Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Balling My Ex But In Love With The Next - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Balling My Ex But In Love With The Next (943 Views)

In Love With Ex, But Keeping Up With My Girlfriend. / ‘I Am Sleeping With 2 Other Guys To Help Me Forget About My Ex But It Is Not Wor / In love with my Ex, but I am married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Balling My Ex But In Love With The Next by Pacify: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2012
I'm in serious dilemma cos I'm currently balling my ex-girlfriend but madly in love with my current girlfriend. My current girlfriend is a virgin has always remained so, worst of all she lives in another state cos of work whereas my ex-girlfriend stays in lagos and is ready 2 meet up whenever the 'agro' arises. I need serious help 2 break dis jinx. Non-insultive suggestions will be kindly appreciated.
Re: Balling My Ex But In Love With The Next by Mynd44: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2012
So you need advice on how to stop being the lowest form of life on earth(a cheat) abi?
Try not cheating
Re: Balling My Ex But In Love With The Next by Dondav(m): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2012
Pacify: . Non-insultive suggestions will be kindly appreciated.
Yeah! Right...
That's cos u know u're a M.other.fucke.r!!
Re: Balling My Ex But In Love With The Next by Pacify: 11:26am On Jun 27, 2012
Dondav:
Yeah! Right...
That's cos u know u're a M.other.fucke.r!!

If you do not have any sensible contributions to make, why not stay clear..smh
Re: Balling My Ex But In Love With The Next by Godmother(f): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2012
@OP

The fact that u knw what u re doing is wrong is the first step ( though I wonder how you would take it if the tables were turned). Anyways you have to MAKE UP your mind not to call ur ex and stick with it. It will take some will power but I'm sure it can be done

1 Like

Re: Balling My Ex But In Love With The Next by Pacify: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2012
Godmother: @OP

The fact that u knw what u re doing is wrong is the first step ( though I wonder how you would take it if the tables were turned). Anyways you have to MAKE UP your mind not to call ur ex and stick with it. It will take some will power but I'm sure it can be done

I appreciate your candid advise
Re: Balling My Ex But In Love With The Next by drnoel: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2012
Re: Balling My Ex But In Love With The Next by cindyrella(f): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2012
You want advice abi?
Anytime you feel like cheating on your gf, Rob pepper on your J't, I am sure you will be able to control it by then... undecided undecided

Abeg NEXT!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Dont Keep Boyfriend N Husband Sntachers As Your Friends! / Can U Sell Ur Long Hair Or Ur Only Car To Please Ur Partner? / How To Show Nigerian Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.