Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (969506 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
harlos:
Somebody please help me. How can I overcome this error of insuficient space on my device anytime i want to download on play store embarassed

I am trying to download an application of 48mb, i have 115mb space in the device storage... undecided
play store download to internal memory for installation paths.the installation paths in your internal memory is different from the one you have as storage for other stuffs such as music, video, pix.

Probably your installation path memory is full.you will have to check and see which apps has eating up the space.between, which kind of device are you making use of
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ammy5565:
Hello ppl, pls i dnt seem to be able to download songs or videos on my infinix hot note pro. I always get this display below, pls help
download the song using either operamini or ucweb
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
harlos:

Isnt theree any other way to do that without freeing some applications undecided
Like hacking or so.. undecided
no other way except what you mentioned by either hacking or to remove some apps and data files from the internal memory
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
expaboy:
Pls guys. I bought d infinix hot note pro of 32gb 2 Days ago.. Whenever i want to download to the phone storage, not enof memory will popup.. When actually i have like 18gb free memory. But when copy files to d phone storage it will copy, any idea whats wrong here?
internal memory for installation paths is different from the storage memory. Lots of android users are confused with this.you see an android phone with 32gb internal memory but maybe 4gb is alocated to it for installation.if you exceed the 4gb given to it for installation, you can't be able to download and install via play store since the install path is full.android device is not like computer where the whole memory size can be used for apps and storage.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hash86:
Pls. Smbdy help, I have tecno phantom z working normal, but some games will be installed but could not run. The sensor Wil'nt work again. Eg Game like escape
if it has a data file, then you have to add it for it to fully work
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Southboy:
Hello room,
my unknown China tab is stock on bootloop after installing Carliv Touch Recovery. The problem is that i don't have a backup and my pc no longer detects the phone. How do I bring the phone back to life?
Suggestions will be appreciated.
what is the name.if suppose you are in lag, i would be able to fix it for you
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mariammi:
Pls My People, Which Android Phone Is Good For Importation
you may want to get a tab
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
grocery:
please o, house which android phone should I get. I need a flat, light in weight android phone that is not more than #40000. its just for browsing, preferred brand is HTC or SONY but other brands are also welcome.

honsule and co u can help me please
you may want to try htc m8 or one x.if you intend rooting and installing custom rom, then sony is a tough device when it comes to rooting and custom roms.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
Idboyostic:
Pls, I tried updating my phone to lollipop from 4.4.2 using the procedures from this site forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s4-att/general/how-to-update-to-i337oc3-5-0-1-keeproot-t3075814 but after trying it out 'my phone got stuck to SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 on the screen' refusing to boot to home screen. I have done booting to recovery mode.....have wiped data/factory reset, clear the cache partition but yet it refused to boot to home screen.

Note: My phone is rooted and it is an at&t version i337
did you flash the rom you want to upgrade to, if yes, then problem lies in the updated rom you were trying to upgrade to. This is because the rom has been processed and since its not a stock rom, no matter how you factory reset and wipe caches via recovery, it will still get stuck.you have to revert back to stock rom or flash another rom.

This is one reason i always advice one to make backup of their stock rom after properly rooting their device. Odin and stock rom should be your best shot
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
Eddodoh:
I use Tecno H5. My mails have not bin dropping for 2 days now as i do get message dat 'couldn't sign in'. I have try to update my email account by re-entering my username & password but get incorrect username & password details in which i am very sure dat is my login username & password.
at times it does happen.have you tried to login with same details using your web browser to confirm
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
clerkent:
please i try rooting tecno y3 bt its nt working.have anyBody root it b4 please give me procedure
which app did you make use of. King root should be your best shot but rooting a device without custom recovery being flashed is not yet complete
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
jamanuka:
Pls how do I root my Lenovo A536?
have you made use of any app yet for rooting.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by harlos: 5:03am On Jul 13, 2015
bedfordng:
play store download to internal memory for installation paths.the installation paths in your internal memory is different from the one you have as storage for other stuffs such as music, video, pix.

Probably your installation path memory is full.you will have to check and see which apps has eating up the space.between, which kind of device are you making use of
Aiit thanks, i will check that but i actually downloaded the apk file from another source and it was installed successfully.
bedfordng:
no other way except what you mentioned by either hacking or to remove some apps and data files from the internal memory

I'll like to know about the hacking stuff. I use JKK unilorin.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Richhard(m): 6:02am On Jul 13, 2015
bedfordng:
try and restart the device and see if it works.

Tried that a thousand and 1 times, it's not working
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by expaboy(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2015
bedfordng:
internal memory for installation paths is different from the storage memory. Lots of android users are confused with this.you see an android phone with 32gb internal memory but maybe 4gb is alocated to it for installation.if you exceed the 4gb given to it for installation, you can't be able to download and install via play store since the install path is full.android device is not like computer where the whole memory size can be used for apps and storage.

Pls understand d question first.. Plus my prob is resolved
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by teetee2(f): 10:26am On Jul 13, 2015
My infinix X570 is not functioning well. Everytime the storage space runs out. I was advised to delete some applications which i did, just leave only 3 applications, still I cant download my email, bbm and other applications.Phone storage is free while internal storage has 11mb free and 0.97GB used just for only 3 applications. Please what can I do to fix it. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Oshlander: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by abogjohn(m): 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurus in d house, my fone just hang there in d SS, it doesnt respond to touch or anything, not only this gane even FMH2015 too...

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Borwe: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
abogjohn:
Gurus in d house, my fone just hang there in d SS, it doesnt respond to touch or anything, not only this gane even FMH2015 too...

What phone is it?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
teetee2:
My infinix X570 is not functioning well. Everytime the storage space runs out. I was advised to delete some applications which i did, just leave only 3 applications, still I cant download my email, bbm and other applications.Phone storage is free while internal storage has 11mb free and 0.97GB used just for only 3 applications. Please what can I do to fix it. Thanks

I'm guessing your phone isn't rooted. The easiest way will be to reset your phone. Back up any files on your phone to your sd card. Of course the proble with that is that your settings will be lost, and you'll have to setup your phone again.
Before doing that, can you go to settings -> storage scroll to internal storage and send a screenshot? Maybe I can figure out a less painful way of fixing your problem

One thing you can also try is to clear data in the play store properties

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by abogjohn(m): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Borwe:

What phone is it?
infinix Zero
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by OmokayZ(m): 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hello anyone here, i tried one regretful thing today by trying to install a custom rom Lollipop on my Samsung S3 I9300.. in the process i Hard-bricked my Phone, Black screen Tried every possible option only still not coming up maybe there is a thing am missing is there any engineer that can just solve this for me please.
i dont mind coming to ikeja or so
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by clerkent(m): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
bedfordng:
which app did you make use of. King root should be your best shot but rooting a device without custom recovery being flashed is not yet complete
i try king root and it didnt work.hw can i flash custom recovery.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
adeyiga3:
ketavho sef no help mata ooo I swear

Abeg bros, no vex ooh...wetin be the name of the ROM again?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 14, 2015
GET UR DATA AT A VERY CHEAPER PRICE MTN 1GIG-----#700 2GIG-----#1400 4GIG-----#2500 GLO 1GIG-----#800 2GIG_____#1500 4GIG______#2800 AIRTEL 1GIG_____#700 2GIG______#1300 4GIG_____#2500 ETISALAT 1GIG-----#800 2GIG_____#1500 4GIG______#2800 ......WHATSAPP 09050947168 OR CALL : 09037101896 U CAN Call TBOY FOR MORE INQUIRY.....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Idboyostic(m): 6:19am On Jul 14, 2015
bedfordng:
did you flash the rom you want to upgrade to, if yes, then problem lies in the updated rom you were trying to upgrade to. This is because the rom has been processed and since its not a stock rom, no matter how you factory reset and wipe caches via recovery, it will still get stuck.you have to revert back to stock rom or flash another rom.

This is one reason i always advice one to make backup of their stock rom after properly rooting their device. Odin and stock rom should be your best shot
this is what actually happened.....I tried updating my phone to lollipop from 4.4.2 using the procedures from this site forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s4-att/general/how-to-update-to-i337oc3-5-0-1-keeproot-t3075814 but after trying it out 'my phone got stuck to SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 on the screen' refusing to boot to home screen. I have done booting to recovery mode.....have wiped data/factory reset, clear the cache partition but yet it refused to boot to home screen.

I have also downloaded my phone version stock rom on sammobile and flashed with Odin3v9 but I keep getting FAIL immediately after I click on START
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 8:18am On Jul 14, 2015
Idboyostic:
this is what actually happened.....I tried updating my phone to lollipop from 4.4.2 using the procedures from this site forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s4-att/general/how-to-update-to-i337oc3-5-0-1-keeproot-t3075814 but after trying it out 'my phone got stuck to SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 on the screen' refusing to boot to home screen. I have done booting to recovery mode.....have wiped data/factory reset, clear the cache partition but yet it refused to boot to home screen.

I have also downloaded my phone version stock rom on sammobile and flashed with Odin3v9 but I keep getting FAIL immediately after I click on START

Which custom recovery do you have on your phone?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2015
Idboyostic:

before flashing any rom, did you make back up of the stock rom via recovery or you did not install custom recovery on it.as for the flashing with odin, you have to put the device in download modes.will never advice one to root a device without flashing custom recovery on it. Either teamwin recovery projuect (twp) or clockworkmod (cwm) should be installed before trying to do any other thing.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2015
clerkent:
i try king root and it didnt work.hw can i flash custom recovery.
which of the version did you use, the mobile app or pc version. As for custom recovery, you will have to create it for the device via pc

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 11:01am On Jul 14, 2015
Oshlander:
Good morning engineers! I saw a post some weeks ago about expanding phone RAM through RHOESOFT RAMEXPANDER. I'v downloaded the App, but I've not activated it. Can anyone help on how to use it on Tecno M3? And, is it safe to use? Does anyone know or use it? Please help a brother before I brick a phone. Thanks.
Cc: Bedfordng
the app does not increase the ram in actual sense.it only make use of your memory card as ram.you will need root access to make use of this app since it has to go through the system paths to gain admin access.without root, you can't use it.its more of swapping your ram to make use of your sd card

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2015
teetee2:
probably some apps still have left overs in your system.if your device is rooted, you may want to try two things, either by going through the system paths and delete data files and apps manually which advance. Or you can try a cleaner called sd maid.it requires root access.make use of it to clean the phone and remove junk files and free space. The manual would be more effective if you can go through system paths but its advance a little bit.although, your case is unusual since you said you only installed 3 apps.if supposing you reside in lag, i would have asked you to bring it down to my shop for fixing.better still, you can try download the apk file of the app from other site and install instead of using playstore
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by geebehn(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Southboy:
Hello room,
my unknown China tab is stock on bootloop after installing Carliv Touch Recovery. The problem is that i don't have a backup and my pc no longer detects the phone. How do I bring the phone back to life?
Suggestions will be appreciated.
flash new firmware......
To get the accurate firmware for ur tablet, gently open the back cover, you'll see some digits on its board, input the digits to google.

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.