Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** (6967 Views)

Poll: Vote for Mr. Nairaland *criteria is based on brains and looks* Nominees

190: 14% (5 votes)
Sagamite: 5% (2 votes)
Killz: 37% (13 votes)
2buff: 14% (5 votes)
Debosky: 28% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Mr. Nairaland

Mynd_44: 39% (13 votes)
Yorisb: 6% (2 votes)
Bennyraz: 12% (4 votes)
Acidtalk: 30% (10 votes)
Sauron: 12% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Zionking: 13% (4 votes)
Lefulefu: 30% (9 votes)
Seun: 50% (15 votes)
Freshdude: 3% (1 vote)
Kadata: 3% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Beaf: 33% (1 vote)
MRBROWNJAY: 33% (1 vote)
Moonraker: 0% (0 votes)
Pdude: 0% (0 votes)
Mynd_44: 33% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Mr.Nairaland

Beaf: 17% (5 votes)
MR.BROWNJAY: 46% (13 votes)
Moonraker: 3% (1 vote)
PDUDE: 3% (1 vote)
Lord Reed: 28% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Tyche(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2012
I quite see your point but it's not their fault to be popular.
tpia@:
the popular ones should be disqualified plz.

always the same names everytime, and they also tend to be quite anti whatever.

let's have reasonable people for once- most of the names already have enough publicity and bands of followers.

una no relate to bill gates the owner of the internet.

just my rant which anybody is free to ignore.
Moreso, they did not nominate themselves.
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by ariyebaba(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2012
Faceless people ?
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by tpia5: 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2012
@ tuche

yeah, whatever.

just let's see some new names, that's all.

the internet no be anybody's papa's land.
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
~vicky~:
[size=50pt]hmmmmmmmm

*loading*[/size]
Sijo01: Hmmmmm!
*thinking*
make una nominate jare
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2012
Since nobody answered my question, I'm going to base my selection on my own criteria:
ROYAL-VII/Despicable-VII: He brings diversity to Nairaland. Quite knowledgeable and intelligent. Vicious command of words!
Richfella: nothing special. He sounds really normal. And on Naialand, that's a f*cking big deal! Alot of ppl on here are abnormal! He seems like someone i can actually have a conversation with in real life
MrbrownJAY: very mature guy
Logicboy: though it's quite impossible for me to ever agree with him, this old guy is quite knowlegeable
yuzedo: i swear i just like this guy 4 nothing
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2012
Tyche: I quite see your point but it's not their fault to be popular.

Moreso, they did not nominate themselves.

True. But I also get what tpia is saying. It's obvious people would vote for their buddies. I was pretty unbiased with my nominees, in terms that I chose people who actually contribute well to threads, not because they're popular. Then again, this is the internet.
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2012
Shollypopz: Since nobody answered my question, I'm going to base my selection on my own criteria:
ROYAL-VII/Despicable-VII: He brings diversity to Nairaland. Quite knowledgeable and intelligent. Vicious command of words!
Richfella: nothing special. He sounds really normal. And on Naialand, that's a f*cking big deal! Alot of ppl on here are abnormal! He seems like someone i can actually have a conversation with in real life
Logicboy: though it's quite impossible for me to ever agree with him, this old guy is quite knowlegeable
madam, we are talking abt swagger, looks and I.Q. Not I.Q alone Though u pack sum sense sha cheesy this is not the poster of the year award. It's Mr.NAIRALAND! A reciprocate of Mr.NIGERIA.
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Mynd44: 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
If Idowu does not win this, na wash
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2012
bennyraz: madam, we are talking abt swagger, looks and I.Q. Not I.Q alone Though u pack sum sense sha cheesy this is not the poster of the year award. It's Mr.NAIRALAND! A reciprocate of Mr.NIGERIA.

LOL.
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2012
bennyraz: madam, we are talking abt swagger, looks and I.Q. Not I.Q alone Though u pack sum sense sha cheesy this is not the poster of the year award. It's Mr.NAIRALAND! A reciprocate of Mr.NIGERIA.
my bad, i have nothing to say then
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Idowuogbo(f): 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2012

Lmao!!! Ode ni e! grin
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2012
Mynd_44: If Idowu does not win this, na wash
Dem go rig am

Ode! cheesy
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
Shollypopz: Since nobody answered my question, I'm going to base my selection on my own criteria:
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by london2lasgidi(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
What is the yardstick? Una get wahala for una forum die i swear.
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Mynd44: 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dem go rig am

Ode! cheesy
Rig wetin? Dem no go wan die nah
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2012
Shollypopz:
my bad, i have nothing to say then
yes u do have & u can nominate & vote 4 one person grin
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Idowuogbo(f): 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
Rig wetin? Dem no go wan die nah
Oya na! Vote Badosky osky.....
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Lmao!!! Ode ni e! grin
u see why mynd_44 dey nominate u cheesy
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Tyche(m): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2012
Mynd_44: If Idowu does not win this, na wash
Don't know who needs glasses between You and I. The contest is for men.
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Fourcade(m): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Fourcade(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2012
Omega25red et Lord_Reed
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by london2lasgidi(m): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2012
bennyraz...

Change your topic to best looking guy and strictly females & our other kind of brothers.
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2012
london2lasgidi: What is the yardstick? Una get wahala for una forum die i swear.
swagger, looks & IQ
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Mynd44: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
Tyche:
Don't know who needs glasses between You and I. The contest is for men.
And the person I voted for is a what? Take your time ooo. No make we scatter this election ooo
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Tyche(m): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2012
Methinks MBJ is leading with 2 votes.
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Tyche(m): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
And the person I voted for is a what? Take your time ooo. No make we scatter this election ooo
Bennyraz should invite police and election monitors asap.
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Mynd44: 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2012
Tyche:
you have been warned
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2012
Tyche:
chief electoral officer, pls relay d result so far. You need to be updating us o
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Tyche(m): 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2012
Yield:
From your nominations, you must be very very observant.
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Tyche(m): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2012
bennyraz: chief electoral officer, pls relay d result so far. You need to be updating us o
I hereby tender my resignation(which is very rare in naija).
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2012
I nominate moonraker.
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by kandiikane(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2012
Prize-e-nairaland car, e-1 million naira and an e-modelling contract so the world can see the winner's fine face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk / Never Wear Any Of These To Visit Your Boyfriend, It May Lead To Break Up / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.