Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (993495 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 6:58am On Jan 26, 2013
I'm yet to make 3000 on the original game. so not playing this part 2 sad
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ceeboy: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2013
ceeboy: Hello guys,

I use the droidVpn + mtn bis...but the issue is that only a few of my apps connects.

I can only browse with opera mini...my atorrent works and my watsapp

But I cant access playstore and some apps that require data file downloads doesnt download.

Is anybody experiencing such?...a solution would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mfm04622: 11:57am On Jan 26, 2013
I need a phone that have a very good hotspot. that is that can generate wifi that i can connect other devices to. Recommendations pls?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by cyrielo(m): 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
4bobo: please i need genuine answer from users. I want to buy good android phone with 3g that has good battery life for moderate daily usage with only 30k or less with me. Iam considering galaxy y pro , but wen i read the review, i learnt that it has poor battery life and hangs alot . Please i need suggestion.
Or wch 3g android tab is durable with less than 200dollars i can order online and what realiable site can i get them,that you will recommend,folks
u might like this phhone plus its very cheap the ba3 is very goodTecno N3 Features

3.5 inch capacitive HVGA LCD touchscreen
Android v2.3.5 (Gingerbread) operating system
Full access to Google Play Store (over 500k apps and games available for download)
3D games support (compatible with Talking Tom, Fruit Ninja, Angry Birds etc)
3.0MP camera (no autofocus, no LED flash)
GPRS/EDGE/3G HSDPA/Wi-Fi internet access
Up to 7.2Mbps download speeds on 3G networks
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with internet sharing feature (Wi-Fi hotspot)
Dual SIM card support
800Mhz single-core processor
256MB RAM
512MB internal memory (free 8GB Tecno branded microSD card in the box)
External memory support (up to 32GB via microSD cards)
3.5mm audio jack
Stereo FM radio and MP3 music player
Bluetooth v3.0 with Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
Integration with popular social networking and IM apps (WhatsApp, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Skype etc)
Preinstalled essential Google apps (Gmail, Search, Messenger, Talk, Google Plus and YouTube)
Microsoft Office document viewer (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
PDF reader
Preloaded Android web browser and Opera Mini with excellent HTML support
12+1 months warranty

Technical specifications

Released November 2012
Dimensions: 115 x 62 x 11.7mm
Weight: Will be updated shortly
Screen size: 3.5 inches
Screen resolution: 320 x 480 pixels
Screen type: TFT capacitive touchscreen capable of displaying up to 256,000 colors
Multitouch gestures such as pinch to zoom supported
Automatic display rotation
SMS/MMS/Email/Push Mail and IM messaging
Essential apps (alarm, memo, sound recorder, Gmail, Maps, YouTube, Google Plus, Messenger, Talk, Search etc)
SNS integration
Android v2.3.5 operating system (Gingerbread)
256MB RAM
512MB internal memory (upgradeable to 32GB via microSD cards)
External memory support (up to 32GB via microSD cards, free 8GB card included in the box)
800Mhz single-core processor
3.5mm audio jack
Stereo FM radio and MP3 player
MP4/3GP/3GPP video player
microUSB v2.0 (charging via USB supported)
Bluetooth v3.0 with Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot feature
Maps
1400mAh Li-Ion battery
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by cyrielo(m): 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2013
I coolrecommend tecno N3 no kidding brother its a really good android phone and cheap. Google
The specs well that's the phone am using
[quote
author=mfm04622]I need a phone that have a very good hotspot. that is that can generate wifi that i can connect other devices to. Recommendations pls?[/quote]
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ballol(m): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2013
I bought a new Gionee infinity android phone about a month ago but, up to now i cant download anything from the apps store. It shows me erro 403 or 905 or something like that. please help.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2013
Temple Run 2 Imo is better than the original. It has flaws though, the bonuses ie diamond, magnet et al are harder to reach maybe because of the slopes that are really confusing.

I downloaded it yesterday and stopped at 400k but it's not as addictive as the original as I would have thought
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ballol(m): 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2013
honsule: The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.
I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today.
ENJOY wink

ballol: I bought a new Gionee infinity android phone about a month ago but, up to now i cant download anything from the apps store. It shows me erro 403 or 905 or something like that. please help.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ktqueeny: 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2013
pls is there an app in d android mkt that can display incoming callers location
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold17(m): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2013
ktqueeny: pls is there an app in d android mkt that can display incoming callers location
try "Truecaller - Global directory" not sure if it works in Nigeria o..we still de far behind
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2013
ktqueeny: pls is there an app in d android mkt that can display incoming callers location

Yes but not everything. Callapp will tell you what country the person is calling from. If you link it with social sites and you are online it will show you the persons profile picture on Facebook, twitter and or Linkin. Will also show their update status and some other info. It works even with numbers not stored on your phone but the person must have registered that number on a social site
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2013
Just return that sh$t and get a TECNO N3. All ur headaches are gone with the Tecno 4n

ballol: I bought a new Gionee infinity android phone about a month ago but, up to now i cant download anything from the apps store. It shows me erro 403 or 905 or something like that. please help.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewerex(m): 7:38am On Jan 27, 2013
ewerex: how can i install fifa12 galaxy ace? i think am going to need some help here

some one shuld pls help me with this
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold17(m): 8:27am On Jan 27, 2013
does airtel bis plan work with uc browser..only opera works on mine
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold17(m): 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2013
abeg o airtel don move my 1400,need u guys help..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dybaba(m): 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
Plz I need a good app killer.....thanks

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ktqueeny: 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2013
Aiit thnx
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dybaba(m): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
plz Is there any app that I can used to capture image on a web page or from anoder app?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold17(m): 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
dybaba: plz Is there any app that I can used to capture image on a web page or from anoder app?
don't u have any screenshot app
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
Even if you are not into gaming I seriously recommend you get this game Vritra. Its wonderful. Your phone must be able to handle HD though
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold17(m): 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
Leopantro: Even if you are not into gaming I seriously recommend you get this game Vritra. Its wonderful. Your phone must be able to handle HD though
Leo abeg help airtel don move my 1400..nothing is working
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by cyrielo(m): 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2013
Please every 1 is there any BIS plan that could work on my android phone From any network...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
raynold17 :

have you checked your data? *123*10#
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3kay945(m): 12:09am On Jan 28, 2013
Leopantro: Even if you are not into gaming I seriously recommend you get this game Vritra. Its wonderful. Your phone must be able to handle HD though

what is it about I don't do gaming thing.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 12:11am On Jan 28, 2013
raynold17 :

Wish I could help but I don't use airtel. Network is too slow in my area
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3kay945(m): 12:16am On Jan 28, 2013
raynold17 :

Also try *141*712*0#
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by KazeKage1: 9:11am On Jan 28, 2013
How trust-worthy are these fingerprint security apps? I'm scared to give em a try now that my cerberus has expired. Any ideas?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Saksreal(f): 9:26am On Jan 28, 2013
cyrielo: Please every 1 is there any BIS plan that could work on my android phone From any network...
Airtel works(No settings is needed). U get Igb For N1400.

U can also try Glo, but u'll need to change your APN to "Blackberry.net". U get 3gb for N1500

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Saksreal(f): 9:29am On Jan 28, 2013
KazeKage1: How trust-worthy are these fingerprint security apps? I'm scared to give em a try now that my cerberus has expired. Any ideas?
Fingerprint apps are apps that are used to fool others. It is not ur fingerprint that actually opens the phone but the number of beeps.

Try it and everyone will fall for that Trick.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold17(m): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
joeydozzy:

yeah shows me I still have a complete plan but nothing works.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold17(m): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
joeydozzy:

yeah shows me I still have a complete plan but nothing works... you send bcm to 440 ryt?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold17(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2013
Saksreal:
Airtel works(No settings is needed). U get Igb For N1400.

U can also try Glo, but u'll need to change your APN to "Blackberry.net". U get 3gb for N1500
glo to risky

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.