Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (970785 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by febbymi: 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
Where all the engineers now
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by prettytasha(f): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2017
What android phone can I buy from 40-50k ? That has a good ram and battery
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by febbymi: 9:11am On Apr 12, 2017
febbymi:
my lg g2 fell and the screen shattered, it now has dead spots. anyone that can help repair the screen, quote me and your price. thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by charlesdan558(m): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
Watch your favourite movies and videos in HD using HD Movies App http://hdmovieapp.com/.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by spyroxy1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
Vixx:
I have a Samsung galaxy note 3 for sale, it's working perfectly with no issues at all, please if you are interested, you can whatsapp or call me on 08054653966...Thanks

Whats the RAM, ROM, and the processor speed and battery life?

Is the S-Pen Stylus working perfectly also?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rookidmart: 7:17am On Apr 14, 2017
prettytasha:
What android phone can I buy from 40-50k ? That has a good ram and battery
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x.
3GB/32GB

That's if you can wait the shipping duration..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by saxby(f): 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
The Tecno l9 is very great
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Elnino4ladies: 1:37am On Apr 16, 2017
My whatsapp is not working. I uninstalled it and downloaded new one still not working

someone should help me out
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by abdulkayus(m): 6:47am On Apr 16, 2017
Good morning everyone. I bought Samsung Galaxy S4 few days ago (second hand) and everything is working fine but the problem is that i can't find the "configure" icon at the bottom of the "Tethering and portable hotspot" page. It suppose to be there by default but it is not and when i pressed the recent key which is the key at the left hand side, still no options display. I need this configure icon cos it will help me to password my wifi hotspot.
Pls someone should help me out and if there is any other way i can go about it, pls let me know.
Plssssssssssssssssssssssssss help.
Quote me when replying.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by HarveySpecter1: 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
rookidmart:

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x.
3GB/32GB

That's if you can wait the shipping duration..

How long did it take to arrive nigeria? And do they also do free international shipping to Nigeria?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rookidmart: 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

How long did it take to arrive nigeria? And do they also do free international shipping to Nigeria?
2- 3 weeks shipping.

If you have the money for DHL you can get it in less than a week.

Free shipping depends on the store.

Some, like Dreami, have free shipping.

For others the shipping is like $5 or $6.

Read the hyperlink on my signature for how to buy.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Elnino4ladies: 1:33am On Apr 17, 2017
My whatsapp is not working

I uninstalled the old one and downloaded new one

This is what I have been experiencing since yesterday what should I do?

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Tuljaking(m): 7:03am On Apr 17, 2017
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by OlgaLeez: 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hello, I want to buy a phone, I liked the phones here in this model https:///mobile-phones/infinix-hot-note-x551 , what about them?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
My whatsapp is not working

I uninstalled the old one and downloaded new one

This is what I have been experiencing since yesterday what should I do?

Try Clearing The Cache and Data of the WhatsApp app
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by aliniazi7777: 12:44am On Apr 18, 2017
http://www.skidrowapk.com/

From this website Easy Download all ( Android )Free & Premium Games,App,s,Tools,launcher Etc full version,latest version for free here.
Please Share this post.......!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mctfopt: 11:02am On Apr 18, 2017
Please can anyone help me with a link or name to an android app that can blackout sensitive information, say bank details or address, while sharing screenshot on a public forum?

I need one that can do like above. I know of how to do the free hand doodling type that ain't as neat as above. I know there are PC alternatives like Paint etc. I'm looking for one that can be done by an android phone. Thank you
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sadrey1(m): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
Pls house. I need a info concerning. Techno camon c7...am planning on buying it, I want to know if the battery power is good bcus I saw 2500mh... I want to know how many hours it can take me.... please help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dominique(f): 8:35am On Apr 19, 2017
I mistakenly clicked on a link yesterday and I was alerted that my phone was under threat from four different viruses. I immediately closed the tab and ran a virus scan. A threat was detected and was resolved immediately. However, I noticed that my battery drains fast now. It can go from 100% to 34% within an hour of non usage. I switch off my mobile data now when I'm not using thw phone but it still drains fast. I've ran multiple scans on the device buy no threat were detected. I am very positive that the virus is still in my phone and affecting the battery capacity. How do I resolve this?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jonozo(m): 8:58am On Apr 19, 2017
Most times an item goes bad but still has other functional parts that can be used on other devices. You can raise money by selling these parts and WeeFeex is the platform to do so. To sell a replacement part on WeeFeex here are the following steps;
- Register to become a vendor
- We vet your product to ensure it is very stable
- Once your product tests ok, we approve your registration and your product will be displayed on our website.

It is that simple

Never miss out on gaining a little extra cash to switch from a broken device, car or Laptop to a brand new one. Log on to www.weefeex.com
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chrisseun(m): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hello. I just wanna use this medium to ask the intelligent people over here, if there is any way to track a stolen android phone?
please ur contributions will be appreciated.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
chrisseun:
Hello. I just wanna use this medium to ask the intelligent people over here, if there is any way to track a stolen android phone?
please ur contributions will be appreciated.

Did you install any tracking apps on the device ? If not,kiss it bye bye .......
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chrisseun(m): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Did you install any tracking apps on the device ? If not,kiss it bye bye .......

haa, I didnt. is there no other way, pls I'm desperate
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
chrisseun:

haa, I didnt. is there no other way, pls I'm desperate

Nope. Even with tracking apps installed, it's still a cat and mouse game.
Without any, simply start saving for another device....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chrisseun(m): 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Nope. Even with tracking apps installed, it's still a cat and mouse game.
Without any, simply start saving for another device....

OK sir, tanks 4 contributing

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ojasweb(m): 9:03am On Apr 20, 2017
Sell your phone at SellersNG

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Franklin462(m): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2017
SEE THE BEST AND SAFEST PLACE TO UNVEIL YOUR SAMSUNG S8

http://www.fungistz.com/2017/04/samsung-s8-see-best-and-safest-place-to.html
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kodded(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2017

PLEASE HELP !!!!!!
my phone battery drains when I off or restart my phone

e.g.if I off or restart it at 80% when it boot it will show 65% sad

....please help me cry
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
kodded:

PLEASE HELP !!!!!!

my phone battery drains when I off or restart my phone

e.g.if I off or restart it at 80% when it boot it will show 65% sad

....please help me cry

Ur battery is reaching its half life
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
dominique:
I mistakenly clicked on a link yesterday and I was alerted that my phone was under threat from four different viruses. I immediately closed the tab and ran a virus scan. A threat was detected and was resolved immediately. However, I noticed that my battery drains fast now. It can go from 100% to 34% within an hour of non usage. I switch off my mobile data now when I'm not using thw phone but it still drains fast. I've ran multiple scans on the device buy no threat were detected. I am very positive that the virus is still in my phone and affecting the battery capacity. How do I resolve this?

Are u saying d drain happened after u clicked the link?

Cos I enter spam links well and expect u download apps there, it has never had any effect on my phone

Well u will need to flash ur phone if u r sure that's the cause of ur rapid drain

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.