Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (969634 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Wetechshout: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kunleforreal:

Hello, the problem could be as a result of low phone internal storage or ram; so, check it.

My brother here is corerect (Correct actually)...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Wetechshout: 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
mivicssmith:
Please help
My infinix note 3: 16gb rom and 2gb ram
It's bringing up issues like :
1. System UI not responding
2. Android.process is not responding
The phone is hanging always mostly when I'm on internet

Its normal for it to happen if you have almost used up the phone storage...

And also when you have too much "push notification" (as in notifications from apps) you get that too...

So I will advice to block some apps from sending notification when you on your data...

And also

Clear cache in app (to create more space)

Or delete obsolete (redundant) apps....

in conclusion: Its either the RAM or the ROM...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LebanonCedars2(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
Good evening Nlders, and thanks to everyone who has always been there for us.

Please I have a problem with my whatsapp and I need urgent solution as I use the App for most of my business transactions:

First, for a long time i couldnt make voice call on my Whatsapp, every other thing was working fine.

I sent a mail to Whatsapp care center and was advice to talk to my service provider

I called Airtel and I was advised to unistalled the App and install another version

I did that and in the process on installing, it got hooked when it got to back up your messages and media. Sometimes it gives me access to chatting, most times the message keep popping up.

What can I do?

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by benzems(m): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
LebanonCedars2:
Good evening Nlders, and thanks to everyone who has always been there for us.

Please I have a problem with my whatsapp and I need urgent solution as I use the App for most of my business transactions:

First, for a long time i couldnt make voice call on my Whatsapp, every other thing was working fine.

I sent a mail to Whatsapp care center and was advice to talk to my service provider

I called Airtel and I was advised to unistalled the App and install another version

I did that and in the process on installing, it got hooked when it got to back up your messages and media. Sometimes it gives me access to chatting, most times the message keep popping up.

What can I do?

Backup and Delete all whatsapp folders in android.
Reinstall new whatsapp
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 0ptional: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
Why does instagram videos look blurry when viewing from infinix hot 6 pro...
Pls, is there a to fix this?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sureinfo: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
0ptional:
Why does instagram videos look blurry when viewing from infinix hot 6 pro...
Pls, is there a to fix this?
no idea, it's very clear on my tecno spark unless there isn't a strong network and if thats the case the video wouldn't even load.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by normanj: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
How do I move files from internal storage to external storage in Android?
http://appvn.io/
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by faithubah70(f): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
i dont know if this is the right place to say this but please vivo y33 and tecno f2
which is better?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Bigval5: 7:59am On Aug 29, 2018
Do you use mtn sim? Check my signature on how to power all apps with mpulse N150 for 1.2Gb cheap browsing bookmark the blog
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
faithubah70:
i dont know if this is the right place to say this
but please
vivo y33 and tecno f2

which is better?

to me I'd prefer techno to vivo anytime and anyday

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Oladew: 8:28am On Aug 30, 2018
I need oukitel c8 touch screen please where can I get it contact me if available call / whatsapp 09091268760
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 2felix(m): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
Wetechshout:

My brother here is corerect (Correct actually)...
Pls how do i create a new thread
on Nairaland? Pardon my question
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Wetechshout: 4:09am On Aug 31, 2018
2felix:
Pls how do i create a new thread
on Nairaland? Pardon my question

You're welcome bro....

First before you can post on nairaland, you will need an account (which I think you already have), then you have to login on your browser, because you can only post while loged in just like Facebook.

After that....

Go to the home page of nairaland (You can do this by typing, www.nairaland.com or www.nairaland.com/nairaland into your mobile browser address bar.)

Note: both are different, the first address takes you to the home page while the second takes you to the list of subcategories under nairaland general (If you want to post on nairaland general category.)

But if you use the second one.... You will have to scroll down a bit to the see of categories and sub-categories.

When you find your interest category...

Click on it, then on the next page, you will click on "Create new topic"...

Add your Heading and body....

Then submit and Godbless.....

Facebook: www.Facebook.com/smartphonesbarrack
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 2felix(m): 11:35am On Aug 31, 2018
Wetechshout:

You're welcome bro....

First before you can post on nairaland, you will need an account (which I think you already have), then you have to login on your browser, because you can only post while loged in just like Facebook.

After that....

Go to the home page of nairaland (You can do this by typing, www.nairaland.com or www.nairaland.com/nairaland into your mobile browser address bar.)

Note: both are different, the first address takes you to the home page while the second takes you to the list of subcategories under nairaland general (If you want to post on nairaland general category.)

But if you use the second one.... You will have to scroll down a bit to the see of categories and sub-categories.

When you find your interest category...

Click on it, then on the next page, you will click on "Create new topic"...

Add your Heading and body....

Then submit and Godbless.....

Facebook: www.Facebook.com/smartphonesbarrack
thanks Bros

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by faithubah70(f): 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
AnyDevice:

to me I'd prefer techno to vivo anytime and anyday

thanks i app
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Samslim(m): 7:48am On Sep 03, 2018
hello everyone I don't know why my phone is showing this....pls who can put me through....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Samslim(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2018
Hello house Pls I really need help from you guys on my Infinix phone

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ladykilllar: 10:43am On Sep 03, 2018
Good morning guys, I have an unlocked verizon Samsung galaxy note 4 that doesn't get 4G reception pls how can go about it

Also when I connect to a laptop the laptop doesn't recognise the phone despite using different USB cables, pls any solution?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
Samslim:
Hello house Pls I really need help from you guys on my Infinix phone

what happened before now? where you drenched in rain with the phone or it fell inside water?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by earthsync(f): 7:49am On Sep 04, 2018
I'm thinking of getting a gionee phone what do you guys think? are gionee products OK?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Samslim(m): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2018
AnyDevice:

what happened before now? where you drenched in rain with the phone or it fell inside water?

I just charged it overnight only for me to wake up the next morning and j saw it displaying that... is there any software I can use to revive it back
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by yash005: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by yash005: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
vivo launch new anrdroid phone with in-display fingerprint- https://topbestof.com/phones/vivo-v11-pro-pros-and-cons/
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by RealisticJ: 11:22am On Sep 10, 2018
Morning guys pls i need to make a choice btw Samsung j7 neo and Nokia 5...which should i pick based on all round performance.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by fittty(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
Does know how I can unlock a AT&T Samsung Galaxy S9 plus
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by yash005: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
RealisticJ:
Morning guys pls i need to make a choice btw Samsung j7 neo and Nokia 5...which should i pick based on all round performance.

Which Nokia 5? Last year or this? If it's this year (5.1) I would say go for the Nokia.
If last year, I would say it depends on what is most important to you. I have the Nokia 5 (last year).
Pros:
prompt android updates, I've been on android 8.1 since early this year, I expect that android P will be released before the year runs out
better build quality. it feels like a well built phone

cons:
The camera doesn't do so well in low light.
If you like rooting, it's hard to unlock your bootloader

If you prefers stock android, you would probably prefer the Nokia, however if you are a fan of Samsung, just stick with what you know.

I don't know which has the better battery, although the Nokia's own is pretty ok, and it has some form of fast charge.

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.