Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,819 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? (2341 Views)

Strictly For My Darling Kashybaby. / Can You Afford A Romatic Weekend With Your Darling? / When Was The Last Time Your Darling Treated You Special? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by Orikinla(m): 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2007
What will you give her or him for Christmas?

The Christmas is fast approaching and thoughts of Christmas presents fill the mind.

I have a special gift for my darling, but I am wondering if you would appreciate it.
This gift can last for five years.

In my younger days, I loved to give books, but I noticed that they thought the books were not good enough. They forgot that a book can be more expensive than a dress.
Some books cost $50 per copy and that's twice the price of the T-Shirts sold in my store.

Christmas hampers are being displayed at the popular stores in Apongbon, Stop Centre on Allen Avenue and Victoria Island and other super markets.
I love giving gifts and I was called Father Christmas years ago until I turned my attention to giving seed grants to the poor and needy.
N15, 000 is enough to help a poor widow start a lucrative trade.
N20, 000 can buy shares in a Nigerian bank for a young girlfriend.

What are you going to give your darling for Christmas?

Please, no cliche.
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by yimiton(f): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2007
Are you thinking of picking the bill? grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by iice(f): 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2007
Myself tongue grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by COLLINSibe(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2007
MEN TO BE CANDID

I DON'T REALLY KNOW WAT TO GIVE MY SHODY

AT XMAS.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE.
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by ayefele200(m): 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2007
COLLINSibe:

MEN TO BE CANDID

I DON'T REALLY KNOW WAT TO GIVE MY SHODY

AT XMAS.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE.
a pack of MAGNUM, basicaly the family pack
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by hollandis(f): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2007
raincoat
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by ufobabe(f): 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2007
well,

am still thinking.

what do guys really appreciate as a gift from a BABE?
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by Orikinla(m): 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2007
I will take a collection of gifts to her or send the gifts to her in Abuja.
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by sylvex(f): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2007
Thank God i dont av a gee so i wont think of giving any guy an x-mas gift!!!! grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by zignor(m): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2007
sylvex:

Thank God i don't av a gee so i wont think of giving any guy an x-mas gift!!!! grin

Really? undecided

lol grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by 9star(m): 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2007
sylvex:

Thank God i don't av a gee so i wont think of giving any guy an x-mas gift!!!! grin

Guys take note!!
She is apparently telling u to come for her.
Buzz her fast,

Orikinla:

I will take a collection of gifts to her or send the gifts to her in Abuja.

so u hv a gurl in abj and u r were?
dont allow any girl to deceive u ooo especially dos abj chics
Its real ooo,
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by sylvex(f): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2007
9star:

Guys take note!!
She is apparently telling u to come for her.
Buzz her fast,

na wa oo, like as if i'd ask u to fill form, why not be the 1st to show the green light then the rest will follow suit tongue
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by 9star(m): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2007
sylvex:

na wa oo, like as if i'd ask u to fill form, why not be the 1st to show the green light then the rest will follow suit tongue

I was tinking i will be 2 hot 4 u sha,
but i can jst manage since r single n searching.
Hope ur not lousy?cus i cant stand dat.
Holla,
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by omega25red(m): 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2007
she is getting an ipod nano and ear rings
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2007
a good F UCK
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by Orikinla(m): 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2007
9star:

so u hv a girl in abj and you're were?
don't allow any girl to deceive u ooo especially dos abj chics
Its real ooo,

9star,
I have a very good MOU with her and any magomago, that is the end of the show.
I move on to the next chapter.

You know I write. So, it would be another story to amuse and entertain my readers.
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2007
I need a Darling before Christmas oh.
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by 9star(m): 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2007
aisha2:

I need a Darling before Christmas oh.

Aisha am here. wink
Ya ki ke ina zamu hadu?
ki bu go mun
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by ettehgate(m): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2007
HABBA MALLAM
ahankali mana
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by ettehgate(m): 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2007
kwo tana sama a ritalori ne baka sani ba
kwo karuwa ita eke ne baka sani
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by kateflow(f): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2007
abeg make una no sale me here
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by ettehgate(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2007
what?
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by 9star(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2007
ettehgate:

kwo tana sama a ritalori ne baka sani ba
kwo karuwa ita eke ne baka sani

haba kai ma.
ai mu nan wasa mu ke yi.
Kwo ita karuwa chei ai ba ruwa na
ah shei kai ma ka na gi hausa na.
kai baban mutun ne fa.
mai iike faruwa?
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2007
Haba ettehgate, wani magana kai nan. Haba mai da magnan karuwanchi anan. A din ga magna da hankali Dan Allah, Ba kyau haka.
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2007
Nada.

The joys of being single. grin grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by ettehgate(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2007
@aisha2,
don Allah ayankuri
ni ina wasa ne grin

@9star,
kana zama ina ne a abuja?

ni ina gwagwalada
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by 9star(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2007
aisha2:

Haba ettehgate, wani magana kai nan. Haba mai da magnan karuwanchi anan. A din ga magna da hankali Dan Allah, Ba kyau haka.

Aisha dan Allah ki yi hankuri kin ji.
ya ki ke?
ina ki ke ?ni nna kaduna ke fa?
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by kateflow(f): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2007
enough
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by 9star(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2007
kateflow:

enough

kate wats ur own
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by kateflow(f): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2007
i dont understand wat dey are doing
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by 9star(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2007
ettehgate:

@aisha2,
don Allah ayankuri
ni ina wasa ne grin

@9star,
kana zama ina ne a abuja?

ni ina gwagwalada

ettehgate nna kaduna.
wu rare ina ka ke a gwags?

kateflow:

i don't understand what dey are doing

jst watch den!!!
Re: What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas? by kateflow(f): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2007
no i wont

lie lie basen yeda ba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do Ladies In Nigeria Define Love / Dating A Person I Havent Met! Help / I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.