Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? (4885 Views)

When Will Tinubu And Co Be Invited By Efcc? / Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? / WHO WILL TINUBU BACK IN 2015? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by walton1(m): 7:36am On Jun 27, 2012
Yes declaration of asset his for public officials let's compare the assets he declared 1999 and 2007 and see that he has stolen enmass of lagos state wealth in which he used to get this properties. He is at thief and corrupt poilitician.
Let ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ come out and tell us the

1 Like

Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Beaf: 7:56am On Jun 27, 2012
walton1: Yes declaration of asset his for public officials let's compare the assets he declared 1999 and 2007 and see that he has stolen enmass of lagos state wealth in which he used to get this properties. He is at thief and corrupt poilitician.
Let ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ come out and tell us the

Simple as. cool
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 27, 2012
It must be the ACN/CPC mergence talk that's ruffling some feathers. What are you afraid of?
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by doofanc: 8:23am On Jun 27, 2012
What is funny thread.

Ok, let us for the sake of argument agree Tinubu has indeed enriched himself illegally. Whose duty is it to ensure he's brought to book? Will the fact that an alleged criminal is freely walking the streets not be an indictment on the govt of d day?
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Beaf: 8:37am On Jun 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

It must be the ACN/CPC [b]mergence [/b]talk that's ruffling some feathers. What are you afraid of?

"Mergence!" shocked shocked shocked
Ki le wi? Lolzzz!
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Beaf: 8:39am On Jun 27, 2012
doofanc: What is funny thread.

Ok, let us for the sake of argument agree Tinubu has indeed enriched himself illegally. Whose duty is it to ensure he's brought to book? Will the fact that an alleged criminal is freely walking the streets not be an indictment on the govt of d day?

Since it is the citizens duty, we are here doing our part. We might even make a citizens arrest.
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 27, 2012
Beaf:

"Mergence!" shocked shocked shocked
Ki le wi? Lolzzz!

What a joke. I'm not even going to attempt to correct your ediocy.

Ileke-IdI:
It must be the ACN/CPC mergence talk that's ruffling some feathers. What are you afraid of?

1 Like

Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 27, 2012
Tinubu is a hypocrite
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by DuduNegro: 9:12am On Jun 27, 2012
Ogbiaboy: Tinubu is a hypocrite

. . .all politicians are, and he's a dayam good career politician. Say something else.
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by sheyguy: 9:13am On Jun 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
i wonder what he is trying to checkmate here when GEJ the current No 1 citizen "does not give a damn" about his own asset declaration. It seems somebody has lost track of His 'loot' halfway into his lootocrazy journey. . . Afterall na 'our' turn to rule and chop . . . Lol
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Biodup: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2012
I hate this thief called tinubu with passion.
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by BlackBaron: 9:21am On Jun 27, 2012
In a sane society, the likes of a questionable Tininbu and an incompetent law breaking President would never be fit to hold office.

Especially the latter on a televised tv broadcast saw fit to display a level of brazen arrogance disregarding the tenets of the constitution he is meant to uphold.

Well this is Nigeria where few are sane...
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 27, 2012
Biodup: I hate this thief called tinubu with passion.
Just vote wisely in 2015.

A genius thief (Tinubu) or a ret[i]ar[/i]ded ragamuffin thief (GEJ).
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by DuduNegro: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2012
you know what, maybe we should vote women candidates in 2015?

Ibebe-Idi, what do u think? smiley
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 27, 2012
Dudu_Negro: you know what, maybe we should vote women candidates in 2015?

Ibebe-Idi, what do u think? smiley

If these women are qualified, then I'll def vote for them. If they're not, like Dora Akunyili, then probably not.
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by deshclones(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2012
Beaf: Where did Tinubu get the money for this?

you are not enlightened man...this is phase one of the oriental hotel...phase two is 10times bigger than this...its like 98% completed....will try and upload the pics......with numerous estates springing up...you even missed out royal gardens estate in ajah....or the mighty estate on monastery road ajah..the estate is been constructed by julius berger..it will be a masterpiece upon completion...leave matter jor...lagosians are very gullible...they love the guy regardless...leave them to revel in their foolery.
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by DuduNegro: 9:53am On Jun 27, 2012
I think genuine fresh air should start with woman as President. Someone in the legacy of Mrs Kuti. Your time is coming Ileke, you should start grooming.

Dont forget your brother, I will hold the political frontier for you. . . . Beaf will dobale and pay respect for you or I will drain his creek into the ocean. creek rascal!
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by naptu2: 10:08am On Jun 27, 2012
It's on record that he declared his assets after his first term. Don't know about his second term though.

The bureau claimed in a seven-paragraph affidavit supporting the charge, deposed to by Ikechi Iwuagwu, a deputy director, that “on 4th of March, 2003, before the expiration of the first term in office of Governor Bola Tinubu, an asset declaration form CCB-1 was sent to the accused person as a public officer. The accused person declared his assets and liabilities in the said form and returned the form to our office on 6th January, 2004. A copy of the said form is hereby attached and marked as Exhibit “A.”All the assets declared by the accused person are as indicated in the assets declaration from CCB-1. The accused person did not declare any other things/assets or the operation of several foreign bank accounts in the said assets declaration form CCB-1 submitted by the accused person marked as Exhibit A. I was informed by Mr. O. T. Olatigbe, counsel handling this matter, and I verily believe him that the accused person is still operating several foreign bank accounts which he did not declare before the Code of Conduct Bureau.”

http://tribune.com.ng/sun/front-page-articles/5040-code-of-conduct-bureau-vs-tinubu-us-uk-banks-release-accounts-details-ex-gov-may-be-declared-wanted-he-lied-on-oath-bureau-srln-us-group-react
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2012
With this puerile attempt to deflect the lens of probity shown at a decrepit administration in an altogether different direction, we once again have clear evidence of our generation's moral bankruptcy.

As I see it, as long as we continue to justify the theft of our commonwealth (from any quarter) under the guise of ethnic loyalty, all that awaits Nigeria is a re-run of 1966.
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 27, 2012
eGuerrilla: With this puerile attempt to deflect the lens of probity shown at a decrepit administration in an altogether different direction, we once again have clear evidence of our generation's moral bankruptcy.

As I see it, as long as we continue to justify the theft of our commonwealth (from any quarter) under the guise of ethnic loyalty, all that awaits Nigeria is a re-run of 1966.

ehrrrm. . . . ehrrrrrrmm. . . .
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by folem: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2012
When will Fashola declare his assets?
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Orikinla(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2012
His assets are not declarable for now.
Do you want the short list or the long list? grin
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by jamace(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2012
GEJ is not ready to fight corruption, so why ask TINUBU, or any other citizen for that matter, to declare his assets?.

See Beaf using the diversionary antics of his master on this forum to shift attention from more important and burning issues. Na wa o! shocked

Beaf, please go and defend your oga on PRESIDENTIAL MEDIA CHAT threads in this FORUM.
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Elueme: 11:37am On Jun 27, 2012
ballabriggs: When would Jona fire Omokri and Oronto Douglas?
U are a blind bug I think. What has ORonto and OMokri done to warrant public scrutiny or sack? At times guys like u make fun of important national forum as dis wen important discuss is being tabled
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by ODB1: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2012
Tinubu made his first millions from drugs.
He should be sharing a cell in federal max in Colorado right next to abdulmattalab
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Elueme: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2012
Tinubu has always been a green snake under a green grass.. One of the self adjudged righteous men who has sucked their people dried all because we r in a dispensation where sentiment has eroded reasoning. Come 2 think, r all ACN past leaders corruption free? Y has no ACN govt come 2 expose d misdeed of their kinsmen as PDP has done on countless occasions? Or they r saints... ACN is one party that ll hire thugs and miscreants all the way from Lagos to abj to cause commotion when their leaders r being tried for issues relating to corruption... My advise to these hypoc rates, ' u should be fair in ur dealings and criticism of PDP cos we knw u ll be worse when entrusted with power, in fact a monster ll emerge out of you just as mr SAN is doing in Lagos

1 Like

Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by esere826: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2012
Beaf: Tinubu is known to own hotel boats bought in the UK; platatial homes in VI and scattered across Lagos and Abuja, grand hotels in Victoria Island, the Nations Newspaper and airline, his brother fronts for him as owner of Oando.

Tinubu is not known to have ever declared his assets. How can he prove that he got so wealthy off an annual governors salary of less than N4million?
There is also nothing in his biography below that can account for his astonishing wealth either, yet his 60th birthday bash cost N2billion.

http://www.africa-confidential.com/whos-who-profile/id/2726/

Reno,

wen u wan also declare ur own asset?
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by pcicero(m): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2012
Though no love lost for Tinubu but even your president doesn't give a damn about declaring his own asset so what are we saying here?

Tinubu had been arraigned by before a court of law for breaking CCB laws or whatever but was discharged and acquitted.

So, leave him out of this. It is not a proxy battle. GEJ, your principal, is the president. Tinubu is neither a governor nor the president.
Dumbjoe should lead by example
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Olaolufred(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2012
I will be part of the team of people who will press on him to do so.
on the condition that:
(1) Jonaatani has declared his. and,
(2) Tinubu is elected again into any political office.
This will be sooooooooooooooooooooo nice.
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Beaf: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2012
Olaolufred: I will be part of the team of people who will press on him to do so.
on the condition that:
(1) Jonaatani has declared his. and,
(2) Tinubu is elected again into any political office.
This will be sooooooooooooooooooooo nice.

Oh shut up!
Number one on your list is even a blatant and desperate lie.
Tinubu is a thief and we all know it. I am shocked that nobody has even tried to defend his stolen wealth. In fact, many of you hypocrites have called him a "smart" thief! May I never have such dull, immoral and corrupt children! Olorun maje!

Lets extend your puerile premise:

I'm sure when the trial for the next armed robber comes up, someone like you who has benefited from the blood money would come up with the oblique and insanely daft argument to justify sending them away scott-free, "because Tinubu has not accounted for his stolen assets."
Or maybe, you would even justify the freeing of a rap'ist that has molested yours, because you hope for personal gain. Of course, your amazingly foolish argument would be that Tinubu is walking free, so rap'sts should walk free too.

Bro, you people are as corrupt and thieving as Tinubu.

Critical thinking is a necessary skill, bruv.
Shame.
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Beaf: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2012
deshclones:

you are not enlightened man...this is phase one of the oriental hotel...phase two is 10times bigger than this...its like 98% completed....will try and upload the pics......with numerous estates springing up...you even missed out royal gardens estate in ajah....or the mighty estate on monastery road ajah..the estate is been constructed by julius berger..it will be a masterpiece upon completion...leave matter jor...lagosians are very gullible...they love the guy regardless...leave them to revel in their foolery.

Thanks for the list, bro. I have really barely scratched the surface of the evidence that Tinubu is an epic thief possesed with immorality on an industrial scale.
Are Lagosians gullible? It is frightening! If it wasn't so tragic, it would be comedic.
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2012
Useless thread from a jobless poster.

Poster, you post everytime - morning, afternoon, night; you no get work? Are you sure your source of income is clean?

Are you a drug pusher or you keep money for dirty politicians? Show that you are cleaner than Tinubu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Hosts Russian Ambassador, Seeks Nig-russia Cooperation In Railways. / How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP / Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.