Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (967561 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LadySarah: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
AnyDevice:

the real size is not 32gb...that one na format
to know the real size connect it to a laptop, enable file sharing and go to my computer... you will see the actual size.
the best way to solve this issue is to buy a memory card and set the memory card to default storage... I will advise you to get 8gb and above for memory card.

Thank you dear.but the latest is that it keeps telling me 'unfortunately, this has stopped working.this include play store,system service,WhatsApp gmail etc.I can't access them anymore.One week old phone.I don't know what to do anymore.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
LadySarah:

Thank you dear.but the latest is that it keeps telling me 'unfortunately, this has stopped working.this include play store,system service,WhatsApp gmail etc.I can't access them anymore.One week old phone.I don't know what to do anymore.

then you have to flash the phone but it's not a must you flash it depending on how many apps stops like that and the response of the phone.. i wouldn't know unless I see the phone... there are some that can be solved without flashing the phone but that solely depends on the extent..I can only say when I observe the phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vinzita1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ever since i collect the phone from my brother
No play store in it
Himself is not internet person (as in doesn't browse)
I need the play store in it.
I have tried several links and download, it does not work.

There sbould be a way to bypass it and work. After downmloding it.
quote author=AnyDevice post=70284289]

you can also use 1mobile market to download applications.. just download it if playstore does not support it
but if it uses playstore before but suddenly stops workingq, ot message me for solution[/quote]
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
vinzita1:
Ever since i collect the phone from my brother
No play store in it
Himself is not internet person (as in doesn't browse)
I need the play store in it.
I have tried several links and download, it does not work.

There sbould be a way to bypass it and work. After downmloding it.
quote author=AnyDevice post=70284289]

you can also use 1mobile market to download applications.. just download it if playstore does not support it
but if it uses playstore before but suddenly stops workingq, ot message me for solution
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Adexchelsea19(m): 12:54am On Aug 16, 2018
plz who can help me cuz am kind of confuse.... with the price of 45k, which phone should I get between Tecno pouvoir 2 or infinix hot 6 pro....I am looking for a phone that has a very strong battery.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LadySarah: 2:17am On Aug 16, 2018
AnyDevice:

then you have to flash the phone but it's not a must you flash it depending on how many apps stops like that and the response of the phone.. i wouldn't know unless I see the phone... there are some that can be solved without flashing the phone but that solely depends on the extent..I can only say when I observe the phone

Thanks.I'm in the east though.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2018
LadySarah:
[sub][/sub]

Hello I just got this new Phone,Fotola which is giving me storage issues.I can't send large files to it without telling me insufficient space.Common 300mb movie couldn't enter.Its expandable to 32 gig but available space is 31.. Yet I can't put anything there.I'm going bunkers. What can I do.

How do you send files? bluetooth or xender or pc connection?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kenomobola(m): 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
LadySarah:
[sub][/sub]

Hello I just got this new Phone,Fotola which is giving me storage issues.I can't send large files to it without telling me insufficient space.Common 300mb movie couldn't enter.Its expandable to 32 gig but available space is 31.. Yet I can't put anything there.I'm going bunkers. What can I do.

My candid advice is that you return the phone. Why, because the 32GB capacity you are seeing is fake; its real storage capacity is probably between 1GB and 4GB.
Those services (Google) are probably stopping because your phone has run out of storage space. You might have to rely on a memory card for your storage needs.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LadySarah: 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
blackweaver:

How do you send files? bluetooth or xender or pc connection?
I tried the three still the same reply.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LadySarah: 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
kenomobola:

My candid advice is that you return the phone. Why, because the 32GB capacity you are seeing is fake; its real storage capacity is probably between 1GB and 4GB.
Those services (Google) are probably stopping because your phone has run out of storage space. You might have to rely on a memory card for your storage needs.

I tire my bro.First they sold me one without mobile data connection which I returned ,then next another that had bad panel which they refused at first but with some hefty guys that went with me they changed it to this present one.now this problem surfaced.all these under one week and at their officeoo.My bro just told me to get a memory card and leave them .
It is paining me wells here

chai,,
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
LadySarah:

I tried the three still the same reply.

I'm guessing you don't have a memory card. @kenomobola may be right. Install diskinfo from the play store, you should be able to find out the actual size of your storage. That said, if you have an sdcard, you can copy files directly there from your pc

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kenomobola(m): 8:16am On Aug 17, 2018
LadySarah:

I tire my bro.First they sold me one without mobile data connection which I returned ,then next another that had bad panel which they refused at first but with some hefty guys that went with me they changed it to this present one.now this problem surfaced.all these under one week and at their officeoo.My bro just told me to get a memory card and leave them .

chai,,

Sorry for your stress, just do what your brother said.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2018
LadySarah:

chai,,

My advice, before you buy a phone -especially when it's a brand that you're not familiar with, read reviews about it so you don't get bitten again

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LadySarah: 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
blackweaver:

My advice, before you buy a phone -especially when it's a brand that you're not familiar with, read reviews about it so you don't get bitten again

I did cos it was Lg I requested for but they gave me a clone of it.Not until I checked the settings at home and saw a diff phone name entirely.This is my first time of buying myself a phone though.

Thank you for your inputs

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
LadySarah:

I did cos it was Lg I requested for but they gave me a clone of it.Not until I checked the settings at home and saw a diff phone name entirely.This is my first time of buying myself a phone though.

Thank you for your inputs

Chai! those people are crooks sha. Sorry about your situation

2 Likes

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by inikamoze(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hello house, I need ur help. My son was gifted a Vodafone smartTab10 but unfortunately it’s running on 3.2.1(honeycomb) making it incompatible to run some games and kiddies apps. It’s a dual core processor,1gb ram, with 16gb internal memory...it’s even SIM card enabled. Is it possible to upgrade to a higher OS like ice cream 4.0 or higher ?? If yes how do I go about it? Pls help before my boi declares war on me grin grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ray4life(m): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
please can anyone help me root a techno W5 phone.
I stay in Lagos.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 6:12am On Aug 18, 2018
ray4life:
please can anyone help me root a techno W5 phone.

I stay in Lagos.

Hello, I can root the phone for you ; call or whatsapp for discussion. check here for my contact details: https://www.nairaland.com/4205733/unlock-flash-upgrade-downgrade-mobile
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 6:45am On Aug 18, 2018
inikamoze:
Hello house, I need ur help. My son was gifted a Vodafone smartTab10 but unfortunately it’s running on 3.2.1(honeycomb) making it incompatible to run some games and kiddies apps. It’s a dual core processor,1gb ram, with 16gb internal memory...it’s even SIM card enabled. Is it possible to upgrade to a higher OS like ice cream 4.0 or higher ?? If yes how do I go about it? Pls help before my boi declares war on me grin grin grin

Hell, I can upgrade it for you if you are in Lagos; call or whatsapp for discussion. Check here for my contact details : https://www.nairaland.com/4205733/unlock-flash-upgrade-downgrade-mobile
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by peteregwu(m): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
It is afrione gravity z1 Android 6.0. RAM: 2GB, Internal memory: 16G and also space for external memory: 32g, battery capacity: 3000Mah. Google it online to check more of it specs.

I bought it last year December, 2017.

If you interested in buying this phone below, just whatsapp me or call: 07052981233. I am in surulere, lagos.

Price : 22k

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mivicssmith: 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
Please help
My infinix note 3: 16gb rom and 2gb ram
It's bringing up issues like :
1. System UI not responding
2. Android.process is not responding
The phone is hanging always mostly when I'm on internet
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ray4life(m): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
@anydevice.

from your write-up, i thought you were an engineer... just give it to any software engineer around you and they will help with with the rooting and installation.
if you're in lagos, you can message me to get it done for a token

Please i have a similar problem rooting my phone.
I stay in Lagos. how can we meet.
For a token of course.

thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
mivicssmith:
Please help
My infinix note 3: 16gb rom and 2gb ram
It's bringing up issues like :
1. System UI not responding
2. Android.process is not responding
The phone is hanging always mostly when I'm on internet
Hello, the problem could be as a result of low phone internal storage or ram; so, check it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by FergieRaww(m): 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
Pls my infinix Hot S is having an unfortunately 'any app' has stopped issue for the past two weeks, i've tried formatting and hard resetting the phone but it can't work, i've also taking it to a technician for flashing but it isn't working either, they said my internal memory is damaged, pls what can i do? i need a solution
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
FergieRaww:
Pls my infinix Hot S is having an unfortunately 'any app' has stopped issue for the past two weeks, i've tried formatting and hard resetting the phone but it can't work, i've also taking it to a technician for flashing but it isn't working either, they said my internal memory is damaged, pls what can i do? i need a solution

message me if you're in lagos or outside lagos but can get the phone across to me and get it done finally...
use the link below to chat me on whatsapp
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
mivicssmith:
Please help My infinix note 3: 16gb rom and 2gb ram It's bringing up issues like : 1. System UI not responding 2. Android.process is not responding The phone is hanging always mostly when I'm on internet
message me on whatsapp via the link below
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
Oreofepeters:
there is a particular app that requires a rooted device I want to start using "Hiromacro" I'm just curious that's why I need to root my phone. and please how do I get that cm2 and d procedure to unlocking?

follow this link and procedures to root your techno W5
https://www.daintytechlink.com/2017/10/how-to-root-tecno-w5-running-android-60.html?m=1
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mantis07: 4:40am On Aug 22, 2018
@Yusufroqib Try uninstalling the device and installing all the drivers including adb agin and redo the process. report once done.
[url="http://blokada.win"]Blokada[/url][url="https://tvtap.xyz"]TvTap[/url]
[url="https://bobbymoviebox.net/"]BobbyMovie[/url]
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by aezenkwu(m): 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
Pls help I want to know if I can use my iPad Air 2 change phone....I mean an android phone which phone matched the android

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.