Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (966772 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by revivalistdee(m): 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
SimpleBea:
Where do you stay at Ibadan?
Arround Olomi Academy Axis. DO you have the firm ware sir ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chuksisaac: 10:16am On Oct 05, 2017
Hello house...anybody here know about vivo phones...how can i make google play services to function well on its funtouch o.s and if am gonna change rom...a very stable rom should be recommended that would displace the funtouch o.s
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chuksisaac: 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
Again what are the possible ways to,fix google play service is,not,supported,by your phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Syphonn(m): 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
Bank Verification Number- BVN is CBN initiatives to make sure there is security, transparency, and ability to assess data easily in the right way.
This is practiced in the many developed countries. The innovation in Nigerian banking system is a good one, showing that the country is upgrading from developing country to a developed country.
Phone numbers are just eleven (11) digits, so, we now have 11digits more to memorize.

READ MORE AT http://www.busygisting.com/check-bvn-with-phone/
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by NAVYdogg: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pls I urgently need 9mobile (etisalat) Network ID and Priority. Thanks in advance
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Isiboy(m): 10:11am On Oct 07, 2017
NAVYdogg:
Pls I urgently need 9mobile (etisalat) Network ID and Priority. Thanks in advance
Network ID for 9 mobile is 62160. If its ur major line, den ur priority should be 1
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Isiboy(m): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2017
chuksisaac:
Again what are the possible ways to,fix google play service is,not,supported,by your phone
Is it a China android?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Isiboy(m): 10:19am On Oct 07, 2017
Infinix Note 2 X600 for sale. Perfectly working. Still neat.
Price 32,000 negotiable

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mesignapk: 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
most of the people got tired getting a good name for whatsapp group. Here I have written a detailed post where you can get ideas to get a perfect name for new group. Here is link: [url="https://techjagat.net/whatsapp-group-names"]Names for Whatsapp Group[/url]
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ndissle(m): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
ceecee0703:
Good day,
please i bought this tecno L9 about 2months ago and it keeps bringing up this bugs: eg Facebook stopped working bla bla bla its frustrating, please can anything be done about this please thank you
Good day, if u are in Lagos, call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994. I will fix it for you...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by toyinpin: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
Please,I need your help. I just flashed my HTC V6 phone and at getting home,its telling me invalid imel for both sims. I can't do anything with the phone. Please what can I do.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
toyinpin:
Please,I need your help. I just flashed my HTC V6 phone and at getting home,its telling me invalid imel for both sims. I can't do anything with the phone. Please what can I do.
Take it back to where u flashed it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lummybeatz: 1:13am On Oct 08, 2017
Facebook is here with a new feature..you can now check who views your profile and the number of times the person views it. Follow this link and catch your stalkers. http://www.bityet.us/facebook.com/who-viewed-my-profile.php
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Niykenzie: 1:20am On Oct 08, 2017
Techno N7, google play service not installing.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by africanman85: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2017
How can I increase the ram of itel p12 ? the ram is 512mb
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chuksisaac: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
Isiboy:
Is it a China android?
yes sir
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by investigator007: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
texazzpete:

Just get a Galaxy Nexus.
Or a tecno spark abi?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by texazzpete(m): 6:31am On Oct 10, 2017
investigator007:

Or a tecno spark abi?

God forbid.

Not sure why you're replying my comment from 2012, but if that's your fetish, don't let me drop you.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sureinfo: 7:24am On Oct 10, 2017
texazzpete:

Just get a Galaxy Nexus.
Or a tecno k9 abi?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tafat: 11:42am On Oct 10, 2017
please i need genuine answer from users. I want to buy good android phone with 3g that has good battery life for moderate daily usage with only 30k or less with me. Iam considering galaxy y pro , but wen i read the review, i learnt that it has poor battery life and hangs alot . Please i need suggestion.
Or wch 3g android tab is durable with less than 200dollars i can order online and what realiable site can i get them,that you will recommend,folks
Looking for a good android phone with 30k or less? U need not worry just try d tecno series. Maybe spark or something though you might need to add a little something to that 30k of yours. �
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
I just bought the phone from a friend and i decided to update the phone to suite my desires. during the updates, a saw a pop message that my version was 4.4.0 G808........., that i should do system update,after download i decided to install it and that was the end of the update.

now i can restart or reboot the phone, the only thing on the screen is the android machine logo sleeping with caution sign on it with Error . if i press the power button i get ( now send the package you want to apply to the device with"adb sideload<filename>"... )

please help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mzhorlah(f): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
tafat:

Looking for a good android phone with 30k or less? U need not worry just try d tecno series. Maybe spark or something though you might need to add a little something to that 30k of yours. �
hello, which do you think is better between tecno K9 and infinix Note4
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
Guys, I need your help. I can't copy files from my phone memory to my memory card. I can't delete files or rename them either in the memory card. This is the third memory card I am buying on the streets of Lagos with this problem. What do I do?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by selfdefence: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2017
investigator007:

Or a tecno spark abi?
How about the tecno spark plus, try it out.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Isiboy(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
ameemu:
I just bought the phone from a friend and i decided to update the phone to suite my desires. during the updates, a saw a pop message that my version was 4.4.0 G808........., that i should do system update,after download i decided to install it and that was the end of the update.

now i can restart or reboot the phone, the only thing on the screen is the android machine logo sleeping with caution sign on it with Error . if i press the power button i get ( now send the package you want to apply to the device with"adb sideload<filename>"... )

please help

reload your phone. d update process failed leading to a corrupt OS.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ukalejohn(m): 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
Please whats the best android to get with good camera,fingerprint sensor,4g network and at least 2gb ram I don't care about the battery thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Bism(m): 8:30am On Oct 12, 2017
please engineers in the house. My samsung galaxy 3v fell down yesterday and had a slight crack at screen side of the tablet but everything is till working fine but I want to change the 7inch cracked screen. How much will is cost because the touch pad is till working fine but the crack on the screen is the reason I want to change it. Thanks as I await your helpful response.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by crisisexpert321(m): 9:23am On Oct 13, 2017
How can I deactivate a call forwarding from my Android phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by arazanbal: 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
pls how much will it cost me to fix my sony xperia Z,i m in benin city
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:

Guys, I need your help. I can't copy files from my phone memory to my memory card. I can't delete files or rename them either in the memory card. This is the third memory card I am buying on the streets of Lagos with this problem. What do I do?
The memory card is a fake one. Change it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
SimpleBea:

The memory card is a fake one. Change it.
Thank you. This is the third I'm buying around. I'm tired. How do I identify an original and you recommend a good place I can get one in Lagos. Just 16 or 32 GB is okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.