can download through google or tubidy
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
YEBOKO: Pls my fellow nairalanders,am presently in d pool f confusion on wic f dis fones suitable f me,i like music and games also applications,Am thinking of GALAXY Y,GALAXY POCKET,HTC EXPLORER AND NOKIA 500,OR any fone f dis price range,pls ur advices nd suggestions ar need URGENTLY,thanks in advance
Hello I'm com 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja... I prefer you go for Galaxy y
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
Vyntra: when will nokia x2 hit nigeria market?
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja... Nokia x2 is already in the market.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by s3nn2x(m): 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
3CHUB:
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja[b][/b]... Nokia x2 is already in the market.
This must be the newest method of advertising on nairaland. Na wa oooo!!!!
If you want to help...help!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lordaweezy: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
3CHUB:
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja... Just try and take the phone to tecno service center because it seem that your phone is faulty.
thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
tunnex190:

Thanks. That ruu i have I figured, works fine. I have used it before. So all i have to do now is to relock the bootloader and run the ruu .exe file once i have htc driver installed? Because I really dont understand that nandroid backup step.
yep,just install htc drivers and also adb and fastboot..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobojoshua(m): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
ciphoenix: For the guy looking for videos, tubemate is the best YouTube downloader on android. There's wontube as well. If you don't want an app solution try uloz.to
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by temmytopsy1(f): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
Pls I need ur help. whenever I tried 2 play d game I downloaded it always says force close
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Jossyroyal1: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Dannylux: Gionee M2... Any shortcomings attached to it?
Users' opinion would be better appreciated.
the 3 soft buttons below doesn't light up.... it doesn't come with SD card.... it takes about 4:30hr to charge full....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dannylux: 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jossyroyal1: the 3 soft buttons below doesn't light up.... it doesn't come with SD card.... it takes about 4:30hr to charge full....

I've already bought the phone. It's a cool device besides what you mentioned. Charging phone in airplane mode speeds up the charging.

Thanks all the same.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by donwise1(m): 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
Gurus after backing up my rom with cwm, I
didn't find the backup file in the cwm folder
in sdcard. Instead, I saw it in the root of my
sdcard alone. And the name of the file is
"userdata_20140721_200228.backup" and
the size is 429.62mb. Pls my friends, is dis
really the backup file format and extension
am supposed to get to unbrick my phone if
it get bricked oneday?
I use premium rom manager.
Pls I need help and response from u guys as
am an average droid user.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by aguking: 3:07am On Jul 22, 2014
Pls I was playing music with my Samsung galaxy 4;all of a sudden,d phone switched off nd never switched on again.it can't charge or show any sign.i have taken d phone to where it can b repaired,but they couldn't do it, they said it's like a panel fault.am now contemplating to take it to Samsung customer's care for them to take it to their engineers, but am afraid of the amount they will call since the phone isn't on warranty. pls what do u suggests? help!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 8:31am On Jul 22, 2014
aguking: Pls I was playing music with my Samsung galaxy 4;all of a sudden,d phone switched off nd never switched on again.it can't charge or show any sign.i have taken d phone to where it can b repaired,but they couldn't do it, they said it's like a panel fault.am now contemplating to take it to Samsung customer's care for them to take it to their engineers, but am afraid of the amount they will call since the phone isn't on warranty. pls what do u suggests? help!!!

It's probably a case of Sudden Death... And if that's the case, seeing as it has something to do with your panel..., if you take it to a Samsung service center they'll have to replace the panel, and since you said the phone isn't on warranty, be prepared to be told a rather huge amount.... Samsung are notorious for that ✔

So my advice is to prepare for the worse, and you should probably start planning for a new phone.... As a plan B
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Vyntra(m): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2014
3CHUB:
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja... Nokia x2 is already in the market.

at what price?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
aguking: Pls I was playing music with my Samsung galaxy 4;all of a sudden,d phone switched off nd never switched on again.it can't charge or show any sign.i have taken d phone to where it can b repaired,but they couldn't do it, they said it's like a panel fault.am now contemplating to take it to Samsung customer's care for them to take it to their engineers, but am afraid of the amount they will call since the phone isn't on warranty. pls what do u suggests? help!!!
Hello I'm from 3c hub ikeja..just better take the phone to samsung customer service center.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3RNEST(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
my Maxis Android Tablet M100 refusing to accept APN setting...Wetin i go do now? embarassed
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
Vyntra:

at what price?
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja...sorry we do not have nokia x2
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lifehacker: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
s3nn2x:
This must be the newest method of advertising on nairaland. Na wa oooo!!!!
If you want to help...help!

hahaha d guy is just repeating it like a mantra of some sorts,

like a robot wink
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
3RNEST: my Maxis Android Tablet M100 refusing to accept APN setting...Wetin i go do now? embarassed
what kind of error did you get when you tried saving the settings
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
donwise1: Gurus after backing up my rom with cwm, I
didn't find the backup file in the cwm folder
in sdcard. Instead, I saw it in the root of my
sdcard alone. And the name of the file is
"userdata_20140721_200228.backup" and
the size is 429.62mb. Pls my friends, is dis
really the backup file format and extension
am supposed to get to unbrick my phone if
it get bricked oneday?
I use premium rom manager.
Pls I need help and response from u guys as
am an average droid user.
it was suppose to on cwm folder.its unusual.since you said the back up is not in the cwm folder,then copy the one you saw and paste into the cwm folder.

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.