Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (968839 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Annieze: 12:34pm On May 12, 2017
[quote author=Annieze post=56443217]Very clean samsung s6 edge plus (back and front),there is a screen guard protecting the screen ever since.
Working perfectly well and i am not telling this to convince you.I only wanna upgrade my phone.

Price=115k (negotiable)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by arazanbal: 8:16am On May 13, 2017
Plus guys my tecno m6 discharge battery anyhow and get hot while browsing. Pls what can I do to stop it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by salesforce: 2:49pm On May 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jesuyemi(m): 3:20pm On May 13, 2017
A multi international company just opened in Lagos is in need of the following:

Qualification
1. lab Technicians Minimum of OND
2. Nurses Minimum of OND
3. Medical Lab Scientiest Minimum of OND
4. Receptionist Minimum of OND
5. Cleaners Minimum of SSCE
6. Drivers Minimum of SSCE
7. Secretary Minimum of OND
8. Accountants Minimum of OND
9. Store keepers Minimum of OND
10. Office Assistant Minimum of OND

NOTE: all Applicants are to send thier CVs and application letters to joborbits.acr@gmail.com
Application close JULY 30, 2017
www.acrng.com
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by opestein: 3:27pm On May 13, 2017
author=Annieze post=56451464]
this is not the right section or topic for sales of phone or computer. There is another section for that
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ndissle(m): 4:29pm On May 13, 2017
HI !!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Emmyxxy01: 8:51am On May 14, 2017
Please can I get a screen for samsung S4.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by AlexisM16: 11:35am On May 14, 2017
Hello, Each time I spend so much time on Instagram and stay on the app for so long, my phone touch light stops working, the rear camera flash no longer works and the touch light no longer comes on. I'm using a Tecno Boom J8 and it also happened on my former Lenovo A5000. My front camera flash still works very fine. Since last night, I have tried switching on and off, going on flight mode for a long time and removing SIM cards, nothing works. I have checked my phone settings​ to see if I can get the touchlight app but couldn't find anything cos it seems the rear camera flash and touchlight didn't come with a separate app. Since it's a nonremovable battery, I slept with the phone switched off only to turn it on this morning with the problem still persisting. What could be wrong? Is there a Qualcomm Snapdragon device that malfunctions like this or is it an MTK thing? I love my Tecno J8 and it never has been rooted and I've never ever done an upgrade on the device since I got it August last year cos I've never had a memory card at all. What can I do to resolve this issue?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by debque(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2017
can someone help me, I want to root my gionee p8w, m not finding it easy
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 3:50pm On May 15, 2017
AlexisM16:
Hello, Each time I spend so much time on Instagram and stay on the app for so long, my phone touch light stops working, the rear camera flash no longer works and the touch light no longer comes on. I'm using a Tecno Boom J8 and it also happened on my former Lenovo A5000. My front camera flash still works very fine. Since last night, I have tried switching on and off, going on flight mode for a long time and removing SIM cards, nothing works. I have checked my phone settings​ to see if I can get the touchlight app but couldn't find anything cos it seems the rear camera flash and touchlight didn't come with a separate app. Since it's a nonremovable battery, I slept with the phone switched off only to turn it on this morning with the problem still persisting. What could be wrong? Is there a Qualcomm Snapdragon device that malfunctions like this or is it an MTK thing? I love my Tecno J8 and it never has been rooted and I've never ever done an upgrade on the device since I got it August last year cos I've never had a memory card at all. What can I do to resolve this issue?

Check for updates
Over the air updates
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by crowntoro(f): 7:18am On May 16, 2017
Does anyone know where I can get a new TP for my Gionee M2
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ndissle(m): 10:48pm On May 17, 2017
Good evening !!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Avatecc: 3:30pm On May 19, 2017
Download all Android device flash file @ http://avatecc.com shocked sad
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by saxby(f): 12:37am On May 20, 2017
na2day:
Oh! sad
The thread has been put to sleep? Resurrecting as this?
grin grin grin
We thank the creators
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sampete(m): 7:05am On May 20, 2017
Guys, my techno g9 screen has started flickering, slightly though. I noticed It starts flickering up and down few minutes into switching on the phone. Please what could be wrong?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Diseye29(m): 9:15am On May 22, 2017
Pls i can't connect my Samsung galaxy tab to my LG smart TV , any time i connect dis is Wat is showing

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tafat: 5:49pm On May 22, 2017
Ndissle:
HI !!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.

I have a knocked tecno phone how much will you fix it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kogbaski99: 7:07pm On May 22, 2017
How can i get a good android phone.... Budget is 25k
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lordess(m): 9:52pm On May 22, 2017
Over 30 Tips and Features in WhatsApp Not Many People Know

Experience WhatsApp in a totally new way - really.

WhatsApp is very intelligent in presenting a variety of new features to
serve users. Unfortunately, there are still many users who do not know
or do not use it.

In fact, you can use it and make it easier in many ways. Among them are to
improve chat experience, maintain privacy, reduce the consumption of data,
and much more.

Therefore, we have updated over 30 WhatsApp features and
tips that surely you don't already know yet or have not been used.

These features and tips PLUS how to enjoy them in your WhatsApp
application has been condensed in a simple report with pictorial guide

Here's Just A Sneak Peak of what is contained in the report:

- How to Create a sexy Status in WhatsApp
- Safer Feature Two-Step Verification
- how to Add Robot
- how to Change the WhatsApp scene
- how to Make WhatsApp Account Without a Phone Number
- how to Backup WhatsApp Conversations into TXT Format
- how to Save Internet Quota While Using WhatsApp
- how to Turn off the mark "Read" Check Blue
- Hiding Status "Last Seen"
- how to Know if Your Message has been Read While Blue Tick is being Turned Off
- how to Edit photos ala Snapchat Before Send
- how to Give Star Signs
- simple tricks to Mention Friends in Group
- Replying to a Message Drowned in Group
- how to Turn off Automatic Download
- smart ways to Block Contacts
- how to make Video Calls
- effective ways You Can Send Files like Word, Excel and PowerPoint via WhatsApp
- Automatic Encrypted Messages WhatsApp
- Quick Reply Notifications
- Can Send Text Bold and Italic
- how to Retrieve Deleted Messages
- how to Know Someone's Location Through WhatsApp
- how to Read Messages on WhatsApp Without Sender Known and Without Eliminating Blue Tick
- WhatsApp enables users to check the message read time
- how to Use 2 in 1 Smartphone WhatsApp Account
- how to Tie WhatsApp to your mobile number
- Make Your WhatsApp Friend Damage (Crash) and Unused
- Protect your privacy by disabling Preview
- how to effectively Use WhatsApp on Computer or Laptop
- how to automatically Send & Schedule WhatsApp Messages
- How to know if you've been blocked on WhatsApp
- how to Backup WhatsApp message to Cloud Storage
- Maximize WhatsApp New Features

all these cool whatsapp features are what you're going to really
experience and enjoy when you have the WhatsApp Features: How
to Master the 37 WhatsApp features

the whole aim of these features is to make your whatsapp experience
awesome and fun

i will send you this report ASAP if you want it.

hit me up on simpleideainfo [at] gmail [dot] com with the email subject:
WhatsApp features Report

you are going to get instructions on how to get the report.

looking forward to making your whatsapp experience fun and exciting.

thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Rapahel1116: 10:19am On May 25, 2017
Pls where can I get a follow come infinix note 2plus charger
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kevindd: 7:01pm On May 25, 2017
Hi there, guys! Which phone for under $300 do you recommend? I need a good screen and I and it to work flawlessly, of course. I have found some good Xiaomi phones at smartphone comparison website. What do you think about them? Have you used some models from this manufacturer?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 1:06am On May 26, 2017
kogbaski99:
How can i get a good android phone.... Budget is 25k

Cagabi one

Leagoo m5"
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 1:53am On May 26, 2017
kevindd:
Hi there, guys! Which phone for under $300 do you recommend? I need a good screen and I and it to work flawlessly, of course. I have found some good Xiaomi phones at smartphone comparison website. What do you think about them? Have you used some models from this manufacturer?

Wait a few more weeks and buy the Oneplus 3T
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by FreshShavedBalls(m): 10:50am On May 26, 2017
Please how do i stop Android Nougat from zapping my data. I have already turned on the data saver feature but it does not seem to be helping as 'Android Os'has chopped about 249MB in just six days!
Someone please help!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:40am On May 28, 2017
How can I root my tecno l8 plus
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by joshingjosh(m): 11:37am On May 28, 2017
please my phone (gionee m5) has been showing me storage not enough for the system meanwhile I have free space in my ram and phone storage

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by eddyvilla: 11:38pm On May 28, 2017
Pls somebody should come to my aid o, I can't open some sections on nairaland especially the health section on which I am very active. I have tried using different browsers but keep getting the not available response. I use techno phantom 6 plus
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by peteregwu(m): 8:29am On May 29, 2017
Good day engineers! I have a Lenovo S920 I just got from someone. Their is no Google play services and play Store on it. I can download any Android app on the same phone but downloading Google Apps or apps that works with Google play services is always a problem. I downloading it but it could not open, I tried several yet I could not succeed opening it. Plus he me guys what do I do? The screen shot of my phone built is below.

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.