Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (966775 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Danelo(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2015
bedfordng:
is it an android device running mtk?
it is android but not an mtk phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2015
yeancol11:
How do I install a custom Rom on my infinix hot note
1. You need root the device.

2: install custom recovery

3: back up stock rom

4: download custom roms

5: flash custom rom

6: browse through the rom by testing it from various angles

7: if no flaws, then install apps and configure settings.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by olatunji390(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
PLS HELP!!! Any application I download on my android phone stop work and automatic delete. Something while opening the application, its shot down saying "saying there was a problem persing the package

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by yeancol11(m): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
bedfordng:
1. You need root the device.

2: install custom recovery
Hgbb
3: back up stock rom

4: download custom roms

5: flash custom rom

6: browse through the rom by testing it from various angles

7: if no flaws, then install apps and configure settings.
step 1,2,3 done. Where do I download custom Rom from?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by amoleoluyinka: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
bedfordng:
which app did you use to download the video. Although some video format could come in .bin especially when converted to image extension.it could also be .iso which need to be extracted. Well, so which app did you use to download the video and also from which site
I used the web browser that comes with the fone. And the downloading is from YouTube.
Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
yeancol11:
step 1,2,3 done. Where do I download custom Rom from?
no specific site.you just have tp search google for roms
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Danelo:
it is android but not an mtk phone
so which hardware is it then
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
amoleoluyinka:

I used the web browser that comes with the fone. And the downloading is from YouTube.
Thanks
download tubemate for android and make use of that to download youtube video
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by adonisgold: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2015
Engineers o, my tecno p9 had some slight cracks took it to computer village, one idiot collected 5k from me to change, it was the touch screeen dat had issues after fixing it only half of the screen shows, he says i will have to buy the inner screen for 9k, I dont have that kind of money o.It comes on full atimes but goes back to half. I dont known if there is an alternative. Thanks guys.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
adonisgold:
Engineers o, my tecno p9 had some slight cracks took it to computer village, one idiot collected 5k from me to change, it was the touch screeen dat had issues after fixing it only half of the screen shows, he says i will have to buy the inner screen for 9k, I dont have that kind of money o.It comes on full atimes but goes back to half. I dont known if there is an alternative. Thanks guys.

you have been cheated... Every tin is 10k both outer and TouchPad
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by adeyiga3(m): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
MaxGraviton:

You don request for am, at ketavoh (read backwards) forum ??
ketavho sef no help mata ooo I swear
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by yeancol11(m): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
bedfordng:
no specific site.you just have tp search google for roms
thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by olatunji390(m): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
PLS HELP!!! Any application I download on my android phone stop work and automatic delete. Something while opening the application, its shot down saying "saying there was a problem persing the package
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by olatunji390(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2015

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
bedfordng:
seems the device is having problem with bootloops.did you install any app or made changes on your device system.seems you will have to factory reset.guess the device is fully rooted.when i mean fully rooted, i mean properly rooted with customer recovery because rooting a device without custom recovery installed is not complete.

Also, maybe the device is having battery problem.probably the battery could not be able to power the device without it being plugged.so put it on while plugged and when it fully display, remove the plug and see if it will be switched off and also take note of the batter bar to see if the battery is having the crossed red X symbol
Wen d device is plugged in nd charging, and I unplug it, it doesnt go off until I press d phone for like 3mins, but if i dont press it, it can stay in idle mode without going off, I have done factory reset, still no way, d phone is not rooted and d phone always gets hot
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
cupsofxo:

Wen d device is plugged in nd charging, and I unplug it, it doesnt go off until I press d phone for like 3mins, but if i dont press it, it can stay in idle mode without going off, I have done factory reset, still no way, d phone is not rooted and d phone always gets hot
then try and replace the battery and see how it goes
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Rawshal(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
Pls som1 should help me out.
I try to upgrade my infinix x507,i av downloaded d new package.as i ws trying to apply d download,i was unable to locate wer d package was saved to.as i was parabulating i went to wipe all d file on d fone.pls wat can i do n hw can i solve dis problem
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
olatunji390:
PLS HELP!!! Any application I download on my
android phone stop work and automatic delete.
Something while opening the application, its shot
down saying "saying there was a problem persing
the package
reset your phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by pharmtech: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Pls how can i give android data to my laptop. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by martinoh(m): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
Please which app can root my infinix hot note. i've tried diffrent apps (kingroot, framaroot......) but it won't root, so that i can change it imei
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Chillinmasoul(m): 12:12am On Jul 06, 2015
martinoh:
Please which app can root my infinix hot note. i've tried diffrent apps (kingroot, framaroot......) but it won't root, so that i can change it imei

Try to download the latest Kingroot V4.1.0 here. This works like charm. Tested and trusted.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Chillinmasoul(m): 12:37am On Jul 06, 2015
pharmtech:
Pls how can i give android data to my laptop. Thanks

To share android data with laptop is very easy. There are three ways to do that...
1. Via Wireless (Wi-Fi hotspot)
2. Via USB Tethering
3.Via Bluetooth Tethering

How do i Locate this on phone?
Go to phone settings >>> Tethering & Hotspot >>> Select the method of your choice.

How does this work?

WiFi Hotspot: All you need is to switch on the WiFi hotspot on your android for it to connect to your PC.before that make sure you have configured your WiFi password if you really want to block off unwanted users. After the wireless hotspot have been properly configured on your Android device, you can follow up by switching on your PCs wireless to connect with your Android's hotspot, insert the password you've set for it and you're good to go.

USB Tethering: This is very much easier than Wifi hotspot but will require a cable, all you should do connect your phone to your PC via a very good USB cable and then switch on the USB tethering usually found below the WiFi hotspot in phones settings. I will personally recommend this as it have shown to be faster and more secured due to the fact that you are connected to just your PC and no other person can hack in to your connection.

Bluetooth Tethering: This method i'snt so common but its pretty much an alternative when your pc don't have a wireless and in a situation where you dont have a usb cable. This almost works like the WiFi hotspot but uses Bluetooth to connect. So if you have a Bluetooth in your computer, hurray! All you need to do is switch on and pair the Bluetooth on both devices or just click on Bluetooth tethering for it to start up(this automatically switch on your Bluetooth). Just connect to your PCs Bluetooth and enjoy surfing!

If after doing the above and you cannot connect and share your data with PC, I will urge you to check your settings all over again if you haven't skip a step for this stated methods above are the only known way you can share data or make your phone serve as a modem.

I hope this works, Regards.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Rabin22: 2:40am On Jul 06, 2015
U just use usb cable to share android items With pc
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by great289(m): 10:18am On Jul 06, 2015
Hi all,pls my samsung galaxy s3 is shown connection problem or invalid mmi code when I try to check my balance. Does anyone know how I cn solve d pro pls
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by DimitriLavrov: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
Pls what will be the cost of fixing a broken mini-laptop screen? The blood has splitted the screen making it very difficult to read from.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by edoyad(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Please what's the APN for airtel black berry and is there any other setting I need besides the APN ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sirmikky1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
Pls guys help me on how to root my itel it1405.... The screenshot is d result I got when i tried using framaroot...I've also tried kingroot, but d phone goes off in the process.Tx.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by pat077: 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
great289:
Hi all,pls my samsung galaxy s3 is shown connection problem or invalid mmi code when I try to check my balance. Does anyone know how I cn solve d pro pls
havin d same problem since yesterday.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by martinoh(m): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=Chillinmasoul post=35530853]

Thanks bro it really work, but the imei didnt change using mobile uncle im tired of the phone.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by martinoh(m): 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
Chillinmasoul:

Try to download the latest Kingroot V4.1.0 here. This works like charm. Tested and trusted.

Thanks bro it really work, but the imei didnt
change using mobile uncle im tired of the phone.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ugwem(m): 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hi guys, please am using an Infinix Zero android phone and recently I noticed it updating apps on its own at will without my authorization and it keeps eating up my data. Can someone info me on how I can block or stop apps running under my watch please...will be grateful!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.