Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (968668 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2014
Seamareggae:

Pls.. I sent FIFA 14 data from a friend's phone thru xender to mine, then moved it to Android/obb folder...And then transferred the FIFA 14 apk and installed it... But it replies "download failed because the resources could not be found" whenever i open it... Pls how do i sort out this problem?
What phone?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Seamareggae(m): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2014
Brainrex:

What phone?
Samsung s3... I guess I don't know which folder to put the obb file.. Or i didn't put it well..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by agrovick(m): 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
mizturmike:

person delete it and download another...
bros, the problem has started again
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by stano2(m): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
pls how much will it cost me to replace tecno p5 touch screen?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
stano2:
pls how much will it cost me to replace tecno p5 touch screen?
75,000#
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Iamvictor(m): 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
how can I change the imei of my infinix x350 abeg help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by stlaibrowne(m): 1:47am On Nov 09, 2014
a beg we strategy game is best for s5 for offline playing
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by stano2(m): 9:15am On Nov 09, 2014
dancok:
75,000#
75,000 to change a tecno p5 touch screen pad, how much did I buy the phone?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2014
stano2:
75,000 to change a tecno p5 touch screen pad, how much did I buy the phone?
lol.am joking u know.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by stano2(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2014
dancok:
lol.am joking u know.
so pls, do u really know de price
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by akashi01(m): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2014
stano2:
so pls, do u really know de price
its 2.5k
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by baromontesquie: 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
guys i nid help ooo.techno m7..my 3g h+ keeps hanging without loading any data(dos two up nd down arrows)..wat is d way forward..i can't browse wit 3g..pls help forward to techno gurus
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by keandre: 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
baromontesquie:
guys i nid help ooo.techno m7..my 3g h+ keeps hanging without loading any data(dos two up nd down arrows)..wat is d way forward..i can't browse wit 3g..pls help forward to techno gurus

Mayb ntwrk prbs,whch ntwrk?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Daraplato(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
Brainrex:
Running Android 5.0 AOSP on Xperia Z
This the best Android update ever
Same as Marqus Brownlee's screen on youtube.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by baromontesquie: 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
[quote author=keandre post=27863892]

Mayb ntwrk prbs,whch ntwrk?...

its not...av tried it on different sims
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
baromontesquie:
Do a factory reset
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dmanlex(m): 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
Can someone help out about d Samsung galaxy S5 Clone. Is it a gud device in terms of apps, camera and other functions
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by akashi01(m): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
Dmanlex:
Can someone help out about d Samsung galaxy S5 Clone. Is it a gud device in terms of apps, camera and other functions
e no even heavy for your mouth
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viruz007(m): 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
lonngmann:
Pls can someone give me the link to download stock rom for samsung s3 GT-I9300. i ave tried google but it has not being easy finding a site for to download.
and also, can you suggest to me a custom rom with s5 features that is fairly stable. i ave tried hypermax, that eventually bricked my fone before moving to use flashing droid 2.2 but it reboots itself and continuously force close most of my apps. i am thinkin of tryin 2.1. pls i need ur advice

Go to sammobile.com
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 8:00am On Nov 10, 2014
Hello, do anyone have the Tmobile Galaxy S4 here and is rooted. please help me with EFS Backup to restore my Null IMEI. I'll be very grateful.

Thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Samtobh(m): 9:04am On Nov 10, 2014
ewizard1:
Hello, do anyone have the Tmobile Galaxy S4 here and is rooted. please help me with EFS Backup to restore my Null IMEI. I'll be very grateful.

Thanks.
you can install mobile uncle on the phone and I will teach u the procedure to restore your IMEI
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Samtobh(m): 9:09am On Nov 10, 2014
Samtobh:

you can install mobile uncle on the phone and I will teach u the procedure to restore your IMEI
MP0B_001 Method
1. Download ROM toolbox lite from Playstore
2. Download IMEI.zip (to create a new IMEI file) then unzip the content of the folder (imei.exe) to a folder on your desktop
3. In command prompt, navigate to the imei.exe containing folder you just created on your desktop
* NOTE cd\ then enter (returns to root directory)
cd.. enter (goes up one directory)
cd foldername enter (navigates to a folder called foldername)
4. A faster method is to open the imei.exe containing folder > Hold down Shift > Right-click on an empty space > Select "Open Command Window here"
5. When you're inside the imei folder in command prompt, type
imei.exe <15digit_IMEI_1> <15digit_IMEI_2>
(eg: imei.exe 123456789111111 123456789111124)
6. Press Enter
7. If both IMEIs you gave are of the correct format, a file named MP0B_001_NEW will be created. Rename it MP0B_001.
8. Now you can send it to the sd of your phone
9. Install ROM toolbox lite then go to root explorer
10. In root explorer, delete the existing MP0B_001 file (located @ device/data/nvram/md/NVRAM/NVD_IMEI) and replace with the one you just created
11. Long press the new MP0B_001, go to permissions and tick all 6 boxes the select ok
12. Restart your phone
13. Your SIMs should be detected, IMEI reflect and Baseband version change from unknown to what it should be.
* Note that getting this done might not be this direct due to different scenarios but replacing the MP0B_001 file is the ultimate goal in order to fix the issue.
IMEI Replacement Method
This method involves the use of MTK droid tools and is only applicable when your SIM cards are detected but IMEI is invalid or null. To do this:
1. Download MTK droid tools
2. Download PdaNet
3. Enable USB debugging on the phone then connect it to the PC (don't enable mass storage)
4. Install PdaNet on the PC with the phone connected; you should get a message saying drivers installed successfully.
5. Extract then launch MTK droid tools on the PC (still with phone connected to PC)
6. MTK droid tools should detect and display your phones details
7. Click on IMEI/NVRAM
8. Supply the IMEI(s) then click replace
9. Restart your phone if it isn't automatically restarted
10. Your IMEI issue should have been resolved
NVRAM Restore Method
* Note that you need a working phone of the same model to backup NVRAM first
1. Download MTK droid tools
2. Download PdaNet
3. Enable USB debugging on the GOOD phone then connect it to the PC (don't enable mass storage)
4. Install PdaNet on the PC with the phone connected; you should get a message saying drivers installed successfully.
5. Extract then launch MTK droid tools on the PC (still with phone connected to PC)
6. MTK droid tools should detect and display your phones details
7. Click IMEI / NVRAM
8. Click Backup
9. When backup is complete, open the MTK Folder > BackupNVRAM to confirm that backup was successful
8. Connect the phone with Basebrand / IMEI error to the PC still with MTK droid tools open
9. Still under IMEI / NVRAM, click Restore
10. Select the appropriate files from the windows that pop up
11. Reboot the phone once the procedure is complete
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Samtobh(m): 9:12am On Nov 10, 2014
ewizard1:

Thanks.
FOR SAMSUNG PHONES
The Cause of the unknown baseband version error is a corrupt/damaged EFS folder that contains your Phone IMEI number. This error shows that your EFS Folder is
highly damaged . This is the Identification of your phone, without this you will unable to make calls and your phone number will appear invalid. You can check your
IMEI number by dialling *#06#
You'll usually know you've been hit by the NULL IMEI / Unknown Baseband when you observe:
* Bluetooth address is unavailable
* WIFI connection will work inconsistent
* Constantly rebooting
* Fake IMEI or Null IMEI # (normally - 004999010640000)
* Null Serial number -(0000000)
* Unable to register to network
When faced with the NULL IMEI on your Samsung Galaxy phone, consider using the following methods of fixing:
EFS DATA/IMEI Backup and Restore method
You'll need access to a working phone of the same model or its EFS backup
* Get a working phone of the same model which is rooted (see http://blog..com/how-to-root-android-easily-without-pc/ )
* Enable USB Debugging mode on the good phone ( Settings > Developer Options > Tick USB debugging )
* Connect the good Samsung Galaxy to a PC
* Download EFS Professional
* Extract and run EFS Professional.exe on the PC
* Click EFS Professional
* A new window should appear with more information.
* It will show you here that it’s found the good Samsung Galaxy and it’s all set to proceed
* Head over to the Backup Tab
* Make sure all the partitions are checked at the left and the device filter is recognized
* Hit the Backup Button, To Backup the EFS Folder of the good Samsung Galaxy
* Wait till backup is complete
* It’s now time to restore it to fix unknown baseband version on Samsung galaxy .
* Connect the Samsung Galaxy with Null IMEI / Unknown Baseband
* Navigate to the restore tab and hit restore button.
* Open up the dialer and enter *#06# to check your phone's IMEI
Another method to restore an EFS backup is to:
* Enable Debugging mode on the faulty Samsung galaxy (the one with Null IMEI / Unknown Baseband)
* Connect the faulty device to the PC
* Download the EFS Restorer Express
* Open The folder and double click the EFS-BACKUP.BAT file
* On the screen provide, select a method to restore the EFS via ODIN
* Finish
Odin method
This method is Samsung Galaxy S4 specific
* Download ODIN V3.09zip and extract it to a folder on a PC
* Download Samsung Galaxy S4 IEMI null fix zip
and extract it to a folder on the PC
* Launch ODIN and then select the PDA option
* Click the PDA button.
* In the window that pops up, choose the .tar file that you got after extracting the Samsung Galaxy S4 IEMI null fix zip file.
* Boot the Samsung Galaxy with Null IMEI / Unknown Baseband into download mode ( press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons at the same time)
* Connect the phone to the PC using USB cable.
* Click on the Start button in ODIN and firmware flashing will start (do not check re-partition)
* Wait for ODIN to complete the installation and then disconnect the phone from the computer.
FTM Method
* In the dialer , type- *#197328640# or *#*#197328640#*#*
* You will be prompted into the Command mode
* On the screen provided , Select Common
* Now Select FTM (Field Test Mode) ; FTM is for debugging.
* If (FTM) is on, you will have to turn this OFF
* As soon as FTM is off, your NULL or altered IMEI number will be restored
* Without leaving the Command screen press the Menu key
* Select Key input and enter option 2. In this case you want to turn it off
* Wait for a minute , this will turn your FTM OFF
* Remove your battery and sim card for 2 minute
* Slot your battery inside you Samsung galaxy Phone ( do not place your sim card in)
* When the phone is booted, enter the command mode again dial *#197328640#
* Select the Debug Screen
* After that, select phone control,
* Click on nas control
* Now, on the screen provided, click RRC(HSDPA)
* To Fix not registered on network or Null IMEI # , click RRC revision
* Now, click on the released version your phone is (here we will choose HSDPA )
* Final step to fix Null IMEI not registered on network for Samsung Galaxy is to turn off your phone then insert your sim or Insert your sim card then reboot your
phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dmanlex(m): 10:49am On Nov 10, 2014
akashi01:
e no even heavy for your mouth
before nko!! Na crime 2 ask 4 help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by abbeyd17(m): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2014
@samtob pls weneva I on my 3g on my tecno s3 d network goes off n it won't come up until I off d 3g . pls wat can I do ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
Samtobh:

FOR SAMSUNG PHONES
The Cause of the unknown baseband version error is a corrupt/damaged EFS folder that contains your Phone IMEI number. This error shows that your EFS Folder is
highly damaged . This is the Identification of your phone, without this you will unable to make calls and your phone number will appear invalid. You can check your
IMEI number by dialling *#06#
You'll usually know you've been hit by the NULL IMEI / Unknown Baseband when you observe:
* Bluetooth address is unavailable
* WIFI connection will work inconsistent
* Constantly rebooting
* Fake IMEI or Null IMEI # (normally - 004999010640000)
* Null Serial number -(0000000)
* Unable to register to network
When faced with the NULL IMEI on your Samsung Galaxy phone, consider using the following methods of fixing:
EFS DATA/IMEI Backup and Restore method
You'll need access to a working phone of the same model or its EFS backup
* Get a working phone of the same model which is rooted (see http://blog..com/how-to-root-android-easily-without-pc/ )
* Enable USB Debugging mode on the good phone ( Settings > Developer Options > Tick USB debugging )
* Connect the good Samsung Galaxy to a PC

Lolz, Firstly, Thanks for everything.

But i already know how to do all you stated.

ALL I NEED IS A BACKED UP EFS FROM A WORKING DEVICE!!!

The line in RED is exactly what i was asking.... grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
Samtobh:

Sorry!!! Mobile Uncle would not work on my Device. Its not a MTK Device. wink
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Samtobh(m): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
ewizard1:

Sorry!!! Mobile Uncle would not work on my Device. Its not a MTK Device. wink
$4 shey?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Samtobh(m): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
abbeyd17:
@samtob pls weneva I on my 3g on my tecno s3 d network goes off n it won't come up until I off d 3g . pls wat can I do ?
which networks r u using
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by josephabidoye3(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
You can browse free and download and unlimitedly on your black berry, play book,laptops and phones like nokia and many more with my free browsing cheat from mtn and etisalat only for now Glo is not doing free breowing also every call u make u get every credit u spend its just 1000 naira for this bonus add me on BBM 2658762B or on 2go dhamieyafcom
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by noordean(m): 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
pls can i get any gta data file for as low as 140mb ? if yes,kindly gv mi d link
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by akashi01(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
josephabidoye3:

You can browse free and download and unlimitedly on your black berry, play book,laptops and phones like nokia and many more with my free browsing cheat from mtn and etisalat only for now Glo is not doing free breowing also every call u make u get every credit u spend its just 1000 naira for this bonus add me on BBM 2658762B or on 2go dhamieyafcom
ole

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.