Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (967874 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Vivly(f): 10:54am On Oct 04, 2014
Help.
My Samsung galaxy ace duos can't install games. I mean like temple run, Highway rider etc. What should I do?
Thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 11:10am On Oct 04, 2014
teewhydot:
Pls my phantom tab just went off and have tried rebooting but it's not coming up what can I do
Hello try to power it up with another charger if it doesn't come up...take it to tecno service center.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Tolexander: 11:34am On Oct 04, 2014
Vivly:
Help.
My Samsung galaxy ace duos can't install games. I mean like temple run, Highway rider etc. What should I do?
Thanks.
give it to me gringrin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Vivly(f): 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tolexander:
give it to me gringrin
lol. No be joke o.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by opexin01(m): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
I was trying to flash a custom recovery on my unilorin tab, which told me it is unsupported. I tried to flash a custom recovery manually then my tab stopped entering recovery mode. How do I rectify this?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by stephinnoyewole(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
Pls which android can I get @ d rate of 16k?
Wit reasons...
Tanx
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
opexin01:
I was trying to flash a custom recovery on my unilorin tab, which told me it is unsupported. I tried to flash a custom recovery manually then my tab stopped entering recovery mode. How do I rectify this?
JKK things, is your phone faulty before flashing Recovery to it?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Navvy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
pls does bbm for android 2.3 have channels??
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by opexin01(m): 1:36am On Oct 05, 2014
lucrownt:
lucrownt:
No, it wasn't faulty, the main reason why I want to flash the recovery is because I need a new gapps with a lesser amount of google follow come apps on it. Now, when I try to boot into recovery mode, it just boots normally as if I did not give it any command
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 05, 2014
opexin01:

No, it wasn't faulty, the main reason why I want to flash the recovery is because I need a new gapps with a lesser amount of google follow come apps on it. Now, when I try to boot into recovery mode, it just boots normally as if I did not give it any command
Did you back it up before flashing it? If yes, then re-flash the tablet's original recovery using SP flash tools
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 11:47am On Oct 05, 2014
64gb memory card + 1gb data plan + xbmc Gotham + the YouTube video below =
1. thousands of tv shows and movies
2. No more navi and dead links
3. select format of movies or tv shows to stream or download
4. confusion where to start.

I recommend "The inbetweeners" . it's the British version of the " the big band theory".

http://youtube.com/watch?v=v54pj2J9aCA
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Desewahosh: 11:53am On Oct 05, 2014
Help. Pls what do I do when my screenshots are just blank with no thumbnail report. Thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by opexin01(m): 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
lucrownt:
Did you back it up before flashing it? If yes, then re-flash the tablet's original recovery using SP flash tools
That's where I bleeped up, the first time I tried to flash it, I stopped it cos I forgot to make a backup, then I tried to go into recovery to make the backup then it didn't go into recovery. But can I re-flash the original recovery of another unilorin tablet on it?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
opexin01:

That's where I bleeped up, the first time I tried to flash it, I stopped it cos I forgot to make a backup, then I tried to go into recovery to make the backup then it didn't go into recovery. But can I re-flash the original recovery of another unilorin tablet on it?
OK, did you have someone who has it near you? If yes, you are good to go, otherwise, you will have to wait until full resumption.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by opexin01(m): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
lucrownt:
OK, did you have someone who has it near you? If yes, you are good to go, otherwise, you will have to wait until full resumption.
Yes I have someone who has it, I'll try it and let you know the result. Thanks for the advice
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by fab04(m): 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
Pls I need help, I just installed a custom Rom on my HTC one x and I noticed that whenever am using or charging d fone it get hot. I'll appreciate any solution to this pls.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Vivly(f): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
Vivly:
Help.
Thanks.
Someone should help me.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dazekid(m): 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
Vivly:

Someone should help me.

What error do you get when trying to install said games and can you install apps but only get the errors when trying to install games.
Reply this and then I can try to proffer a solution to your problem from here.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
Vivly:

Someone should help me.
your phone memory is full
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Vivly(f): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
dazekid:

What error do you get when trying to install said games and can you install apps but only get the errors when trying to install games.
Reply this and then I can try to proffer a solution to your problem from here.
It reads 'Application not installed'.
Other smaller games can install though and those I download from playstore.
Temple run, Subway surf,can't install.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
opexin01:

Yes I have someone who has it, I'll try it and let you know the result. Thanks for the advice
You are welcome sir, what course are you studying? & What level are you?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by michaelo2(m): 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
pls how much is a techno m3 screen
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 06, 2014
I broke the screen of my LG nexus 4 today and it's not responding to touch atall does anybody know where I can fix it and the possible amount it might cost me to fix it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 06, 2014
Leopantro:

I recommend "The inbetweeners" . it's the British version of the " the big band theory".

1gb data? seriously? a thousand shows?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dannyabba(m): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2014
Hello. Please I'm a JJC in this Android life. Abeg, can somebody tell what the 'best' network to use in terms of data management is?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 7:48am On Oct 06, 2014
dannyabba:
Hello. Please I'm a JJC in this Android life. Abeg, can somebody tell what the 'best' network to use in terms of data management is?
Thanks in advance.

I Would say none. Android devices are data - suckers. You either would have to constantly turn your data off, when not required and on again when needed.
Or download Juice defender, leandroid or the likes to throttle data consumption.
Others might defer or have a better solutions or networks.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Immality(m): 9:05am On Oct 06, 2014
Please Someone should help me. My samsung galaxy s4 mini network mode cant be changed to WCDMA and GSM/WCDMA, even when tried it will still go back to GSM only which makes the network not fast in browsing ... Using Airtel sim. what should I do?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by deegnity22: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
cool
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by abogjohn(m): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
Pls guyz hw much can i get a good uk used htc one(m7) and hw much?. pls lowest price because i like d fone but i dnt hav much to spend of phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lifehacker: 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
Leopantro:

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lifehacker: 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
Leopantro:

did u mean: the big bang theory?
something about the origin of life?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
phoinix:

1gb data? seriously? a thousand shows?

well a episode of Copper is about 54mb so you could download 20 episodes. Also, ice film and Cartoon HD wouldn't allow you to download what you watch so I record the shows with screen recorder. buffering is very very low

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.