Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (970147 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bikerboy1(m): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2016
Please help,

My S.Galaxy S4 started malfunctioning seriously after connecting to my office Wi-fi. The phone was on auto-updates. As a result, it automatically downloaded both the good and the bad applications.

I have done factory reset on the phone to restore it, but to no avail. Instead the factory reset wiped out all my phone data, apps, contacts etc., leaving only the bad applications that were making my phone to malfunction.

Please what do I do to restore the phone?

Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by psalmprodigy(m): 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
pls my infinix x507 got bricked when i was trying to upgrade from the system update which it promted me to do
What displays now is the infinix logo
someone should help pls
I couldnt use my phone for the past two days
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
psalmprodigy:
pls my infinix x507 got bricked when i was trying to upgrade from the system update which it promted me to do
What displays now is the infinix logo
someone should help pls
I couldnt use my phone for the past two days

I can help u do it for a token

Call or whatsapp 07032443577

Location is mushin lagos
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
dan41:
Please I'm having unfortunate.Android.phone.com as stop..and I was told to flash it...please I don't no how to flash..can u please send MI app to use for flashing or any help u can render to help remove d U.A.

If u r conversant with phones and u have a system, whatsapp me 07032443577

If u ain't, I'll do it for u for a token

What's d name of ur device
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
AmazingAngel:
Gud evening

Please i need your help concerning my Lenovo phone, I can't switch the camera to the back camera,there's no option to switch it like before(but the front camera is functional), it's just the HDR,panorama mode and normal mode switch that's on the screen.

Your help will be appreciated, tanx

What do u mean by "like before"?
Did u upgrade the phone?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by AmazingAngel(f): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
bobo65:

What do u mean by "like before"?
Did u upgrade the phone?

No I didn't upgrade the phone, I meant I could switch between front and back camera before but not anymore.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
AmazingAngel:

No I didn't upgrade the phone, I meant I could switch between front and back camera before but not anymore.

WhatsApp me 07032443577
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by gidjah(m): 7:36am On Aug 02, 2016
I just hope it gat nothing to do with witchcraft!! Internet and demons these days,.... You can't completely guess wrong she !!
bikerboy1:
Please help,

My S.Galaxy S4 started malfunctioning seriously after connecting to my office Wi-fi. The phone was on auto-updates. As a result, it automatically downloaded both the good and the bad applications.

I have done factory reset on the phone to restore it, but to no avail. Instead the factory reset wiped out all my phone data, apps, contacts etc., leaving only the bad applications that were making my phone to malfunction.

Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by gidjah(m): 7:40am On Aug 02, 2016
My blank screen HTC one E8 for sale .8k.Or any one with a funtionable screen for the HTC 1 E8, pls get to me.(08181250960).
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Chimezie250(m): 7:43am On Aug 02, 2016
I mistaken uninstall the rooting app on my innjoo note,since then my phone cant boot pass the innjoo logo but still boot to recovery mode,i have try flashing it manually,the android is still flat not booting,i m in lagos
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by omoikea(m): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2016
bikerboy1:
Please help,

Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by omoikea(m): 9:15am On Aug 02, 2016
bikerboy1:
Please help,

Thanks
flash using system
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2016
Chimezie250:
I mistaken uninstall the rooting app on my innjoo note,since then my phone cant boot pass the innjoo logo but still boot to recovery mode,i have try flashing it manually,the android is still flat not booting,i m in lagos

If u got a system, whatsapp me 07032443577 for procedures (u gotta know ur way around phones)

Or bring it over, I'll repair it for u at a token
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2016
AmazingAngel:
Gud evening

Please i need your help concerning my Lenovo phone, I can't switch the camera to the back camera,there's no option to switch it like before (but the front camera is functional), it's just the HDR,panorama mode and normal mode switch that's on the screen.

Your help will be appreciated, tanx

I know this is probably coming late, but can't help wondering, did you try installing another third party camera app (eg google camera) and see if you can change to back camera on that app?

The solutions people have mentioned seem a bit extreme to me
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by AmazingAngel(f): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2016
blackweaver:

I know this is probably coming late, but can't help wondering, did you try installing another third party camera app (eg google camera) and see if you can change to back camera on that app?

No I haven't tried installing any other camera app,i will try to do that today

Yea,they are kinda extreme, that's why I haven't tried any of them

Tanx for the response, I appreciate
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Omobak9: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
Pls how i do i reset my android mid tablet?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by AmazingAngel(f): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
blackweaver:

Hi, i downloaded the Google camera but I still couldn't switch to back camera

Anything I can do about it?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Djbond(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
just a very little crack on the touch pad but its not affecting at all... still in
good working condition.. working perfectly... 6k last price... I stay in Sango Otta Ogun State. whatsapp or call me : 08183610449

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by alex81(m): 1:54am On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dominique(f): 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hello house. For weeks now I've been unable to update any of my apps from playstore. Whenever I want to update, it tells me 'download pending' and remains like that for hours. How do I go about fixing this? I have a feeling that it was the password change I carried out on my Gmail account that led to it. I use a gionee p5w.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by weblord1900: 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
dominique:
Hello house. For weeks now I've been unable to update any of my apps from playstore. Whenever I want to update, it tells me 'download pending' and remains like that for hours. How do I go about fixing this? I have a feeling that it was the password change I carried out on my Gmail account that led to it. I use a gionee p5w.
This occurs when you are downloading multiple apps in the Playstore .
if you are not...
Check if you are on the latest version of the Playstore or your internet connection.. if weak Or strong
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by weblord1900: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
alex81:
pls epp!!!

Anytime i try to download frm playstore it says 'insufficient memory' even though i have enough memory space to download such app.

wat can i do to stop ds pls?

It's either your SD card,Phone storage or ROM memory is insufficient.

Also check the size of the app you are trying to download or install and your available memory
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BrianRoss: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
Please guys, my Samsung s4 gets too hot sometimes I can't even hold d phone again due to the heat, wat can b the cause of this?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by weblord1900: 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
BrianRoss:
Please guys, my Samsung s4 gets too hot sometimes I can't even hold d phone again due to the heat, wat can b the cause of this?

lol.
you press too much.
your battery
short circuit in the phone.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dominique(f): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
weblord1900:

This occurs when you are downloading multiple apps in the Playstore .
if you are not...
Check if you are on the latest version of the Playstore or your internet connection.. if weak Or strong

Thanks for your swift response. I don't update multiple apps at a time. I do I check my playstore version? I've searched all the settings. It can't possibly be the Internet. I have more than one source of internet connection and both couldn't update an app of less than 20Mb which wasn't the case.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by TamedWolf90: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
dominique:

Thanks for your swift response. I don't update multiple apps at a time. I do I check my playstore version? I've searched all the settings. It can't possibly be the Internet. I have more than one source of internet connection and both couldn't update an app of less than 20Mb which wasn't the case.

Do you know how to extract apk files
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dominique(f): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Do you know how to extract apk files

No, but I can learn smiley
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by TamedWolf90: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
dominique:

No, but I can learn smiley

Ok, try these first.. Go to Settings > Application Manager > find Google Play Store , Clear cache & Clear Data & Force Stop & ( & ( Do not Uninstall Updates ), then go back and try again...

Hope it works.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 40manlappy: 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
Gurus in the house, if one has a double-sim Android, is it possible to maintain internet data bundles on both sims, especially of different GSM networks?

TamedWolf90, weblord1900
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dominique(f): 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Ok, try these first.. Go to Settings > Application Manager > find Google Play Store , Clear cache & Clear Data & Force Stop & ( & ( Do not Uninstall Updates ), then go back and try again...

Hope it works.

Thanks. I've done all that and I tried updating again. This time around the download initiated but stopped due to network. That's a huge improvement. I'll try again tonight. Thanks once again

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.