Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (968986 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by brandydaniells(m): 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
bobo65:

Normal tecno infinix problems

Put ur phone on 2G/3G and let it automatically select 3G

If u didn't tamper with ur imei or flash ur phone, it would be back to normal under a week usage

But if u did tamper with ur imei, u will need to flash ur nvram
so all I have to do is flash it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
brandydaniells:
so all I have to do is flash it

U r flashing ur nvram with a nvram back up of another phone of d same model
It's not something any other person can do
Whats d name of ur phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by brandydaniells(m): 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
bobo65:

U r flashing ur nvram with a nvram back up of another phone of d same model It's not something any other person can do Whats d name of ur phone
gionee e3...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chenor(f): 3:12am On Apr 25, 2017
chenor:
Good evening, please I i have a big problem, I installed an app this evening on my phone, now the app has deleted all my photos, videos and music, please how do I recover everything even though it's half.. Please what app can I use to recover all

Good morning, I need help here
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by franklyyou: 7:28am On Apr 25, 2017
Gud am folks. Please I have an issue with my phone which I want to deal with urgently.as a root user I tried removing some system apps for the sake of improving battery life,but I wasn't impressed so after some trial and error(frequent deleting and restoring) I restored back the apps which didn't work well this time around.The problem was that one or two apps refused to restore.. com.keyguard.apk and may be another one.. now my recent app key no longer works.I need help badly..please gurus in the house help me out.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
franklyyou:
Gud am folks. Please I have an issue with my phone which I want to deal with urgently.as a root user I tried removing some system apps for the sake of improving battery life,but I wasn't impressed so after some trial and error(frequent deleting and restoring) I restored back the apps which didn't work well this time around.The problem was that one or two apps refused to restore.. com.keyguard.apk and may be another one.. now my recent app key no longer works.I need help badly..please gurus in the house help me out.

what app did you use to delete/restore?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
chenor:

Good morning, I need help here

Is you phone rooted ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by franklyyou: 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
blackweaver:

what app did you use to delete/restore?

sir I used system app remover from apkpure cos my phone doesn't support titanium backup.when I tried it I kept getting the response: unfortunately package installer has stopped
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chenor(f): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Is you phone rooted ?
yes
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
chenor:
yes

Diskdigger pro
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
franklyyou:

sir I used system app remover from apkpure cos my phone doesn't support titanium backup.when I tried it I kept getting the response: unfortunately package installer has stopped

what version of android is your phone running? How much ram do you have on it?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by AACILCONCEPTS: 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Find cheap Android and iphones on gopanta.com https://gopanta.com/mobile-phones-tablets
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
pls gurus I need help I got a gionee gn709l and it didn't come with a Google play store each time I try to download one it keeps saying "app not installed" pls how do I get the play store on my phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
nonsoroyalty:
pls gurus I need help I got a gionee gn709l and it didn't come with a Google play store each time I try to download one it keeps saying "app not installed" pls how do I get the play store on my phone
go to Google and search for something like "Gionee gn709l Playstore download" that should work.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by franklyyou: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
blackweaver:

what version of android is your phone running? How much ram do you have on it?

My phone make is ktouch M6 4G. Smart 909 model: msm8226 snapdragon 400 processor16GB 2GB RAM.Android 4.4.2
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
franklyyou:
Download SwiftKey keyboard and install It.,
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
Vasaratti16:
go to Google and search for something like "Gionee gn709l Playstore download" that should work.
didn't work pls
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by franklyyou: 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
franklyyou:

My phone make is ktouch M6 4G. Smart 909 model: msm8226 snapdragon 400 processor16GB 2GB RAM.Android 4.4.2

Please i ran into bigger ish trying to replace my default phone dailer.i deleted my stock dailer using system app remover by jumobile and later tried converting com.android.phone(the default phone app) to user app,(to replace it with true phone dailer from the store) using system app converter.my phone is in a deep mess now! I need a custom rom, please, Oga blackweaver. If that would help.No network on my phone again. Unfortunately,com.android.phone has stopped
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
nonsoroyalty:
didn't work pls
You may be downloading from a bad source try http://www.androidapksfree.com/apk/google-play-store-apk-latest-version-download/ wink
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Vasaratti16:
You may be downloading from a bad source try http://www.androidapksfree.com/apk/googl-play-store-apk-latest-version-download/ wink
it it didn't work but thanks for the help someone told me its because I don't have Google play services but I tried that also
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 1:28am On Apr 27, 2017
franklyyou:

Please i ran into bigger ish trying to replace my default phone dailer.i deleted my stock dailer using system app remover by jumobile and later tried converting com.android.phone(the default phone app) to user app,(to replace it with true phone dailer from the store) using system app converter.my phone is in a deep mess now! I need a custom rom, please, Oga blackweaver. If that would help.No network on my phone again. Unfortunately,com.android.phone has stopped

i haven't been able to find a stock rom for the device but i noticed it has similar specs with blu studio 6 lte. you could try downloading the rom from here
https://shareaz.us/stockrom-for-android/other/blu-stockrom/blu-studio-6-0-lte-y650q-stockrom.html

i hope you have a custom recovery, back up what you have in case this doesn't work
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 1:41am On Apr 27, 2017
nonsoroyalty:

I was going to recommend downloading and flashing opengapps, but on checking the specs of your phone I realise it comes with android 4.3. Unfortunately the minimum version that opengapps supports is android 4.4

However if you have a custom recovery on your phone (cwm or twrp) you can try downloading flashing from here:
http://www.teamandroid.com/gapps/

or you can try downlloading from here:
http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-play-store/google-play-store-4-3-11-3-release/google-play-store-4-3-11-android-apk-download/

I don't know if any of the apks there will work though
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 27, 2017
nonsoroyalty:
it it didn't work but thanks for the help someone told me its because I don't have Google play services but I tried that also
Did it work?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 27, 2017
Vasaratti16:
Did it work?
no
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 27, 2017
blackweaver:

I was going to recommend downloading and flashing opengapps, but on checking the specs of your phone I realise it comes with android 4.3. Unfortunately the minimum version that opengapps supports is android 4.4

However if you have a custom recovery on your phone (cwm or twrp) you can try downloading flashing from here:
http://www.teamandroid.com/gapps/

or you can try downlloading from here:
http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-play-store/google-play-store-4-3-11-3-release/google-play-store-4-3-11-android-apk-download/

I don't know if any of the apks there will work though
the file on the first link is a zip file should I still download it?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 11:06am On Apr 27, 2017
nonsoroyalty:
the file on the first link is a zip file should I still download it?

yes, you have to flash in in using clockworkmod or twrp the same way you would flash a custom rom
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 27, 2017
blackweaver:

yes, you have to flash in in using clockworkmod or twrp the same way you would flash a custom rom
lol bros am an armature in this stuff
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
nonsoroyalty:
lol bros am an armature in this stuff

so are you saying you don't have a custom recovery? How did you root the phone?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
blackweaver:

so are you saying you don't have a custom recovery? How did you root the phone?
I just got the phone yesterday I never rooted maybe the previous user did but I don't think the phone is rooted
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
nonsoroyalty:
I just got the phone yesterday I never rooted maybe the previous user did but I don't think the phone is rooted

check this site on how to root the phone

http://rootoreviews.com/root-BLU-Studio-6.0-LTE-install-twrp-custom-recovery
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by saxby(f): 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
Now that android rules then what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.