Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (967326 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chalxdon(m): 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
noxide:

Backup your phone and do a factory reset
OK, thank you. I'll try it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bolaji3071(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
please help me ooo. I just change my phone font wit hifont. and eversince wen I change it,av had problem wit downloading via Google.weneva I click wateva I want to download, am always redirected to play store be it apps or musics. besides am not clicking links DAT will redirect me to too play store, pls I need help on how to resolve the issue, thanks .
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by peteregwu(m): 12:30am On Feb 05, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! We won't suggest your phone, since it might cause damage to your phone. If there's any problem with your phone that you can't solve, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

Waiting now? It is my phone, it's none of your concern or biz if I root my itel android. Sophia, if you talk too much I no go play with you again o. I know that you are trying to be nice here, but fortunately I have rooted it already. Am not a jjc, I figured it out myself. And thanks for your care cheesy
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by peteregwu(m): 12:36am On Feb 05, 2015
bolaji3071:
My brothers and sisters in this section, please I
need help on how to root my techno android s5, I
have tried FRAMAROOT and I still have no root
access.
Please I need your help on how to root my techno
s5, may God also meet you all @the points of
your need as you help, AMEN.

Then try it out also called vroot. It will do it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by peteregwu(m): 12:39am On Feb 05, 2015
bolaji3071:
done bt whenever I reboot my phone I will be ask to grant some permission and whenever I allow and check do root checker again it will tell I have no root access unless I repeat the root process in do KINGROOT

But if you don't know about rooting, that means you are on your own. It is better to learn more about rooting before going about it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:40am On Feb 05, 2015
stanboy28:
pls guys my tecno g9 is automaticaly pausing any game every 1 to 2 minutes....i tried factory restore but it didnt work
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city state and country you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:11am On Feb 05, 2015
chalxdon:
Good morning! Pls whenever I play music from a Tecno H5, the phone restarts itself. Pls What could be the problem?
Hi! Pls take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city, state and country you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chalxdon(m): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Pls take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city, state and country you're living in now. Thank you!
Port Harcourt, Rivers state, Nigeria
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Tobilastik(m): 10:31am On Feb 05, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

osun state

any of ur centre in this state?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:53am On Feb 05, 2015
Tobilastik:

osun state

any of ur centre in this state?
Sorry we don't have service center Osun state, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:54am On Feb 05, 2015
chalxdon:

Port Harcourt, Rivers state, Nigeria
Following are the address and hotline of our service center in Port Harcourt: "2nd floor,NO-290 Aba Road, Port Harcourt,River State of Nigeria" + 234 9099515582 Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Tobilastik(m): 10:57am On Feb 05, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Sorry we don't have service center Osun state, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!

what of Ogun state?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Saucekide25(m): 11:12am On Feb 05, 2015
Get up to #5000 discounts and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
Tobilastik:

what of Ogun state?
Sorry we don't have service center in Ogun State, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dtimz: 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pls can anyone help with innjoo f2 tablet mtk droid backup, mine just got bricked . I will be grateful if the procedure on how to unbrick it with the backup can also be included.thanks in advance
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Samtobh(m): 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
Tobilastik:

what of Ogun state?
Tobiolastik, what's the problem with your phone?
I am at Ijebu Ode, Ogun State
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Samtobh(m): 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
bolaji3071:
please help me ooo. I just change my phone font wit hifont. and eversince wen I change it,av had problem wit downloading via Google.weneva I click wateva I want to download, am always redirected to play store be it apps or musics. besides am not clicking links DAT will redirect me to too play store, pls I need help on how to resolve the issue, thanks .
Bolaji, what were you trying to download? Only apps are directed to play store. Its totally unrelated to Changing fonts please.If you want to stop the redirection, please download DEFAULT APP MANAGER and set the apps for a particular action.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Tobilastik(m): 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
Samtobh:

Tobiolastik, what's the problem with your phone?
I am at Ijebu Ode, Ogun State

currently out of d state nd I can only b around after election .

the phone always off b4 sha ....but now, itz seldom
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Samtobh(m): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Tobilastik:

currently out of d state nd I can only b around after election .

the phone always off b4 sha ....but now, itz seldom
OK
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by zexzy(f): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
Samtobh:

If the phone is rooted well,download ROOT EXPLORER and grant is root permission. Delete all files in the LOG-OTHER-MODE folder.

Root explorer sells for $65 on playstore , can i use any other similar app.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bolaji3071(m): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
Samtobh:

Bolaji, what were you trying to download? Only apps are directed to play store. Its totally unrelated to Changing fonts please.If you want to stop the redirection, please download DEFAULT APP MANAGER and set the apps for a particular action.
tanks am going to download it now
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Samtobh(m): 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
zexzy:

Root explorer sells for $65 on playstore , can i use any other similar app.
Leave play store please, just search on Google site,
e.g ''root explorer apk free download''
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bolaji3071(m): 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Samtobh:

tanks am going to download it now, but please o how can I make my swift key keyboard my permanent keyboard, bekos whenever I reboot my phone it will go back to d default techno keyboard unless I go back and reactivate swift keyboard again.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Samtobh(m): 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
bolaji3071:
tanks am going to download it now, but please o how can I make my swift key keyboard my permanent keyboard, bekos whenever I reboot my phone it will go back to d default techno keyboard unless I go back and reactivate swift keyboard again.
Just go to LANGUAGE AND INPUT, check where you've KEYBOARD AND INPUT METHOD, then tick the box before swift keyboard.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bolaji3071(m): 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
Samtobh:

Just go to LANGUAGE AND INPUT, check where you've KEYBOARD AND INPUT METHOD, then tick the box before swift keyboard.
brother it's still same ooo.. Weneva I click keyboard and input method it is Russian keyboard dat is above swift keyboard and it will change to anoda Russian language ni if I click it. angry
Samtobh:

brother it's still same ooo.. Weneva I click keyboard and input method it is Russian keyboard dat is above swift keyboard and it will change to anoda Russian language ni if I click it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by samsard(m): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
Samtobh:

Go to settings, APP , locate Google play services, clear data, and clear cache, then uninstall updates and launch.
Okay, thanks a bunch.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tayoast(m): 3:58am On Feb 06, 2015
bolaji3071:
brother it's still same ooo.. Weneva I click keyboard and input method it is Russian keyboard dat is above swift keyboard and it will change to anoda Russian language ni if I click it.

Why don't you root the phone then uninstall the default keyboard?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Baroba(m): 5:36am On Feb 06, 2015
peteregwu:

Waiting now? It is my phone, it's none of your concern or biz if I root my itel android. Sophia, if you talk too much I no go play with you again o. I know that you are trying to be nice here, but fortunately I have rooted it already. Am not a jjc, I figured it out myself. And thanks for your care cheesy
grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bolaji3071(m): 5:52am On Feb 06, 2015
tayoast:

Why don't you root the phone then uninstall the default keyboard?
Ave rooted my phone, how do I uninstall default keyboard
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 6:41am On Feb 06, 2015
bolaji3071:
Ave rooted my phone, how do I uninstall default keyboard

Download NoBloat, and shoot it out.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bolaji3071(m): 7:03am On Feb 06, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Download NoBloat, and shoot it out.
I just do it now, I av only SwiftKey now. Bt if I still reboot my phone it will be disabled, plus how do I make it permanent
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by obaayo2: 7:37am On Feb 06, 2015
bolaji3071:
I just do it now, I av only SwiftKey now. Bt if I still reboot my phone it will be disabled, plus how do I make it permanent
set swiftkey to default. dats all

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.