Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (966804 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by noirsangre(m): 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
kolexepana:

Well, thats your opinion
I prefer phantom 5
It's not an opinion. Check out the post and compare the specs yourself.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by EsanEmmanuel(m): 12:12am On Feb 10, 2016
Everybody please read this very unique problem my Gionee M3 has perhaps you can help me deal with this demon/virus.
Bought the phone from someone. .. Did straight backup of data,contacts and apps from my former gionee M2 to M3. Then I noticed that from time to time. MTN end of activity will pop up.. "your last sms costs 15naira and your new account balance is blah blah". I would check my sent sms and won't even see nada! As in nothing to show any sms sent yet 15naira gone. This will keep happening till 100naira becomes kobo.
I called MTN and was told the problem is with the phone.
So I left the sim in my Nokia palasa and nothing happened for days.
Put it back inside M3 and it continued. Did factory reset for my phone yet it continued.
REMOVED MY MESSAGING APP YET IT DID CONTINUE.
Got fed up on saturday... used Spflashtool to do firmware upgrade and used a stockrom from your website. Reinstalled my data and apps back that the solution is done... yesterday it happened twice.
I called MTN again... The lady said the number the sms is going to is an international number starting with 009 but SHE TOTALLY REFUSED TO GIVE ME THE FULL NUMBER... I WAS SO ANNOYED but lets leave MTN with their unfortunate behavior.
Oga... or anybody in the house... has this a problem happened to someone before? and what is the right final solution?
You won't even understand what I am going through.. this demon has ate more than 500naira already. HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by igbsam(m): 8:33am On Feb 10, 2016
Hey guys, Please i want to upgrade my Samsung galaxy s3 from jellybean 4.3 to the latest 5.0 lollipop. I use an international version with Baseband: i9300XXUGNA8. Kindly please help me with a stable CM 12.1 with none or lesser bug issues. I also need the proceedures on how to do this as this is my first time. I have done backup of my files with kies on my laptop.

Assistance will be highly appreciated.

thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lordwize(m): 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
How can my syphon power all my apps please? I have tried proxydroid, not working
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Tnesbe: 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hottest mtn unlimited free browsing tweak with #0.00 http://www.ictarenal.com/2016/02/hottest-mtn-unlimited-free-browsing.html
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Marvel1206: 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
guys i bricked my phone and it isnt booting... even into recovery mode.. how can i do it with pc

i used lcd resolution.. am in soup, i just flashed it in recovery mode and still same story..
it boots but doent complete,, it just go black
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rednuth(m): 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lordwize:
How can my syphon power all my apps please? I have tried proxydroid, not working

syphon powers all apps itsef . you dont even need proxydriod ! if you re doing the correct thing. u cant be troubled with it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rednuth(m): 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
Marvel1206:
guys i bricked my phone and it isnt booting... even into recovery mode.. how can i do it with pc

i used lcd resolution.. am in soup, i just flashed it in recovery mode and still same story..
it boots but doent complete,, it just go black

how can you get help when =

1. name and model of phone isnt included
2. what were u doing before it happend?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rednuth(m): 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sealeddeal:
how do i reset my wifi-hotspot password?
How do i change the password? In fact,i cannot remember the password neither can i recall how i put it in the first place. I use Samsung Galaxy with 4.2.2 operating system

goto tethering and portable hotspot , click portable wifi hotspot , and then click configure , u will see where to change it there !
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Marvel1206: 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
rednuth:

how can you get help when =

1. name and model of phone isnt included
2. what were u doing before it happend?

Itel 1503
I downloaded one app 'lcd resolution'
I ddn't touch the resolution, I just saved it and I later played with the resolution, I ddnt even know it will have effect

I tried to boot, after the itel logo everything was black but there was backlight
Should I try flashing the rom?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by eedel(m): 12:38am On Feb 11, 2016
Guys pls help! I increased my fone's audio volume with mtk engineering nd nw I dnt evn like hw d media sounds. Nd d deal breaker is dat I cnt control d volume usin d volume keys beside d fone. I always av to go back to mtk to reduce it. Pls hw cn I go back to default settings( i dnt mean back up nd reset) such dat I cn control my own volume without mtk. It's an infinix hot note. Tnks!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by guyXander(m): 1:17am On Feb 11, 2016
My data is turned of in settings after flashing on cm 12.1-20150527-OFFICIAL-d2att.
I don't know of I'm in the right place but I'm thinking of flashing on the newest nightly available. Would that solve my problem?

Note: I'm okay with my present upgrade except for this glitch/bug
If I'm in the Wrong thread please direct Me to the right one.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 1:26am On Feb 11, 2016
eedel:
Guys pls help! I increased my fone's audio volume with mtk engineering nd nw I dnt evn like hw d media sounds. Nd d deal breaker is dat I cnt control d volume usin d volume keys beside d fone. I always av to go back to mtk to reduce it. Pls hw cn I go back to default settings( i dnt mean back up nd reset) such dat I cn control my own volume without mtk. It's an infinix hot note. Tnks!

U might need to factory reset ur phone

Well the best I can do for u is to show u their default sound levels, set them and enter recovery and clear cache and dalvik cache
1st PIC is normal
2nd is headset
3rd is loudspeaker

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 1:32am On Feb 11, 2016
guyXander:
My data is turned of in settings after flashing on cm 12.1-20150527-OFFICIAL-d2att.
I don't know of I'm in the right place but I'm thinking of flashing on the newest nightly available. Would that solve my problem?

U r OK with ur data being turned off?

Abeg free nightlies, go for stable ROMs

The bugs should be stated on d site u downloaded the ROM from, if it wasn't then it means u made a mistake somewhere

I'll advice that when u r downloading ROMs, use stable networks, unlike this mtn cheats that disconnects often, disconnection corrupts ROMs and make them either unusable or with glitches
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 1:34am On Feb 11, 2016
Marvel1206:

Itel 1503
I downloaded one app 'lcd resolution'
I ddn't touch the resolution, I just saved it and I later played with the resolution, I ddnt even know it will have effect

I tried to boot, after the itel logo everything was black but there was backlight
Should I try flashing the rom?

If u got the stock ROM
So flash tool is all u need
Get the scatter file, format ur phone then download the ROM back to ur phone

Rmb to remove ur battery before the process
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by guyXander(m): 1:35am On Feb 11, 2016
bobo65:

The bugs should be stated on d site u downloaded the ROM from, if it wasn't then it means u made a mistake somewhere

I'll advice that when u r downloading ROMs, use stable networks, unlike this mtn cheats that disconnects often, disconnection corrupts ROMs and make them either unusable or with glitches
You did not seem to get me.
I flashed on an 'official' and not a 'nightly'.
The official is what I'm currently using and it can't activate mobile data.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 1:37am On Feb 11, 2016
igbsam:
Hey guys, Please i want to upgrade my Samsung galaxy s3 from jellybean 4.3 to the latest 5.0 lollipop. I use an international version with Baseband: i9300XXUGNA8. Kindly please help me with a stable CM 12.1 with none or lesser bug issues. I also need the proceedures on how to do this as this is my first time. I have done backup of my files with kies on my laptop.

Assistance will be highly appreciated.

thanks

Everything u need is on XDA forum
Even google
S3 is one powerful n popular device that can be customised very well without a computer
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by guyXander(m): 1:39am On Feb 11, 2016
bobo65:

Forget what I said. I now understand what you said.
Hope you're right sha.
Cos I'm about to drain my friend's glo bis grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 1:39am On Feb 11, 2016
guyXander:

You did not seem to get me.
I flashed on an 'official' and not a 'nightly'.
The official is what I'm currently using and it can't activate mobile data.

Factory reset the phone

I just have a feeling that the ROM is corrupt

If u wanna go customized, resurrection remix is a real cute ROM
Lollifox too
Cyanogen is cool but its very plain
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 1:40am On Feb 11, 2016
guyXander:

Forget what I said. I now understand what you said.
Hope you're right sha.
Cos I'm about to drain my friend's glo bis grin

Lol
Wish u d best
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by okhiai1(m): 7:37am On Feb 11, 2016
guys please help my infinix hot note trips off when ever am not using it please what can be the problem
cc bobo65
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by eedel(m): 8:14am On Feb 11, 2016
Bobo, Tnks man. I av reset dem to their default sound levels. Bt wat I dnt seem to get is d "enter recovery nd clear cache nd delvik cache" part. A lil more direction would help.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Marvel1206: 8:18am On Feb 11, 2016
bobo65:

If u got the stock ROM
So flash tool is all u need
Get the scatter file, format ur phone then download the ROM back to ur phone

Rmb to remove ur battery before the process

I got the rom on my pc.
I no get flash tool and with usb cord it isn't connecting with pc cos it ddnt boot
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 10:24am On Feb 11, 2016
guyXander:

Go ahead, try a nightly, maybe it will work better than the stable. I have tried a stable that was a lot more buggy than the nightly before. Might be a good idea to read the changelog of the nightly first
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
okhiai1:
guys please help my infinix hot note trips off when ever am not using it please what can be the problem
cc bobo65

Reload the is I.e flash it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by okhiai1(m): 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
bobo65:

Reload the is I.e flash it
gonna do that now
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
okhiai1:
cc bobo65

Reload the os I.e flash it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by flowjoe: 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
flowjoe:
hi guys, pls I just got this tecno y4 last week & the wifi connection lasts for about 10-15 minutes before disconnecting, which is not proper ;due to the size of Android updates, meanwhile my computer stays connected to the same WiFi
pls what can be done to make this connection seizures stop
pls anyone with a reasonable solution to this?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by flowjoe: 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
flowjoe:
hi guys, pls I just got this tecno y4 last week & the wifi connection lasts for about 10-15 minutes before disconnecting, which is not proper ;due to the size of Android updates, meanwhile my computer stays connected to the same WiFi
pls what can be done to make this connection seizures stop
pls anyone with a reasonable solution to this?
cc honsule et al
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by guyXander(m): 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
bobo65:

Lol
Wish u d best
I downloaded the exact ROM I had on again and flashed it as you advised but it didn't work. It still doesn't allow mobile data.
What next?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by peteregwu(m): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
Guys I bricked my wiko Lenny 2 android 5.1, all I can achieve is when powered I can just see the Lenny 2 logo but it can't boot to android home. Pls what do I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.