Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? (4884 Views)

When Will Tinubu And Co Be Invited By Efcc? / Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? / WHO WILL TINUBU BACK IN 2015? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Olaolufred(m): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2012
Beaf:

Oh shut up!
Number one on your list is even a blatant and desperate lie.
Tinubu is a thief and we all know it. I am shocked that nobody has even tried to defend his stolen wealth. In fact, many of you hypocrites have called him a "smart" thief! May I never have such dull, immoral and corrupt children! Olorun maje!

Lets extend your puerile premise:

I'm sure when the trial for the next armed robber comes up, someone like you who has benefited from the blood money would come up with the oblique and insanely daft argument to justify sending them away scott-free, "because Tinubu has not accounted for his stolen assets."
Or maybe, you would even justify the freeing of a rap'ist that has molested yours, because you hope for personal gain. Of course, your amazingly foolish argument would be that Tinubu is walking free, so rap'sts should walk free too.

Bro, you people are as corrupt and thieving as Tinubu.

Critical thinking is a necessary skill, bruv.
Shame.

Tinubu is by the side.
I should even hold Jonataani responsible for not bringing him to book if he has any evidence against him.
I wish you BEEF can suply the evidences you've got.
If he is prosecuted and billions from him could come back to the common man, I would have been more glad.
Alas, Jona won't because they all have secrets being kept that they are all aware of in their covens.
So, Jona can prosecute him if he has reasons to do so.
But sure Tinubu does not hold elected office at present.
You can dance naked in the market or do whatever you want.
I have made my point.
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Beaf: 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2012
Olaolufred:

Tinubu is by the side.
I should even hold Jonataani responsible for not bringing him to book if he has any evidence against him.
I wish you BEEF can suply the evidences you've got.
If he is prosecuted and billions from him could come back to the common man, I would have been more glad.
Alas, Jona won't because they all have secrets being kept that they are all aware of in their covens.
So, Jona can prosecute him if he has reasons to do so.
But sure Tinubu does not hold elected office at present.
You can dance naked in the market or do whatever you want.
I have made my point.

That is what this thread is about. It is a citizens job to name thieves, fraudsters and forgers.
The only reason anyone would defend Tinubu is if they are thieves, fraudsters and forgers like him.

Where did Tinubu get the money to build a massive estate of houses like these on less than N4 million per annum as a governor?

Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
jamace: [size=18pt]GEJ is not ready to fight corruption, so why ask TINUBU, or any other citizen for that matter, to declare his assets?.

See Beaf using the diversionary antics of his master on this forum to shift attention from more important and burning issues. Na wa o! shocked

Beaf, please go and defend your oga on PRESIDENTIAL MEDIA CHAT threads in this FORUM.[/size]

He thinks he's distracting ppl with this thread hmm. Next month I'm still going to dig that Media Chat thread out to open GEJ's yansh.
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by ikeyman00(m): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2012
@@@@

beaf keep the goood work!

keep exposing them all

to the rest keep up
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Beaf: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2012
www.nairaland.com/attachments/524033_TinubuTif_jpg4a6f1ebf2f823fa79b6b462d5a62baa6

[size=14pt]Brief Expose On Bola Ahmed Tinubu [/size]
By Maxymilliano

Yekini Amoda Ogunlere, also known as Bola Tinubu (name belongs to a late former student in the US, where Yekini served 7 years on a drug conviction), already makes over N50 billion per month from Lagos State alone.

N4.5 billion of that comes from the Admiralty Toll Plaza.

About N6 billion comes from his illegal and unconstitutional sand-dredging activities (every sand dredger in Lagos State pays him up to 50% of their earnings).

Another cool N500 billion is expected from the Lekki Free Zone project.

N70 billion came in directly from the land on which the Lakowe Lakes Golf resort is sitting in Ibeju Lekki, which he personally gave to ARM (another of his front companies, which he bought out from GTB while still governor of Lagos State - his people will be quick to say that it was a Management Buy Out, but the question is, where did "management" find that money?)

Billions of that comes from the returns produced by shares formerly belonging to Lagos State in Eko Hotels, which he converted through several fronts between 1999 and 2006 in several shady transactions that brought him and the Chaghoury brothers together in Hitech Construction, a decidedly low-tech outfit of bricklayers.

More billions come from his appropriation of 50% of the investment of the WEMPCO Group in the Oriental Hotel business at "Admiralty Circle" Maroko.

Yet more seeps out of his illegal investment of loans obtained for the expansion of the Lekki-Epe Expressway by his ARM business in the construction of what is now the 4 Points by Sheraton Hotel, almost directly opposite the Oriental.

Still more billions come from his rapacious acquisition of land, the commonwealth of the people of Lagos, like the land which now accomodates his Royal Gardens Estate, a massive but failed real estate project at Ajah, or the land on which the even bigger Beechwood Estate, within which the rather shoddy Adeva Gardens estate sits.

Eko Akete estate, a sprawling 200 hectare "joint venture" between LSDPC and ASI Systems Ltd, has also been converted to his personal use, with him ceding it to his corrupt Lebanese friends and partners, the Chaghoury brothers. They're now building a horrible concrete jungle on it....on a profit share scheme with Yekini Amoda Ogunlere, aka Bola Ahmed Tinubu. If you ask officials of Fashola's government, they'll tell you that it's on the "Private Developers Scheme". Yeah, right

Oando, built up with funds stolen directly from Ibile Holdings Ltd, borrowed by them from the then Eko International Bank, also contributes more than its fair share of "Tinubu's" wealth. Ibile Holdings borrowed around N2 billion, under the management of Hakeem Adewusi, later to become the Finance Commissioner of Lagos State, and immediately laundered same into the coffers of Oando, who used the money to purchase FG shares in UNIPETROL and AGIP from a National Council on Privatisation led by "Tinubu's" pal, Abubakar Atiku. Oando was to later prove very useful politically, when "Tinubu" bankrolled the run-off election that saw the emergence of John Atta Mills as the President of Ghana. "Bola Tinubu" is now the "owner" of Ghana, and Mills is his direct lapdog, thanks to Oando dollars!

https://www.nairaland.com/900822/brief-expose-bola-ahmed-tinubu
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2012
Beaf:

That is what this thread is about. It is a citizens job to name thieves, fraudsters and forgers.
The only reason anyone would defend Tinubu is if they are thieves, fraudsters and forgers like him.

Where did Tinubu get the money to build a massive estate of houses like these on less than N4 million per annum as a governor?

You're just a very funny boy. i'm not surprised anyway as you have no regular job. your work is to serve as errand boy to corrupt politicians. yet you are shouting tinubu. embarassed

tell me, how can tinubu build 3D houses? you used the plenty time you have at your disposal to paste ordinary 3d houses and estates. shame. embarassed embarassed

can you post your present job in your resume?
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Beaf: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2012
^
...And your idol, Tinubu is not a corrupt politician, thief, fraudster, forger and monster? shocked
Wonders!

Its no surprise from the way you belittle gross corruption anyway. You'll make a great "wife" for Farouk.
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2012
Beaf: ^
...And your idol, Tinubu is not a corrupt politician, thief, fraudster, forger and monster? shocked
Wonders!

Its no surprise from the way you belittle gross corruption anyway. You'll make a great "wife" for Farouk.

Just as you don't have respect for tinubu is the same way nobody respects you too. You know why? It is because you don't have a respectable job. Why do you spend all your hours on the internet?what type of work do you do? How is an average day for u? Convince me that you are a better character than tinubu.
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Beaf: 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2012
Activa:

Just as you don't have respect for tinubu is the same way nobody respects you too. You know why? It is because you don't have a respectable job. Why do you spend all your hours on the internet?what type of work do you do? How is an average day for u? Convince me that you are a better character than tinubu.

Lol! What a flood of tears for your idol, Tinubu. Do you generally love thieves and conmen?

Introduction to a fraud, thief and drug baron
Can you show me your idol, Tinubu's fathers compound in Lagos (or is he really from Osun shocked)? Can you tell us his real name? Do you know his real age? Why does nobody remember him from school days? What school did he attend? Where is his fathers village? What uni did he go to? Why was he indicted for drug pushing in the US?

[size=14pt]Where did this man...[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/679207_Tinubu_2_jpg5b7a4b13d670a3251ad9a6a1d8aa1ffd

[size=14pt]...Get N2billion to celebrate a fake 60th birthday?[/size]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/463732_bola-tinubu-birthday_jpg0c5907df0a0b528dc50f671e3127e2fb[/img]

1 Like

Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Beaf: 1:10am On Jun 28, 2012

1 Like

Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Beaf: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2012
Where are those "holy" winshes who worship the drug baron? angry
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by desky8374: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
Re: When Will Tinubu Declare His Assets? by Beaf: 10:31pm On Jun 28
Where are those "holy" winshes who worship the drug baron?

Nowhere to be found..confronted with hard evidence..they are silenced
ORO PESI JE..ORO DI HUMM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP / Donald Trump In Twitter Spat With Saudi Prince Alwaleed / Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.