Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (970050 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by TamedWolf90: 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
dominique:

Thanks. I've done all that and I tried updating again. This time around the download initiated but stopped due to network. That's a huge improvement. I'll try again tonight. Thanks once again

You already know I'm so glad to help.. ..Sleep well Ghostfriend
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by weblord1900: 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
psalmprodigy:
pls my infinix x507 got bricked when i was trying to upgrade from the system update which it promted me to do
What displays now is the infinix logo
someone should help pls
I couldnt use my phone for the past two days

it may be that you flashed it with corrupt custom Rom or wrong Rom
Just pray that it's not hard brick ..
Flash it with new ROM.
Or restore your stock ROM if you did a backup before starting the upgrade
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by TamedWolf90: 6:47am On Aug 05, 2016
40manlappy:
Gurus in the house, if one has a double-sim Android, is it possible to maintain internet data bundles on both sims, especially of different GSM networks?

TamedWolf90, weblord1900

You can do that but that's like having two captains on a ship... One has to be off for the other to run so it depends on why you want to do it that way...

I subscribe both go and mtn, sole reason been that glo sometimes fluctuate and I am one person that can't help been online... I download a lot so I sub my two Sims in case one starts fvcking up.. .

But this is the cache.. . One sub has to be greater than the other so the lesser one can finish on time... If you can't finish both within the stipulated time, then what's the aim of dashing service providers money

Unless you would be maintaining and subbing it concurrently so no one elapses..

Thanks

By the way, I ain't a tech guru, I just have a knack for solving problems..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:42am On Aug 05, 2016
psalmprodigy:
pls my infinix x507 got bricked when i was trying to upgrade from the system update which it promted me to do
What displays now is the infinix logo
someone should help pls
I couldnt use my phone for the past two days
Hello Psalmprodigy, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 40manlappy: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2016
TamedWolf90:

You can do that but that's like having two captains on a ship... One has to be off for the other to run so it depends on why you want to do it that way...

I subscribe both go and mtn, sole reason been that glo sometimes fluctuate and I am one person that can't help been online... I download a lot so I sub my two Sims in case one starts fvcking up.. .

But this is the cache.. . One sub has to be greater than the other so the lesser one can finish on time... If you can't finish both within the stipulated time, then what's the aim of dashing service providers money

Unless you would be maintaining and subbing it concurrently so no one elapses..

Thanks

By the way, I ain't a tech guru, I just have a knack for solving problems..

Thanks for your response.

I have to be online all the time to see both my office and personal emails. Sometimes, when I am on a business trip, I realize that a particular service provider has little/no network coverage. That is why I am looking at that option since I have a phone with double-sim capacity.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Omobak9: 11:07am On Aug 05, 2016
Hi guys, Pls how can i hard reset my MID android tab?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sandraokosun: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
Pls i use huawei y360, my screen touch isnt working, but i can recieve call but cant pick it, as well as charge it, and see messages and missed call but the touch button is frozen, help me whats wrong
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by oneclot: 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
temmytopsy1:
Please gurus in the house I need your help, I bought airtel data #1000 for 2.5g on Lenovo s890,since then it's only operamini that is working on it both ucweb and inbuilt browser are not working and I can't download on it but when I tried mtn everything is working, pls help
create a new access point with NO proxy.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by oneclot: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
Mdolalekan2u:
Hello please I have been using my Android phone to download any video from any site automatically with uc browser. If I play small download will display and I will click on it to download. But now I can not download videos again. Any solution please?
download this addon for your ucbrowser ‘‘videodownloader.apk"
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 11:59am On Aug 06, 2016
tohshine:
How much will it cost me to fix Samsung duos 18262 which has both internal and external screen damaged and also techno h7 external broken screen only ... Should pls reply me and I also want to sell this HTC one x phone has scrap follow come screen working perfectly and other in it ....PICTURES BELLOW

Hello
Have u fixed ur tecno H7?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BrianRoss: 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
weblord1900:

lol.
you press too much.
your battery
short circuit in the phone.

Lol, a friday of mine is experiencing the same issue ever since he upgraded to lollipop, the phone is frying my hand here, heats up even when am performing little task
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Bobbieydeey: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2016
Can anyone help me here, my tweakware VPN keeps crashing, cleared cache, done hard reset, cleared data still the same thing HELP!!!!!!!

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 10:07am On Aug 10, 2016
Bobbieydeey:
Can anyone help me here, my tweakware VPN keeps crashing, cleared cache, done hard reset, cleared data still the same thing HELP!!!!!!!

1589 messages. Are you selling drugs?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
Bobbieydeey:

Is this a camon c8 or any new tecno device?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by benzems(m): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
Bobbieydeey:

flash the phone
for more info check here

www.zamdigitaltech.com
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Naijjablog(m): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
pls help my hot note is bricked in process of upgrading and it's telling me USB NOT RECOGNIZED when pluged to PC with all drivers installed. pls help I have removed battery clip put it back still no solution...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
my infinix note 2 automatically jumps from 20 percent battery to 15 percent battery anytime am using it. any suggestions or solutions?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
Naijjablog:

pls help my hot note is bricked in process of upgrading and it's telling me USB NOT RECOGNIZED when pluged to PC with all drivers installed. pls help I have removed battery clip put it back still no solution...

Ur battery is prolly weak

Don't forget to press vol down while connecting it to the system
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by franugo(m): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hola, pls my huawei y336-u02 is giving me too many problems. firstly, its overheating unnecessarily.
secondly, it takes like 5minutes just to boot up.
thirdly, when it does come on, it moves slower than a tortoise..d phone takes way too much time to respond to just about anything..
i have lost count of how many times i've factory resetted its ass, quite frankly, it seems like d phone's gotten so used to reset dt it doesn't bother it no more...also i've tried finding where i can a new rom so i can update it n see if dt would solve d problems, yet no damn luck..pls any help is appreciated
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ndissle(m): 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hello peeps... This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 11, 2016
Good morning peeps.
Please I have this issue with my data, it happens with both Sims.
I see a total of my data usage that doesn't add up at all.
I'll add a screenshot

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Bobbieydeey: 9:23am On Aug 11, 2016
benzems:

flash the phone
for more info check here

www.zamdigitaltech.com
how can I flash it myself biko?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Bobbieydeey: 9:24am On Aug 11, 2016
Lexusgs430:

1589 messages. Are you selling drugs?
lol maybe

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Bobbieydeey: 9:24am On Aug 11, 2016
bobo65:

Is this a camon c8 or any new tecno device?
infinix hot note pro
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 10:15am On Aug 11, 2016
Gbadegesin19:
Good morning peeps.
Please I have this issue with my data, it happens with both Sims.
I see a total of my data usage that doesn't add up at all.
I'll add a screenshot

Does your phone use excessive data or no data at all or you are simply worried about the compute?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 10:52am On Aug 11, 2016
Bobbieydeey:
infinix hot note pro

Flash ur phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by topzywazzy(m): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
I mean infinix hot not 2 X551. panel needed ungently
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by edemhe: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
Stay up to date with the new nairaland app for your android phone. Check it out here

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.devjay.nairalandclient
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Does your phone use excessive data or no data at all or you are simply worried about the compute?

It uses excessive data and the computation is way off.. Its like telling me 2+2=10
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Gbadegesin19:

It uses excessive data and the computation is way off.. Its like telling me 2+2=10

Download a 3rd party app and compare. Possibly u enjoy the internet so much and loose track of time, consumption and cost.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by pweetydamsel55(f): 3:31am On Aug 12, 2016
Hello house please Hz anyone bought hot 2 battery from Carlcare center , Hw durable is it.is it close to the original. Or anywhere i can get gud one thankz
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by topzywazzy(m): 3:44am On Aug 12, 2016
Abeg. I need infinix hot note2. X551 panel ungently . am from osun state . any body who have should contact me on whatsapp..08146001689

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.