Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (970159 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Godzlove8(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
i want to swap my samsung note 3 with k6000
https://www.nairaland.com/4302557/want-swap-samsung-note-3
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Anaximander(f): 8:54am On Jan 22, 2018
Please house I need help on how to update the cry my Sony Xperia xa ultra from Android 6 to 7.ive gone to settings and saw software system update but when I press it, it will say no update package found on the sd card.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by moshuur(m): 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
If u are interested in buying imose x-1 part,u can quote me to let me know
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tafat: 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
sure,when it comes to the camon its all about great photos
saxby:
i dont really think the idea was about upgrade and down grade,its a new phone and its nice.i believe it will produce very good pictures after all its in the camon series
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kaykerry(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
Seriously, has anyone heard about the itel S32....its the dopest phone for now
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by henosag: 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
holluikon:

You can swap s7 edge with s5?? I'll add cash to my s5
yes, but we would have to see it first. Thank you
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by holluikon(m): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
henosag:
yes, but we would have to see it first. Thank you

Okay drop your WhatsApp number or chat me through my signature
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by saxby(f): 12:48am On Jan 25, 2018
definitely true,the camon delivers great shots
tafat:
sure,when it comes to the camon its all about great photos
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nhurhetee(m): 1:34am On Jan 25, 2018
I have neat Samsung s6 Edge for sale. I intend buying s8 so I wanna sell dis out.

Interested buyer should contact me on

Thanks!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
I have htc one m9 3gb ram 32gb rom for sale @ 45k and samsung s7 64gb blue @ 85k call or whatsapp me on 08132581046
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by beyolah: 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hi
Has anyone here used or is using a ulephone?I want to get another phone and was considering the specs of ulephone power 3
Whats ulephone like?
Thank you in anticipation

Also, can you please quote me when you answer?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by peteregwu(m): 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hello guys and using android 6.0. Everything I have been downloading has been going into my internal storage, pls how do I transfer it to the external SD card?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by uzumewere(m): 7:46am On Jan 26, 2018
plz does tecno l9 plus has notification led light.....the one dat indicates when the phone is charging,or u re browsing and so forth. Thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Milo30(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
peteregwu:
Hello guys and using android 6.0. Everything I have been downloading has been going into my internal storage, pls how do I transfer it to the external SD card?
What app are you using to download?
You can go to Settings/Storage and make SD Card your default write drive. However, everything else starts going to your Memory card too
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by peteregwu(m): 12:38am On Jan 27, 2018
Milo30:

What app are you using to download?
You can go to Settings/Storage and make SD Card your default write drive. However, everything else starts going to your Memory card too

I use Google play na. I have done what you suggested anyway, let me see how it works.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by DeathStroke007(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
my infinix note 3 charges for almost 6 hours. Help o
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kaykerry(m): 7:57am On Jan 28, 2018
I strongly recommend the itel S32
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by komols856: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
please Nairalanders, I need your assistance. my Techno p9 mini pad is having problem, if I on it, it will boot, after booting, I will not be able to enter password to unlock it. what I will see on the screen is : unfortunately, the process com, Android systemui has stop working. please what can I do to stop the problem and what could be responsible for message on the screen. please I need help .
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kheeng1: 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
Cool... This is on android accessories ''Earbuds" When planning to buy my own i searched for it and found this https://abledroid.com/best-earbuds-under-50/ and i think it will be helpful
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ndissle(m): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
komols856:
please Nairalanders, I need your assistance. my Techno p9 mini pad is having problem, if I on it, it will boot, after booting, I will not be able to enter password to unlock it. what I will see on the screen is : unfortunately, the process com, Android systemui has stop working. please what can I do to stop the problem and what could be responsible for message on the screen. please I need help .
hello. The phone needs to be reloaded (flashing). If u are in Lagos I can help you fix it. Call me or whatsapp on 0803 860 3994
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by benzems(m): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
Anaximander:
Please house I need help on how to update the cry my Sony Xperia xa ultra from Android 6 to 7.ive gone to settings and saw software system update but when I press it, it will say no update package found on the sd card.

Download the update put in SDcard and update
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Daraplato(m): 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
peteregwu:

You'll have to move it manually.

Starting from Android 6.0 all files downloaded from Playstore goes directly to the internal storage.

You can however repartition your sd card and allocate more space for Internal storage. You can find the tutorial to repartition your sd card anywhere online
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lexylexy(m): 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
My people, happy Sunday to you all. Pls, my phone has stopped receiving text messages. I don't get text messages anymore. pls, how do I resolve this issue. Also, it no longer saves screenshots.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by saialameen: 7:30am On Feb 05, 2018
Hello Team,

I noticed that since I updated to the latest upgrading on my Gionee A1, my phone has been incessantly hanging. Most of the applications are not responding and I still have up 1.2 gigs available having consumed 2.5 gigs.

Please note I am not using micro SD on the phone.

Kindly help.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 10:39am On Feb 05, 2018
saialameen:
Hello Team,

I noticed that since I updated to the latest upgrading on my Gionee A1, my phone has been incessantly hanging. Most of the applications are not responding and I still have up 1.2 gigs available having consumed 2.5 gigs.

Please note I am not using micro SD on the phone.

Kindly help.

Is yout phone rooted, did you install a cpu tuner? If not, you might trying clearing cache in storage settings and clearing data on google play services
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by JacksonD7: 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
Does anyone know any apps on android that can be used to make write-ups like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hello guys, please I am having a problem with my phone whenever I try to start up the google play store it doesn't come up. Instead, it keeps showing me the info on the screenshot below.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by selfdefence: 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
which of the camons? the cx or cm?
saxby:
definitely true,the camon delivers great shots

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.