Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (970101 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Techipulse(m): 6:30am On Jun 14, 2017
GOOGLE INTRODUCE THE LITE VERSION OF ANDROID OS CALLED ANDROID GO

The difference between this and Android One is, where Android one was the overall package, Android Go is basically the lightweight version of Android that your Phone manufacturers (Looking at you, Transsion Holdings) can install on low-budget phones. By low-budget, I mean phones with 1GB of RAM or less. With Android Go, all the Playstore apps will be modified to ensure that they are less than 10MB in size (This is where YouTube Go comes into play) and can support devices with slow processors.

Copyright (C) https://techipulse.com

Read more at https://techipulse.com/google-introduce-lite-version-android-os-called-android-go

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Hyicene(m): 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
does opsson d1 usualy drain battery that much or is it my phone fault?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jaid23: 4:54am On Jun 15, 2017
Hello guys, pls i need urgent reply frm any1 who has encountered d same prob or an engr.. I updated my samsung s6 frm lollipop to marshmellow and since den i've nt been able to use the internet, data network nt workin. all internet apps nt working, nt even bringn 2g sef. plx any soln to reslve this. NB: internt workn well before updatin 2 marshmellw.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by peteregwu(m): 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
Frenzy007:
Pliss help i just bought a injoo halo plus a month ago and i rooted yesterday den i downloaded gltools after installing it the went off and switched it on but it kept showing the injoo logo pliss help me in anyway i really nead to fix dis phone and i dont have a laptop.any advice would be appreciated.

You have bricked your phone slightly, thank God it's still showing the logo. You will need to flash it with the same original rom of the same injoo halo plus. I don't know how you would get it, but the best thing is to take to D customer care to flash a new rom on it and it would start working. If you go to the customer care, don't tell them you rooted it just tell them your phone can't boot.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by peteregwu(m): 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
Pls I have a Lenovo s920 Android version 4.4.2 which has be a Chinese android phone. I don't have Google play Store on it. I have tried so many ways to download it but it doesn't work, it forecloses. I have to discover that the rom I have does not support Google play which vibeui. I was told to flash an international rom on it. Now how do I go about it guys?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ceecee0703(m): 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Please who knows how much Infinix S2 pro cost? i need epp
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Hyicene(m): 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
Can tecno p5 battery work perfect in opsson ivo6622 if supported by an object
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Hyicene(m): 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
Can tecno p5 battery work perfect in opsson ivo6622 if supported by an object coz my opson battery drains fast.. i jxt bought a new one and the problem stil persist
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Owojuyi(f): 6:37am On Jun 16, 2017
Good morning, pls I need an engineer in Lagos that has infinix hot 3 LTE panel urgently. God bless you
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bignero: 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
hi techies,

Please i have a samsung galaxy tab 4 10.1 MODEL IS P7500

the os is 4.0.4....i want to upgrade to 4.4.4 kit kat, i need Help...i done try i done tire
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by holatunde1759(m): 11:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
I need a clean, fully functional, never loosed before BlackBerry Q10 with a good battery (follow come preferrably) for 8k........Location Agbado/Ijaiye axis whatsapp..0.8.0.6.4.1.5.5.4.4 seven.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 7:19am On Jun 17, 2017
jaid23:
Hello guys, pls i need urgent reply frm any1 who has encountered d same prob or an engr.. I updated my samsung s6 frm lollipop to marshmellow and since den i've nt been able to use the internet, data network nt workin. all internet apps nt working, nt even bringn 2g sef. plx any soln to reslve this. NB: internt workn well before updatin 2 marshmellw.
did you update using odin?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jaid23: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
morganist99:
did you update using odin?
No, OTA
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 8:48am On Jun 18, 2017
jaid23:
No, OTA
there must be some error bugs with the update.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by taiwo4love(m): 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
Anticipate The Fast and Furious!! Infinix Note 4 #TakeCharge Leaked Specs
https://www.nairaland.com/3873436/anticipate-fast-furious-infinix-note

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by HarveyDeven: 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Android Go looks like an awesome alternative for a lot of older phones, who won't receive updates anymore. I'm definitely trying it on my old Samsung.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Stevengold(m): 7:48am On Jun 21, 2017
taiwo4love:
Anticipate The Fast and Furious!! Infinix Note 4 #TakeCharge Leaked Specs
https://www.nairaland.com/3873436/anticipate-fast-furious-infinix-note

If this is the true design of the new infinix, then it's worth my purchase.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jhorjhor: 8:49am On Jun 21, 2017
Hi Engineers

Bought a samsung s4 phone 2months ago (uk used) and everything was fine upto a week after i bought it.. The phone started tripping off when the battery is not upto like 50% or when itz not plugged in.. atimes the network will hang and it wont detect 2g or 3g until I reboot it..most times when i try switching it on, it trips off again immediately it boots and shows samsung.. M thinking itz the battery that needs replacement cos the battery is getting swollen already.. Could any other thing be wrong?? ??

Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by taiwo4love(m): 11:37am On Jun 21, 2017
Stevengold:

If this is the true design of the new infinix, then it's worth my purchase.

Yes it true
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Tman104(m): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
Please I need infinix hot 0 panel or anyone that want to sale scrab. plz am in need of it seriously.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by krizblak(m): 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
Please i need to know is there any setting, app or upgrade that can enable one to take photo's by tapping anywhere on the android phone camera screen?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 2:16am On Jun 23, 2017
krizblak:
Please i need to know is there any setting, app or upgrade that can enable one to take photo's by tapping anywhere on the android phone camera screen?

If you phone is got a fingerprint scanner, download dactyl
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ayatt(m): 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
hi..please am having problem logging into Instagram using opera mini...its showing me the pic below and if I try to click, it won't click. I have tried it several times still not working. thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by benzems(m): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
ayatt:
hi..please am having problem logging into Instagram using opera mini...its showing me the pic below and if I try to click, it won't click. I have tried it several times still not working. thanks

check older version
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ayatt(m): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
benzems:

check older version

I have tried it..same thing.i tried uploading the pic fr you to see to no avail.thats my number on my signature if u can help please!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ayatt(m): 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
benzems:

check older version

I have tried it..same thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.