Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,353 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (973617 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Infoseye(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
Leopantro: @ Infoseye, long time no hear from.I remember you from long ago during the PSP era. what happened? with the unlimited capabilities of Android I can't believe you are just joining the club?

Hi friend, lol you doubt my abilities...I just came to test the knowledge of Nairalanders.Its like no one gives an F about android users . I will open a new thread for HTC users pretty soon once am done jailbreaking my iphone 4s IOS 6 untethered in 3mins time.

By the way do you still have your PSP? I have new updates also on PSP scene not had time to update my threads besides there was no encouragement from nairalanders!

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
Infoseye: I just purchased an HTC One X....can anyone here show me how to root it and the benefits of rooting?

www.onexroot.com
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Infoseye(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
joeydozzy:

www.onexroot.com

Thanks I have been there already, I just wanted to see if any nigerian has tried making a video or guide as 9ja version
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
Infoseye:

Thanks I have been there already, I just wanted to see if any nigerian has tried making a video or guide as 9ja version

the steps there are very easy without any worry.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
@ Infoseye, still have it. you do know that there is a PSP emulator for Android. haven't tried it yet. got a slim psp with 32gb memory card with 36 games and emulators. don't play it much now; work is hectic. got a component cable to connect it to my TV but colour is still off, don't know why. is there now a working untethered IOS method that works? since you just got into the Android world, go to this website "sinfulandroid" .
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Infoseye(m): 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
That's even long story, there is all in one HTC root kit. Do everything will this baby with just a click of a mouse

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Infoseye(m): 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2013
Leopantro: @ Infoseye, still have it. you do know that there is a PSP emulator for Android. haven't tried it yet. got a slim psp with 32gb memory card with 36 games and emulators. don't play it much now; work is hectic. got a component cable to connect it to my TV but colour is still off, don't know why. is there now a working untethered IOS method that works? since you just got into the Android world, go to this website "sinfulandroid" .

Okay since you still have a psp, I will do some videos on new psp custom firmwares etc perhaps I will open a new psp thread, HTC since already there is an IPhone section on nairaland.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 2kurupt(m): 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
blackweaver:

how does the perfomance now compare with how it was on gingerbread? Is it laggy or smooth?

As smooth as butter. Am using old droid's rom. all sensors & jellybean tweaks work. And It's bug free too
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ibroscope89: 6:52am On Feb 05, 2013
@ Infoseye,.pls re open the psp thread
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ResourceMan(m): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2013
Android remains the greatest invention in cell phone technology, it is the best thing to happen since telephone.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by edoyad(m): 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E6PDgIwFg4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
shocked shocked angry

Wooooh! Check out the specs on this device being developed in China, Oppo Find. It will be one of the most advanced gadgets on this planet grin . This Android world is going crazzzzzy, Google unleashed a beast.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Infoseye(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
edoyad:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E6PDgIwFg4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
shocked shocked angry

Wooooh! Check out the specs on this device being developed in China, Oppo Find. It will be one of the most advanced gadgets on this planet grin . This Android world is going crazzzzzy, Google unleashed a beast.

atleast China are making head way while Nigeria the dumping ground of China is doing nothing! More grease to your elbows jor!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2013
^^ lol @ shut up and take my money

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by edoyad(m): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2013
Infoseye:

atleast China are making head way while Nigeria the dumping ground of China is doing nothing! More grease to your elbows jor!

Nor worry , naija nor dey carry last, give us time to master Android first grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Infoseye(m): 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
edoyad:

Nor worry , naija nor dey carry last, give us time to master Android first grin
lol when we have not manufactured a bicycle what possibly can Nigeria do? Except to import,assembly and sell! Woo call a spade a spade! Other countries are making the pace while Nigeria is just lagging behind.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Infoseye(m): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2013
The Specs of that phone is awesome!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Toroze(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2013
Infoseye: lol when we have not manufactured a bicycle what possibly can Nigeria do? Except to import,assembly and sell! Woo call a spade a spade! Other countries are making the pace while Nigeria is just lagging behind.
You might be right but some nigerian individuals are doing something about it. Ever hear of plirismobile makers of the pliris blaze and pliris blaze + . These are android phones made by nigerians for nigerians they also got other products but they are doing something about it. Wat are u doing about it?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Infoseye(m): 1:02am On Feb 06, 2013
Toroze: You might be right but some nigerian individuals are doing something about it. Ever hear of plirismobile makers of the pliris blaze and pliris blaze + . These are android phones made by nigerians for nigerians they also got other products but they are doing something about it. Wat are u doing about it?

Been realistic about it! angry Of cause we have talented Nigerians but tell me how many people know of your so called ''plirismobile makers of the pliris blaze and pliris blaze +''? Mention 1 person you know that uses or heard about this people? Am 100% sure you did not know either until you read it somewhere!

If even by chance they make grounds, is Nigeria willing to buy and use this so called Pliris blaze Nigerian made products? Be honest ANSWER ME!!!

Okay lets even assume by chance they actually develop this device will the government support it? not to talk of when Politics steps in this project you will not hear the end of it.

Even if a billionaire decides to sponsors this so called pliris blaze mobile product,Can this product compete with the other mobile makers in the market?

What about International standard,Quality And Durability? not to even talk of safety of users when our so called President cant protect Nigerians from Boko Harram mass murders!? We all know Nigerian is short coming when it comes to this aspect Cutting down on materials just to save cost!Infact who in this technology age will risk buying a NIGERIAN MADE MOBILE? grin grin grin They will rather settle for China made than caught dead uisng a nigerian made mobile!

Let me give you a live practical example explaining why I don't see Nigerians moving forward in terms of Technology at this present times!

Look at Dbanj, he came out some years ago making mouth and waves of manufacturing his own mobile phone called koko Mobile or whatever it was called thinking he could use his influence & popularity in the music industry.Sure his a proud Nigerian Super Star I respect him am a big fan cool aside that where did his koko mobile end up? lipsrsealed

Even till date I have not heard about the launch date of this phone even if the launching actually took place grin Abi how many people do you know or can say he/she has used this mobile? The least mobile device you can find in an average Nigerian hand is Nokia phone.

So my guy, just shut d fcukk up! and follow the crowed like the others.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 1:22am On Feb 06, 2013
The Wild Kingdoms
play.google.com.twk
THE WILD KINGDOMS is an
epic fantasy card game set in
the Yoruba kingdoms where
you build armies of creatures,
control forces of nature, and
use magical charms in a war
against your opponents. THE
WILD KINGDOMS combines
beautiful graphics, original
gameplay and fast paced
strategy.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by pheesayor(m): 6:16am On Feb 06, 2013
pheesayor: Good day peeps, watching dstv or any other satellite tv on my Samsung galaxy tab, any possibility?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by malikalhaj: 9:39am On Feb 06, 2013
[quote author=pheesayor][/quote]
Buy a drifta
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by flameforx(m): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2013
i have been hearing u guys talk about custom roms but i dont know much about it,plz guys how can i instal custom rom in my samsung s2 running on jellybean,which one is the best for it(cos i think they are many out there) and whats the benefit.

i really need help plz
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Toroze(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2013
Infoseye:

Been realistic about it! angry Of cause we have talented Nigerians but tell me how many people know of your so called ''plirismobile makers of the pliris blaze and pliris blaze +''? Mention 1 person you know that uses or heard about this people? Am 100% sure you did not know either until you read it somewhere!

If even by chance they make grounds, is Nigeria willing to buy and use this so called Pliris blaze Nigerian made products? Be honest ANSWER ME!!!

Okay lets even assume by chance they actually develop this device will the government support it? not to talk of when Politics steps in this project you will not hear the end of it.

Even if a billionaire decides to sponsors this so called pliris blaze mobile product,Can this product compete with the other mobile makers in the market?

What about International standard,Quality And Durability? not to even talk of safety of users when our so called President cant protect Nigerians from Boko Harram mass murders!? We all know Nigerian is short coming when it comes to this aspect Cutting down on materials just to save cost!Infact who in this technology age will risk buying a NIGERIAN MADE MOBILE? grin grin grin They will rather settle for China made than caught dead uisng a nigerian made mobile!

Let me give you a live practical example explaining why I don't see Nigerians moving forward in terms of Technology at this present times!

Look at Dbanj, he came out some years ago making mouth and waves of manufacturing his own mobile phone called koko Mobile or whatever it was called thinking he could use his influence & popularity in the music industry.Sure his a proud Nigerian Super Star I respect him am a big fan cool aside that where did his koko mobile end up? lipsrsealed

Even till date I have not heard about the launch date of this phone even if the launching actually took place grin Abi how many people do you know or can say he/she has used this mobile? The least mobile device you can find in an average Nigerian hand is Nokia phone.

So my guy, just shut d fcukk up! and follow the crowed like the others.
Like seriously i'm not kiddin here. I typed this whole response for you but then a friend who is a pschologist saw it and was like na ur type ain't gonna change even if i told him there was a nigerian tablet the encipher inye tablet that was lauded by cnn as "africa's answer to the ipad" you'd still say it's some peice of shyte. They say Imagination is The Only Weapon Against Reality. I'm done with this.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Infoseye(m): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2013
Toroze: Like seriously i'm not kiddin here. I typed this whole response for you but then a friend who is a pschologist saw it and was like na ur type ain't gonna change even if i told him there was a nigerian tablet the encipher inye tablet that was lauded by cnn as "africa's answer to the ipad" you'd still say it's some peice of shyte. They say Imagination is The Only Weapon Against Reality. I'm done with this.

You can even answer just 1 question I asked you above! Its sad....I have made my point clear if am wrong proof me wrong which you have totally failed todo! its typical of type, you see danger in front you still go closer to it.

Nigeria economy is in crisis! forget technology or talented Nigerians. If the Nation itself not moving forward in terms of Power sector for example then whats the point of investing in technology in Nigeria? Why are we still using generators to power electricity in your house if Nigeria has future in technology?

Take another example Nigeria has launched how many satellite so far? Yet we cant proudly say where it is in space, last I heard was it was lost in space imagine! Whereas it was just a toy the sent to space! WHY deceive nigerians?

Even the present tech we have in the Nigerian system is WACK!!! We are all victims of failed and unreliable services here in Nigeria.

You send money back home to Nigeria,they tell you system is done! Why? The ATM that is meant to be 24hrs they tell you out of service? then whats the point of ATM then? You pay your FCCUKing Electricity bill yet no POWER WTF!!!

The so called MTN,ETISALAT EVEN GLO service is a disappointment, Glo is still battling with stable 3G service when the same GLO in other countries are blazing on 4G service! SUcks!!! so many examples which am sure you are a victim of, so guy just shut the FCCUK UP!!! Stop pretending you dont see or hear whats happening around you in Nigeria.

So please I am speaking of reality here, say what it is. Nigeria economy is a mess! Whats your doub ass president doing? Are telling me you did not per take in the fuel subsidy riot last year? You Di*k-head!!! I have said enough and justified my point.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Toroze(m): 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
Ah my psychologist friend was right.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin

@Toroze, welcome to NL.

this is just a tip of the iceberg wink wink wink
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Toroze(m): 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2013
4llerbuntu: grin grin grin grin

@Toroze, welcome to NL.

this is just a tip of the iceberg wink wink wink
Eish 4llerbuntu una dey try like serious cause una wey be baba for don deal with this kind tin teh teh. we wey just the come up God go help us survive. Sha i see no reason arguing with some who shares the same iq with his age
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Infoseye(m): 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2013
Its like talking to a brick wall lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2013
Think different guy's cheesy
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Infoseye(m): 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2013
Brainrex: Think different guy's cheesy

Nice wall paper, what android device are you using?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ozor1: 8:12am On Feb 07, 2013
Brainrex: Think different guy's cheesy
pls how did u get 2go to work on your phone..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbe(m): 8:33am On Feb 07, 2013
2go works on android.

i dont use it but i tried a long while back. there is just one android version on the 2go site that is for HTC or so i think.

i installed it on my phone that’s not HTC and it worked. i think i told a few chaps about it here too and they used it.

check the 2go download page well, it should still be there, unless they have now removed it

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.