Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? (4032 Views)

Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni / "How Premarital S*x Affected Me And My Husband" – Toyin Aimakhu / Should I Go After My Baby's Daddy Or Should I Move On With My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2007
Yimiton, the poster's a class act! It HAS to be a joke, no sane person would post up a picture that looked like THAT, unless it was April the 1st! grin cheesy
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by yimiton(f): 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2007
I laughed so hard I had to go back to look at the picture and the original post.
My gosh, either this guy is an Agbero, taut or area boy! and the girls? I shiver when I think about the way 'they keep fell in love with him!'

Hay Siena, is this some sort of advert? grin wink
Be careful oh, you know lots of Nairalanders have been eying you and jelous of Wendy! wink
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by babycool(f): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2007
yimiton:

I laughed so hard I had to go back to look at the picture and the original post.
My gosh, either this guy is an Agbero, taut or area boy! and the girls? I shiver when I think about the way 'they keep fell in love with him!'

Hay Siena, is this some sort of advert? grin wink
Be careful oh, you know lots of Nairalanders have been eying you and jelous of Wendy! wink

undecided undecided
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2007
Hey Yimiton, I've seen the error of my ways, but I'm well and truly spoken for, so no, not advertising!  smiley
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by aloib(f): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2007
Siena:

My wife? lol, haven't got one! Still, if you meant Wendy, she's happilly dating a 57-year-old geriatric! cheesy

Times have moved on, and it's all about lovely Nigerian girls from now on! cool

omggggggggggggggggggg, i'm so sorry to hear that cry cry cry, awwwww, have i been away for so long
anyhows, i'm happy uve moved on, thres def somethn better for yu,
omg did that make yu changed ur mind bout non nigerian girls, cry cry cry, good luck o, filipino girls are cool also cool grin grin
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by aloib(f): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2007
Siena:

Hey Yimiton, I've seen the error of my ways, but I'm well and truly spoken for, so no, not advertising! smiley

stay away from nairaland gurls angry angry, lol cheesy
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2007
Lol! cheesy
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by aloib(f): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2007
why r u LOLing, cos i was rooting for my asian sisters or wat? cheesy
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by yimiton(f): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2007
No Siena,
I didn't mean you were advertising your goodness, we all know you're sweet! wink smiley
I mean, telling us that you're free!   shocked That Wendy is gone. That's what I mean. Do want to be rushed?  grin cheesy grin cheesy
Sorry about Wendy though, shit happens sometimes. I was proud of you the way you always made it obvious she's in your life.
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2007
aloib:

why r u LOLing, because i was rooting for my asian sisters or what? cheesy

Of course I wasn't laughing at you, probably just came out wrong! Nothing wrong with Asian / Oriental girls, they're pretty cool! smiley

@ Yimiton: No one's going to rush me, Nigerian ladies guard what's theirs fiercely! Love 'em. kiss
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by babycool(f): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2007
Hmm, i wonder what is going on around here   undecided  undecided
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2007
babycool:

Hmm, i wonder what is going on around here undecided undecided

Lol, nothing. Just friendly banter. But, back to the thread, we digress here.

@ Poster: I think you should stay off the wacky-backy, and quit seeing things that aint there, "like fat women in G-strings"! cheesy

Do Toyin or Shewa exist at all? lipsrsealed
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by yimiton(f): 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2007
@ Siena,
That's cool. Really nice to know that.
But can we go back to the poster?! That guy makes me laugh!
@ babycool,
Nothing much, just one guy that made us laugh so much we caused scenes in our offices.
Meanwhile, for Siena, , ,it was. . . .NOTHING!
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by aloib(f): 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2007
wow, i cant believe u are talking bout nigerian girls like ds,
well based on ur e-character seems yu would be fine wid a non nigerian gurl, dunno why.
ok, last offtopic
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by almondjoy(f): 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2007
Siena:

Hey Yimiton, I've seen the error of my ways, but I'm well and truly spoken for, so no, not advertising!  smiley

That's gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!  he he he he he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  Wonderful!  Sorry, had to come out of vacation to be part of your "coming out" ceremony--Toyota S-I-E-N-N-A!!!!!!-----[/b]Na wah for you oh!  You be real Maradona oh! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin  Please carry on! cheesy

Siena:

My wife? lol, haven't got one! Still, if you meant Wendy, [b]she's happilly dating a 57-year-old geriatric!
cheesy

Times have moved on, and it's all about lovely Nigerian girls from now on! cool

Say What? tongue How did you let a 57 year old geriatric beat you hands down like that! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Sorry love! Just kidding as usual! We will make you very comfortable as you can see. Naija babes are the best. Later love!

BACK TO TOPIC!!! cheesy
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2007
Sorry, quick off-topic here. Biola, what's a "ds"? undecided
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2007
Ah, got it. "this", I've just found out.
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by aloib(f): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2007
hehehehe,,my lova has arrived

hey almond, goshh, i ave missed yu, kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by ettehgate(m): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2007
@poster,

so you mean to say you de shag 2 babes

and you no know which one sweet pass?
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by 2dye4(m): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2007
this thread is soooooooooooo over! thanx to u guys and ur class reunion.
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by yimiton(f): 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2007
@ 2dye4:
No, this thread can't be over just like that. I'm not done laughing yet  grin  shocked
@ Siena, no more off-topics here, by the way, who's Biola?
Now, over to Toyin and Shewa!

OH, I just got it! Aloib, spelled the other way!
That's cool.
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by babycool(f): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2007
Please you guys should stop yabbing 'Mr handsome' and make a choice for him, as for me, i go with my brother who got a 'Sukura' for him grin
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by IderaN(f): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2007
sukura indeed!!!!!!

@poster

hmmn angry if your post had been a good one dat needs real advice. i would have ignored your grammer.

imagine, "she is fell in love with you"!!!!!!

na wah ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! nairaland keeps showing new talents everyday. shocked shocked
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by saucekid(m): 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2007
@ idera N,

he prolly went to ogbonaigbe primary school and ajan le koko secondary school
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by babycool(f): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2007
ooh!!!! You people should stop yabbing this guy and pick a choice for him! angry angry
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by saucekid(m): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2007
@ babycool,

he can prolly choose kudirat now grin grin grin grin
after all,will we see what he's doing??
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by toyintiwal(m): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2007
you guys are not serious, Bleep you all
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2007
toyintiwal:

you guys are not serious, mess you all

I think everyone's serious.

The point is - are you?
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by Incriva(m): 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2007
@sienna
gud shot, u guys put dat clown where he belongs. Who does he tink he is?

@Yimiton
you r also cool and interesting.tanks guys, had a gr8t laugh. lol. cool cool
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by lilrukevwe(m): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2007
see ur eyes wen be like hustler na im one choose between 2 chicks nor find one settle with they look for opinions wen u nor go get or u they one show off say u sabi jist girls abi
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by presido1: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2007
@siena
Are you joking or what? i can't beleive nigerians sometimes. Let me hope you are joking anyway.
@topic
Poligamy is not a crime in my nigeria you can as well do like your fore-fathers.
But you pix deff. Like say you just came out from fella shrine(jumbo size) when u took the pix.
Re: Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2007
@ Presido1: Joking about what? You can't believe Nigerians sometimes, in terms of what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? / Are you "in love" with a narcissist? Time to put on your thinking cap! / Why Is It That Guy's Alwayz Want To Go For A Lady That Is A Lil Bit Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.